One Step Closer

It's ME to be HIS!

Min acts as if nothing happen hough her heart breaks to million pieces. Suzy knows him. No guy will ever spare a glance at other girls after they see Suzy, maybe Gikwang is just the same. 

 

"Min? Ya!! LEE MIN YOUNG!! I am talking to you!!"

"Oh? Oh.. Suzy-ah.. Wae?"

"You are so mean.. Why are you ignoring me?"

Suzy pouts at Min, making mIn laughs. 

"Mianhae.. What is it, Suzy Bae?"

"I'm hungryyy~~ Let's eat cakes!!"

"Alright alright.."

 

Min and Suzy walks to Paradise cafe and order a piece of dacquoise and tompouce and two cups of Darjeeling tea. They sit at the corner of the cafe before digging up their cakes. 

 

"Aww~ Its so yummy!!!"

 

Min smiles at Suzy's beaming smile. Her eyes darted to the new customer that just came in and hung opened in shock. 

Gikwang just walked into the cafe and order a coffee-flavored and he looks around to find an empty seat. His eyes travel around the place and stop at a certain direction. His gaze meets Min's and Min quickly looks away when her heart beats twice faster. Gikwang blinks his eyes to make sure that his angel is really sitting there. He builds up his corage and walks to Min and Suzy's table. 

Suzy notices Min's strange action and turns around to see Gikwang walking to them. 

 

'Oh, I guess its show time! Damn, I shouldn't have eaten all my cakes yet~'

 

Gikwang tries his best to say hi to Min and asks if the seat beside her is taken but he just doesn't have the gut to say it he turns right 1 meter away from Min's table and puts down his tray there. Suzy frowns at Gikwang. 

 

'Scaredy cat..'

 

Suzy finally decided to lend a little help to them.

 

"Hey!! Gikwang!! Come here! Sit with us! The seat beside Min is available."

 

Gikwang and Min widen their eyes at glare at Suzy who looks so calm. Gikwang sends his dead glare to Suzy who smirks in victory, mouthing 'you better thank me, douche bag'.

Min stares at Suzy who has her back to her. 

 

I guess its really impossible then. Suzy seems to take interest in Gikwang., Who am I to him anyway?

 

Gikwang moves to their table and settles down beside Min, both if them gulp nervously. Suzy smiles at the tensed Gikwang and Min while playing with the spoon. 

 

"So... I take it that you know my friend Min?"

 

Suzy's question is directed to Gikwang who is sweating a liter. 

 

"Um.. um.. I.. Yeah.. I mean.. We.. We met at the locker room. Yeah,.."

 

Min smiles at Gikwang's answer.

 

He remembers our first encounter.

 

"Min, do you know him by the way?"

"Oh! Oh? Oh.. Um.. Y-yeah.. As what he said.. I.. No.. We met in the locker room."

"Ohh.. I take it taht you guys know each other?"

 

If stare can kill, Suzy must be dead now with Gikwang shooting daggers to her. 

Min turns to see Gikwang and shoves her hand. 

 

"H-h-hi.. I'm Min."

 

Gikwang stares at the milkiy beautiful hand in front of him in awe. He slowly takes Min's hand in his. 

 

"Oh.. H-hi? I'm Gikwang."

 

Oh !! Her hand is so soft!! I wonder how it feels if she encircle them on my neck when we are kis-

*cough*cough* Dirty mind dirty mind~ She's not yours yet but you already have that kind of thought

What the hell are you doing here again?

Duh.. I wonder why you have me if you can't think properly~ I'm your freaking damn smart brain! 

Smart my ! And I'm not thinking about anything dirty!!

Oh.. says the moron who thought of kissing the girl whose hand is still in his grip

Her what?

 

"Um?? Gikwang-shi? Can you let go of my hand?"

"Oh.. oh.. Sorry.. I didn't mean to. And just call me Gikwang."

 

Gikwang draws back his hand quickly and uses it to rubs his nape. Suzy chuckles at the sight in front of her. So funny. She slurps on her tea when GIkwang starts to eat his cake, Min silently steals glances at Gikwang. Gikwang also steals glances at Min at at one time, their eyes meet each other and they quickly looks away, embarrassed. 

Suzy puts down her tea cup and takes her bag.

 

"Suzy-ah, where are you going?"

 

Min looks at Suzy who's getting ready to leave.

 

"Oh? I'm going home of course.. Its late."

 

Min quickly follow her step and picks up her bag. 

 

"Bye Gikwang."

 

Suzy quickly leaves the cafe. Min looks at her bewildered. She bows at Gikwang and turns to leave. 

 

"I.. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

 

Gikwang half-asked Min and he is sure that he can see blush creeps up on Min's face when she nods. 

 

"Bye~"

 

Its just a simple whisper of bye and Gikwang feels butterfiles, no scratch that, buffalo rolling in his stomach. He unknowningly smiles at the sight of Min who is walking in fast pace outside the cafe, catching up with Suzy. 

Min finally catches up with Suzy who's smiling like an idiot. 

 

"Ya! Suzy Bae!! Why did you leave me??"

"Oh,, sorryyyy~ I thought I had something to do but I just remembered that I have none at all~~"

"That's absolutely a lie. You in lying, Suzy."

"Oh? Sorry ~"

 

Min puffs her cheeks and walk with Suzy to go home. Just like usual, they go to MIn's house first before Suzy heads back to her house. 

She can't help but to smile on her way back to her house. 

 

Good, Gikwang is one step closer to Min, I just need to make them hang out together and ta-da!!! Everything will be on the right place!

 


Yay!! I thought I won't be able to post the update tonight ~ 

But it seems like its your luck, guys since I'm able to finsih typing the update tonight ~ 

Lol

Thank you thank you thank you for the comments and new subscribers!!!! I love you all!! 

Oh, you notice the poster I posted?

Yeah.. I finished making it like.. 2 days ago? But didn't have the time to post it~ Hehehe

Hope you guys like it!!! If anyone wants to make the poster for this fic, I welcome them!! ^^ 

Just send the link to me through PM~~ Hehehe

I love you I love you I love you!! Alright,. Enough with my I love yous!! Lol

Oh, can you guys help me??? I'm expecting 25 subscribers before I post the next update~~~ Please please please please please please witha cherry on top???????? ><

I'm expecting more comments from you guys!!! *kisses*

I need to stop embarrassing myself, I'll take my leave~~ *fly away* Lol