Love is.. Omfg

Love is?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junkyu didn’t really say anything at first, he was fumbling with the edge of his shirt, not knowing how to express the storm inside his head. To be honest, he didn’t know if he wanted Jonghyun to know what was happening in his head. He himself didn’t even know what was happening in his head. He glanced up at the other male, awkwardly rubbing his cheek. “I don’t know what to say.” Jonghyun could probably sense the tumble in his head, but he just nodded and didn’t comment further on it. He just took Kyus hand and squeezed it softly. Junkyu send him a soft smile, glancing down at their hands. He wanted to tell Jonghyun so the other male could explain what was happening with him. The other male might be younger than him, but he was more experienced in life, than Junkyu would ever pretend he was. He sighed softly and leaned into Jonghyun, when the other male pulled him into his chest, gently rubbing his hand over his back. Kyu closed his eyes, trying not to think about what was happening inside his head. He glanced up at Jonghyun again, his eyes glazing over the other males’ lips. Ever since the kiss he had caught himself doing it more often. The other males’ lips had been soft against his own. When he closed his eyes he could actually feel Jonghyuns lips against his own. He really wanted the feeling to be real.

He bit his lip, furrowing his brows in thought. “wi-ill you kiss me again?” he muttered, the thoughts in his head leaving his lips. The words spoken, making his eyes widen and a hand quickly covered his mouth. “i-I mean…” He didn’t get to explain himself, the look on Jonghyuns face, made him unable to speak. His eyes were locked on Kyus face and Kyu could feel how they soon landed on his lips. The realization made his face heat up and turn a crimson red color. “Wha-at are you staring at?” He mumbled, nibbling softly on his own lips, feeling how the butterflies in his stomach spread their wings and flew around inside him, like there was absolutely no tomorrow. Jonghyun just chuckled and shook his head as he leaned in to press a soft peck against Kyus lips. “youre too cute sometimes you know” he muttered, his lips still dangerously close to Kyus own. Kyu flickered his tongue over his own lips. They felt warm. His eyes met Jonghyuns, the other male wiggling his brows. “Are you finally giving in to me?” Junkyus eyes widened and he pushed Jonghyun away. “what?” He stumbled off the ground, eyes looking anywhere but the other male. “Ba-athroom” he mumbled and ran off towards the door. Giving in to Jonghyun… what was that even supposed to mean. He slammed the door behind him and ran down the stairs, tearing up. He just wanted , didn’t he? Junkyu blinked rapidly, clenching his fists. He felt so stupid. Of course that was why things had been awkward lately.

Jonghyun could do nothing, but look after the other male, frowning in confusion. What had he done?

Junkyu honestly just wanted to go home. Today had been a terrible day. He had finally realized why Jonghyun had been acting weird and… Jonghyun would probably have fun when they were at that trip. He’d be sharing a cabin with Seunchul and Seyong would be too busy with Ram. Honestly Kyu would probably be left alone to deal with Chaejins broken heart. And they would probably be pushed out from one of their cabins, so Aron and Minhyun could do what they did best. He shook his head as he entered the class. He was late, but like always no one seemed to care. He sat down beside Seyong, who was drawing small hearts around Rams name. Kyu couldn’t bear to look at it. Seyong seemed so happy. So oblivious to the rest of the world. Junkyu wished he could do the same. Find a nice girl and be happy with her, forgetting the rest of the world and especially one certain boy, who was still probably on the roof. Junkyu wondered if Jr even cared. He sighed and rubbed his chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter