Love is.. Tears?

Love is?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  All the four boys looked around and Seyong, Chaejin and Kyu, could see what Minhyun meant. Jr was really nowhere. Minhyun sighed. "Maybe he just needed to use the toilet?" He asked. Not really believing what he had just said. The bell rang and the boys went to class. To a whole normal day without a certain boy... Jr didn't attended any of his classes that day. Kyu, Seyong and Chaejin was started getting nervous. What could had happened to Jr?    Another place   Jr sighed, his mom had called him while he had been talking about Christmas with the other boys. She had said he had to hurry home. Now he sat by the dinner table and waited. Waited on his brother and his boyfriend to arrive. He had no idea what the matter was. Neither did he have an idea why he had to rush home from school. Was it really that important? He sighed. Suddenly he could hear voices from the outside. A few minutes later Insoo and Gunwoo stood in front of him. Insoo grinned and messed Jonghyuns hair up. "What's up brother? Had fun in school." Jr sighed. Why did he have to remind him about school. Right now he could be sitting in Kyus lap and talk about Christmas. Right now he could had been holding Kyus hand and breath in his smell. But no, his idiot of a brother had to have "important" news, so he had to go home. No need to say he was beyond annoyed. Gunwoo smiled apologizing like he could read Jrs thoughts. Jr sighed " of course I had. Come on tell me the news so I can get back." Insoo shook his head. "Have you always been so patient." He said ironic. "Oh, I forgot you want to get back to your handsome tutor." Insoo started laughing, when a pout formed on his younger brother's face. Gunwoo smiled and shook his head. Sometimes Insoo really was an idiot. But that was one of the reasons Gunwoo loved him. Insoo smiled at Gunwoo and sat down on a chair, before he pulled the other boy into his lap.    Jr sighed... He felt bad seeing his brother like this. So happy. Why did he deserve to be with his better half? What had Jonghyun ever done to make his better half look right past him. He had the past couple of days decided that as long as nobody else was stealing Kyus attention, everything was alright. Everything would be alright. Somehow he would be able to make Kyu love him. He sighed. Gunwoo was looking wondering at him, but Insoo quickly stole Gunwoos attention, by peeking said boy on the nose. Insoo smirked and winked at his boyfriend. Gunwoos cheeks turned a dark red color. He wasn't really embarrassed he just.... Blushed very easily. Which was a thing Insoo liked.. A lot!   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter