Hello

It's ME to be HIS!

Suzy wakes up abruptly from her bed and casually makes her way to the bathroom. After a pretty long and comfortable shower, she stands in front a full-body length mirror and fixes her dress and her hair. A slight pout can be seen on her red lips. After literally destroying her make-up table, she finally decides to wear a small red ribbon to complete her appearance. As she walks to the kitchen, her phone beeps startled her. 

 

From:

To: Suzy

Hello beautiful! Have a nice day. <3

 

Suzy snorts and rudely put off her poor phone. She makes pancake to fill her empty stomach and quickly leaves the house to the school. She stops in the bus station and sits on one of the benches, and listens to Yoseob's Caffeine. She closes her eyes for a while until a girl approaches her.

 

"Suzy!!!! Annyeong!!"

"Oh, Min-ah! Thought you'll be late again."

"No wayyyy I'll be late again you moron."

"Pfft.. Whatever. Let's go!"

 

The two girls hop up to the bus and sit side-by-side at the back of the bus.

 

"So, how was your date last night, Suzy?"

"Hmm.. How do I say this? Umm.. ."

"Hahaha.. How many times have you rejected them? Duh.."

"Hmm. Dunno.. More than ten I guess."

 

They fall silent for a while before Min turns to face Suzy seriously.

 

 "Ya!"

"What?"

"Are you sure you are normal?"

"Duhh, what the heck are you talking about?"

"You know, you rejected the boys. I was thinking...."

"Think about what?"

Suzy asks suspiciously.

"Are you lesbian?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"So?"

"Are you purely stupid or are you acting stupid?"

"Neither of them."

"I'm freaking normal y'know!! I like guys and duhh... Don't you ever think that I'm lesbian or I'll be really mad at you!!"

"Hehehe.. Alright alright.. Chill down, will ya? I was kidding."

 

Suzy huffs her cheeks and slightly pouts at Min. Not long until they reach the school. The time strikes 7.30 and the class officially starts at 8. Suzy walks with Min slowly to their class as Suzy chews her favorite gum and Min slurping her favorite yoghurt. From the corridor they can see a bunch of boys are playing basketball and one of them is the oh-so-famous basketball player of the school, Lee Gikwang. The girls are swooning over him and Suzy just rolls her eyes and pulls Min away from the crazy bunch of the so called Gikwang's fangirls.

Gikwang notices two girls are just passing by when he's playing and his eyes land on one of the girl. Butterflies fly in his stomach as she walks by. KGikwang's eyes are glued to her until a pretty hard shoot hits him on the head.

 

"Ouch! What the hell, Dongwoon?!"

"Watch where the ball is going now where the chicks are walking, hyung!"

"You little punk!! How dare you talk like that to your hyung!!"

 

The guy named Dongwoon stucks out his tounge and runs to the other players. Gikwang takes the basket ball that falls close to him and makes a three-point shoot where the ball smoothly gets into the ring and at the same time the girls are screaming his name. He doesn't give a second glance to the girls and picks up his backpack and slump it to his back and makes his way to the class. 

He stops his track when he sees a girl chatting happily with her friend on the corner of the class. His heart flutters as he sees her laughing. It's like the whole world is becoming oh so beautiful when he sees her. He loses his mind for a while until he hears a cough behind him. Mr Kim is standing behind him with his murderous smile. 

 

"I'm sorry Mr Kim."

 

Gikwang bows and heads to his seat. 

The history lesson begins with Mr Kim long boring lecture. HIs eyes darted to the class corner where she forces her eyes open to listen to Mr Kim. He finds it amusing when she accidentally bites her lower lips when she concentrates and when she tries her best not to yawn. Or when she scribbles down some words on her book. Or when she--

 

"..kwang.. LEE GIKWANG!!"

 

Gikwang 'wakes up' from his beautiful day dream only to finds Mr Kin standing in front of his desk. 

 

"Now, answer the question."

"Oh.. That.. The revolution of blah..blah..blah..blah... I think it's like that."

 

Mr Kim gets back in front and continue his long lecture. Gikwang sets his eyes to the girl again when Mr Kim is busy looking at his coursebook. The bell rings, indicating that the boring history lesson has ended. A smile creeps to Gikwang's face as he sees her smiling when Mr Kim makes his way out. 

'What a beautiful smile'

He keeps looking at her until someone blows air to his ear. And he jumps off from his chair or I should say, he falls off from his chair to see a pretty lady standing in front of him, her arms crossed. 

 

"Are you trying to make a hole on my friend's head, brat?!"

'Umm.. I.. I was.. I was.."

 

Then Gikwang sees a bird on the class window.

 

"That! I was looking at the bird! Haha.."

"Bird my , its so freaking obvious that you are staring at Min."

"Min, was't it?"

"What?"

"Her name.."

"Whose name?"

"That girl?"

"Which girl?"

"Never mind."

 

Gikwang leaves the class almost immediately and Suzy smirks as she watches him go.

 

"Hmm, hitting on Min?"

 

Suzy mumbles to herself and appraoches Min. And they talk as if nothing happens.

Gikwang literally jumps as he walks down the corridor.

 

Her name is Min. Her name is Min. Her name is Min. Her name is--

Yeah.. yeah.. her name is Min and so what?

Oh shut up brain!! Her name is Min... She's beautiful and she's cute and she's--

OMG I think I like her

Didn't I told ya to shut up, you stupid brain?!!!

DUH.. I'm your brain for goodness sake

Aish.. Just shut up! You are ruining my mood!! ASDFGHJKL

 

Gikwang finally stops his self-talking mumbles and smiles secretly to himself and pulls out his diary pocket book and scribbles down some words in it.After he's done, he shoves it back to his pocket and for the whole day his smile never fades away.The day seems to passed smoothly for Gikwang no matter how stressful classes are. But his day isn't perfect yet, cause he hasn't talk to the girl named Min. 

It seems like the day can't get any better than that particular day. Gikwang just done putting back his books to his locker and prepares to goes back to his home when he notices that a girl is also there, putting or getting something from her locker. Who will know that the girl is Min?!!

Gikwang quickly styles his hair and fixes his uniform and preparing his mental to say 'hi' to her. Yeah, just a simple 'hi' is just fine. Building up his courage he inhales deeply before closing his locker door a bit too loud, making Min turns her head to see the noise source.

Gikwang tries to smile at her and she smiles back at him. 

 

Oh my fcking God (excuse my word here)! My heart is gonna explode!!!!

Just explode then.. it's exagerrating...

Shut up brain!! Alright... Say 'hi' to her, Gikwang..

Just simply say 'hi' you moron..

 

 

 

 

 

Hi!! HI!! HI!! HI!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SHUT UP!!!  SHUT UP!!!  SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

 

"Umm.."

 

Min tilts her head to look at Gikwang.

 

"Umm.."

"..."

"I-asasdfghjk-"

 

Min looks at him in confusion. 

 

"Err... That..."

"Yea?"

 

OMG!! Her sound is like music to me!!!

Just fcking say 'hi'

Stop ordering me around you stupid brain!!

 

".......H..Hi?"

 

Min smiles at him sweetly before answering.

 

"Hello.. I will go first. Please excuse me."

 

With that Min leaves Gikwang behind. 

 

Oh my Lord!!! I'm dying!! I'm dying!!

Moron.. You are still alive

Sssttttt!! I'm having the best day of my life!!!!

Pfft.. whatever..

Just a 'hello' and she makes my heart beats ten times faster than usual. Min.


 

Nah!! I'm finally done with the first chapter!!

I hope you guys enjoyed it!! ^^

Thanks for the enthusiasm that you gave, everyone!! <3

Comments are loved!! <3

Subscribers are warmly welcomed!! *hug*

Upvotes are highly appreciated!! *wink*

Gtg!! Love ya, subbies and readers!!