Third Encounter

It's ME to be HIS!

After the incident at the cafe last time, Min has been so quite and Suzy caught her smiling by herself so often. Curious of what's happening to her best friend, she decides to ask Min. 

 

"Hey Min, you've been so quite lately and you smile by yourself. Is there anything that you hide from me??"

"Hahaha.. No no.. You are so weird. I never hide things from you, silly girl."

"Then tell me what is it?"

"Alright alright.. But keep it a secret, okay?"

 

Suzy nods her head cutely as Min leans closer to her ear. 

 

"I think I like..."

 

Suzy smiles but quickly changes her expression to a surprised one. 

 

"OMG!! Chincha?? Thanks God you finally have that sort of feeling to a guy!!! I never thought its Gi-"

"Ssssstttttt!!!"

 

Min quickly covers Suzy's mouth before the name is said. 

 

"Don't say it too loud!!"

'Pfftt"

 

Suzy holds in her laugh as she sees Min blushing face. She pats Min's head and hooks her hand around Min's.

 

"I'll help you with it!!!"

 

Suzy gives Min a wink and they left the school. Little did they know, a pair of eyes have been following their moves and a pair of ears listened to their small chit chat. 

 

So.. she already has someone she likes?

 

Gikwang sighs as he walks back to his home, sighing. (Oh yeah.. Gikwang is still persistant about stalking Min and Suzy.. Lol) Gikwang walks slowly, head hang low as he makes his way back. Unseen tears are falling rapidly with every steps he takes. 

 

Min just reached her house and just like usual, Suzy is only dropping her off and walks home right away. Min waves goodbye to Suzy and gets inside her house. She quickly makes her way to her room and jumps on her bed, hugging her teddy bear. 

 

Finally I tell Suzy about my feeling and I'm so so so glad that she's gonna help me!! Kyaaaa~~ 

 

Min keeps smiling as she gets up to pick up her diary book on her table. 

 

Dear diary, 

I felt soooo great after I tell Suzy about him~ I never thought that she is actually willing to help me!! I mean.. its really the opposite of my thought.. 

I thought Suzy hits on him too, I feel so relieved cause I'm pretty sure that Suzy will win his heart if we are really are going to compete.. Hehehe ><

She said she's gonna help me to get closer to him!! OMG!! I think I'm going insane~~ My heart beats like hundred times faster (if that's possible though) at that one very first time I talked to him in the locker room! I can feel my heart was gonna jump out from my ribs if I stayed there for too long.. >//< 

I've never felt this way before to a guy, perhaps, he's the one for me? >~< 

Signed, Min Young

 

"Min Young!! Can you help mom for a bit??"

 

Min shakes off her thought as her mom voice calls her. 

 

"Sure mom!! Wait!! I'll be downstairs in a minute!!"

 

Min walks down to the kitchen where her mom is while fixing her messy hair. 

 

"What is it mom?"

"Can you go on a grocery shop today? Mom is busy with work, files are piling up so I can't go anywhere today."

"Umm.. Sure. I have no homework today anyway. I'll go now then."

"Thank you sweetheart."

 

Her mom gives a kiss on her forehead and Min grabs her wallet before walking out the house for grocery shopping. 

 

Hmm. should I call Suzy to accompany me? No no.. I will disturb her. I'm fine by my own anyway.

 

Gikwang is kicking some empty can on the street as he walks down the street. 

 

"Arrgghhh!! Why world is so unfair??? Mom is one kind of weirdo! I am guy and she asked me to do shopping?? Pfftt.. If its a joke I'm not gonna laugh!! Aish.. .. What a bad luck!"

 

Gikwang keeps on muttering to himself as he enters the shop. It almost looks like he's reading a mantra. He scans at the diary products row as he pushes his cart. He bends down to picks up a can of margarine when his cart is bumped. 

 

"Damn!! Look where you are pushing your cart to!!"

 

Gikwang averts his eyes to the other person and his eyes widen in surprise. 

 

"W-what are you doing here? You physco stalker! You must be stalking on me, right?"

"What the hell??? We accidentally meet and you call me a stalker?? You insolent brat!!!"

 

Suzy and Gikwang are having a glaring contest when a voice breaks the tense atmosphere.

 

"Suzy-ah? And G-gikwang? Such a coincidence that we meet here."

 

Suzy turns her head to the voice and smirks in her heart. 

 

"Oh! Min-ah!! You are also up for grocery shopping?"

"Umm.. Yeah. Mom asked me, she's kinda busy."

"Nah, same goes with me. Oh, right! I have to go to the vegetable section, I will see you later! I need to hurry!"

"Ah.. Wait..."

 

But Suzy has ran away with her cart leaving the couple in an awkward situation. 

 

"Oh.. um.. Hi, Min."

"Um.. HI. Shopping?"

"No no no no. My mom forced me.I'm not into shopping."

"Hahaha.. You are so funny, your face is so pale as if you are seeing a ghost."

"Ha..ha..ha.. Yeah.."

 

And the two of them fall silent again. Min is pushing her cart away at the same time Gikwang pushes his and as a result, both of their carts bump to each other. 

 

"Oh God! Sorry! You can go first."

"No, you go first."

"No, you first."

 

As Gikwang is not moving at all, Min takes it as a signal for her to moves frist if she doesn't want to stay there all day long. But seems like their carts are fated to be together cause as Min moves, Gikwang moves too. 

In the end, they walk side by side during the shopping. None of them know why they are not separating ways. Both of their hearts are beating so fast and one doesn't want to be kept away from the other. During the time they are together, they start to talk normally like how friends do and Gikwang ends up walking Min home while carrying her shopping bags.

 

"Umm.. Thanks for walking me home and carrying my bags."

"Its my pleasure to help you, don't worry."

"Umm. Yeah. I guess I'll get inside now."

"Yeah."

 

Gikwang watches Min walks into her house. In front of her door, she turns around and their eyes meet, causing both of the blush and Min quickly gets inside her house. Gikwang feels like if he dies now, he'll be just fine. Smiling like an idiot, he walks back to his house. 

Min, still in her daydreaming mode, places the bags on the kitchen table after she greets her mom and heads to her room. As soon as she closes her room door, she jumps on her bed and covers her face with her pillow before screaming in happiness. She hugs her pillow tightly as she recalls her third encounter with Gikwang. 

Suzy smiles as she talks on phone.

 

"Thanks for sending Min to grocery shopping this afternoon, aunty. Ne."

 

She closes her phone happily. 

 

So, stalking that Gikwang guy really worth my time. I knew he was forced by his mom to shop this afternoon that's why I set them up. What a briliant brain I have. It will takes a bit more time to get to know their feelings for each other! Suzy Bae, fighting!!

 


Helllo lovely readers!!

I'm back after my one month absent!! ^^

I hope this update is pretty satisfying ~ >< And thank you for the 25 subscribers ~ I love you all!!! <3

I wish I can hit 30-35 subscribers with this update ~ 

And thanks for the comments too~ <3 

If you think this story worth for a vote, please do upvote~!! ^^

I gtg now.. Its already 00.40 here~ See you in the next update!!!! *hug*