Love is.. Truth?

Love is?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A knock on the door disturbed them, Jr pulling away from the kiss, both boys breath heavy, as Jr smiled at the older, before telling the person they could come in. Junkyus face was redder than ever before. Jr kissed him. Jr kissed him. Jr ING kissed him. He felt like his chest would burst in happiness. He didn’t understand why he was so happy, but he was. Jrs dads voice, pulled him out of his thoughts “are you two going to bed yet or do you want some snacks?” he chuckled softly at his sons obvious annoyance and the olders flustered face, thinking to himself, that his son finally got Kyu to be his boyfriend. Kyu looked up, from behind Jr, biting his lip, as he looked questioning at the younger. The two boys communicated with their eyes, agreeing on the reply Jr gave his dad. “No, we’re not sleeping yet dad.” His dad chuckled softly. “Oh, I can see that now son. Kyu’s red face says it all” he winked at his son, before leaving to the kitchen to grab snacks for the boys.

Jr grinned, as he sat up in the bed. “Do you want to watch a movie handsome?” he felt more confident than ever before. It was working. Kyu would be his soon enough. He leaned in to remove the bangs from Kyus face, chuckling softly as the older nodded. He seemed rather shy after the kiss, not that Jr hadn’t expected that, but it still make his stomach tingle. Knowing that he made Kyu shy. He hummed as he leaned in to peck the olders cheek, chuckling as he got up to look through the movies he had in his room, suggesting a few asking which one Kyu would like to watch. His dad came in with snacks after a while, just as Jr put the movie on. The younger boy smiling, as his dad left the room, crawling into the bed beside the older, the bowl between them. Junkyu had no idea what he was doing, as he gently reached over to take a hold of Jonghyuns hand. He had gotten so used to the others hand in his, that it almost felt natural by now.

They were supposed to watch the movie, but somehow they ended up eating all the snacks, as they watched the beginning… Kissing through the rest of the movie. Kyu had no idea what was happening, he just knew he liked it. He wanted it. He wanted Jr to be this close, his lips moving with his own. The younger tasted of chips. His cheeks stayed red all the time, the red color getting worse, as Jonghyun decided to gently push his tongue into Kyus mouth. Kyu had never ever been so embarrassed in his whole life, the way the others tongue moved inside his mouth, made his body tingle and his toes curl. Was this what love felt like?

Kyu didn’t know when they stopped kissing, neither did he know when the movie had ended. The only thing he did know, was that pressing his head into Jonghyuns chest, the youngers fingers moving through his hair, was close to perfect. He fell asleep like that, a smile playing on his lips.

Monday came too fast. Kyu wanted to stay at home, curled up in bed, pressing his face into the others chest. But of course that wasn’t possible. He yawned softly as he stretched his arms over his head. The younger were already up, currently taking a shower. He hummed softly to himself, while he got dressed, his hands patting down the folds on his shirt. He listened to the birds outside, as he waited for Jonghyun. Said boy shortly after came into the room, wearing nothing else than a towel around his waist. “handsome lets go eat” he hummed, not even noticing Kyus eyes running over his body. Kyu was confused, more than confused. He didn’t knew what to feel anymore. He had finally admitted to himself that Jr indeed were handsome.

Seyong had a bad feeling in his guts, as he entered the school. He’d probably come earlier than Kyu today. Kyu would be there later, because he was staying at Jrs place. He didn’t knew why he was so nervous about entering Chaejins classroom. He was surprised when he saw the younger male there though. He had planned to place a letter on his seat, guess that’d be a wrong move now, when he was actually here. He coughed to get Chaejins attention. The younger looking up, eyes widening. “Se-eyong” he muttered, biting his lip. Seyong smiled softly “Chae-“He wanted to go hug the younger, and even though he knew it was wrong, he did it anyways. His arms circling around the youngers body, softly muttering five words “I miss you so much.” Chaejin tensed up in the others hold, before he slowly circled his arms around Seyong. “I missed you too-“ he muttered softly, closing his eyes as he pressed his face into Seyongs shoulder. Just in that moment, Seyong knew Chaejin forgave him, which should have been a sign that he could leave. But no, he couldn’t help but stay and enjoy how close they were. The warmth from Chaejins body, making his cheeks heat up.

Chaejins hands moved down the others back, to his , as he softly lifted the older male up.  Seyongs legs automatically finding their way around the youngers waist, his arms circling around Chaejins neck instead. The two boys e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter