Stalking

It's ME to be HIS!

Gikwang stirs up from his dead brain after Min greets him. Realizing that she's gone, he quickly runs to the schol gate, hoping his love is still there. 

Min walks to Suzy after she's done taking books from her locker. The meeting in the locker room with the guy has made her heart beats madly. Smiling to herself, she skips to Suzy.

 

"Ya! What happened to you?"

"Nothing~~ Kaja!!!"

 

Min pulls Suzy to walk to the bus station. Little did they know, a pair of eyes is watching them from a distance. 

Gikwang sees Min and her friend making their way to the bus station and he quickly follows them. Disguising himself in his hoodie, he hops into the bus and sits at the back seat. Thanks God, Min is sitting in the middle row seat so he can watch her as long as he wants. Smiling like an idiot he is, he watches every single tiny movements that Min does and he can't help his fluttering heart. Being too immersed with his thoughts, he doesn't realize that the bus stop in a halt, causing him to hit his head to the seat in front of him. 

 

"Goddamit!"

 

He curses rather loudly, earning a few glanes form the passengers in the bus. He smiles apologitecally and notices that Min has went out from the bus. He takes his bag and follows them. He sees her strolling on the busy road with her friend, cahtting happily, smile never leaves her face. Then he sees her holding her friend's hand, oh Gosh, how Gikwang wishes he is her friend's hand that is touched by Min. No no, he wishes he is her FRIEND so that she clings to him like forever. Gikwang snaps out from his daze and stares intensely at Min and her friend. 

Min latches to Suzy's hand. 

 

"Ya!! Min! Let go!! Why are you so clingy?"

"Nothing~~"

"Lie!! Tell me what?? Is it about boys?"

In an instant, Min's face turns bright red means Suzy hits the right topic.

"So.. Tell me who's the lucky guy!"

"Ani.. I mean.. Molla. I don't know him."

"Duh.. You have to find out about him!! Y'know.. Girls who are falling in love are smarter than FBI!!"

 

Min smiles sheepishly as she hides her face on Suzy's shoulder. 

 

"Min-ah.. Don't you think we are being followed?"

"Um? By who?"

"Molla. I just feel like that. Don't you think so?"

 

Min shakes her head and Suzy rolls her eyes. They finally reach Min's house and Suzy directly excuses herself to go home.

 

"Aww.. You won't stay for a while?"

"Nope. Tons of homework are waiting for me. Gotta finish it."

"Alright! See ya tomorrow, Suzy-ah!"

 

Suzy waves at Min and walks to her house. 

Gikwang stares at Min who is opening her door and Gikwang can't help but takes out his phone and snaps a few pictures of her. He is busy fan-boying that he doesn't realize someone is standing at his back. As soon as Min gets into her house, Gikwang turns around to go home to stand face-to-face with a girl

 

"Gaaahhhh!!"

 

Gikwang falls right on his as he sees a girl smirking at him. 

 

"W-wwhat the hell?? Are you stalking me????"

"Says someone who stalks my friend. You know, I can take your phone and report you the police that you are stalking my friend and I will tell them that you are a ert who's watching every single moves that are made by my friend. How does that sound, lover boy?"

"NO!! DON'T YOU DARE DOING THAT CAUSE I SWEAR I WILL.."

"You will what?"

"..."

"So?"

"Dunno."

 

Gikwang backs on his feet and cleans his pants from the dusts. He starts to walk away when Suzy stops him by placing her hand on his shoulder.

 

"Min is my best friend. Want me to help?"

 

Gikwang stares at her as if she's insane. 

 

"I'm Suzy."

"Gikwang. And no for your previous question. I gotta go."

 

Gikwang leaves the dumfounded Suzy and goes straight home. 

Suzy stares at the guy until his back disappears. 

 

'What an interesting guy. Hitting on my best friend without going under my investigation. No way, lover boy~~'

 

Suzy walks back to her house and starts planning things on how to get the two together. 

 

 

-NEXT DAY (After School)-

Suzy approaches Min who's sitting on the bench near the school gate, waiting for her to go home together. 

 

"Min-ah!!"

"Suzy-ah!!"

"Will you accompany me to strolls around for a while? I'm bored at home. Please?? Pweetty pweetty pleaassee?"

"Alright alright. No need to use your aegyo. I'm bored too anyway."

 

Little did Min knew, Suzy is dragging her to follow that one random guy who happened to be her crush. Yeah, the guy who greeted her yesterday, she falls for him at the time she saw his eyes. 

Suzy drags Min to the roads in random pattern. And Suzy catches a glimpse of Gikwang at a sport shop. 

 

"Min-ah!! Let's go to that sport shop!! I need to buy new volley ball. Heard I will go to beach next holiday, gotta need the ball for playing."

 

Oh damn right. That's a bunch of bulls, but who cares? No one knows anyway. Suzy pulls Min's hand and heads to the shop.

Gikwang catches a glimpse of the girl of his life and he quickly hides behind one of the racks in the shop.

 

Damn damn damn.. Why is she here?

Oh, keep that away. You like it anyway.

Gosh! Why are you here again??!

Cause I'm your brain?

Shut up brain!! You are driving me insane!! OMG!! OMG!! She's coming this way!! Ottokhae???

Just pop out and say hi

What?? No!! No freaking way I will do that!!!

Well.. That's better thatn she finds out you are hiding behind one of the racks ridiculously

I told you to shut up so shut up!!!!

 

"Eh? Gikwang, right?"

 

Faaaaaakkkkkkkkkkk

Yeah yeah.. Suit yourself

 

Gikwang puts a smile on his face.

 

"H-hi?"

"What are you doing? Hiding behind the racks?"

"No.. I was.."

 

Then Gikwang sees a basketball shoes behind the girls. 

 

"That!! I was looking at the shoes!! Hehehe"

"Oh... Right.. The shoes.. I wonder why are you squatting while the shoes are up there?"

 

Gosh!! Shut up you little brat!!!! Don't make me look stupid in front of her!!

Well... Just admit it that you are stupid. No, scratch that. You are an idiot

 

"Uh.. Oh.. I think I should be going now."

 

Giwang stands up and his shoulder accidentally hits the rack making a few pairs of shoes fall down. He quickly picks them up and returns the, before looking away, embarrassed. 

 

"So.. Yeah.. I should go now."

 

Gikwang runs for his life out of the shop with Suzy giggling over his stupidity. Then she notices that Min is being so quite. Well, she's a quite girl, but not that quite. 

 

"Min-ah? You okay?"

"um.. Yeah."

 

Suzy knows him? Guess he's just a dream then. I'm no one. There's no way he will look at me when there's Suzy. I guess I can only see him form a distance. What's his name again? Gikwang, right? So, Gikwang, I will just be watching you from a distance as your secret admirer.

 


Dun dun dun dun~

Seems like Min gets the whole wrong idea here~ 

Oh right, I forgot to say helloooo!!! ^^

I'm here with another update ~ <3

Thank you subbies and readers for the support!!

I feel so glad to see your comments and seriously your comments make my day brighter!!! <3<3

Thanks for the vote too! I love yaaa~~~

Leave more comments, okay? That's all I want to ask from you guys~ 

And I'm so so so so so sorry that I haven't finsihed the poster of this fic yet~ *sob*

My lappie gets insane whenever I open photoshop so yeah.. I can't continue making the poster currently ~ But no worries I'll find a way to make it done soon!! 

Gtg now!! Love ya all!!! *throw hearts*