Love is.. Holidays and ghosts?

Love is?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  The holidays went by pretty fast. Christmas came, then New Year's Eve. Kyu had spent his Christmas just like he always did. Eating lots of food and visiting his grandma. What about presents? Well Kyu didn't got  presents on Christmas Eve, because whenever he asked he could have whatever he wanted. So no need to have a special day with presents. That was his dads words. But still Kyu had actually never cared about the fact that when he was younger all the other kids talked about the presents they got. The thing he hated though was when they asked what his parents had given him. He had always lied....   New Year's Eve had been rather strange though. It had only been him and his mother and they had been celebrating it in his mothers flower shop. It had been nicely decorated with glitter, feathers and other stuff. His mother had said that his dad was at a party related to  work, not that Kyu actually cared where his dad was. He had had the best new year ever. They had just talked, ate and talked some more. They had mostly talked about Kyu. Kyu and school, Kyu and his friends, Kyu and his feelings, the list went on and on. Maybe it sounded a bit boring, but Kyu enjoyed it. A lot. Normally they would visit some of the people his dad worked with, strangers he didn't knew at all, they would get drunk and he would just sit in a corner left to himself. His mother doing her best to entertain him once in a while. For once the attention had been focused on him. And him alone.   The first days after new year he spent with Jr. When he first saw the younger boy, he realized that he'd missed him. When the younger hugged him he knew Jr had missed him too. It was like fireworks appeared behind them and everything got lighted up in the few minutes their hug lasted. It was magically and Kyu never wanted the moment to end, but it did. Jr took his hand and they went into the younger boys room. Just laying in the boys bed, hugging and talking. It was nice and Kyu enjoyed how everything suddenly seemed brighter.        

 

Minhyun stood in front of Arons house. Minhyun had something, he had been thinking about in a long time, which he wanted to discuss with Aron. He hadn't had the time to talk with the boy about this last year, because he had been really busy. But now he had time to talk with his boyfriend. He stared at the door, a bit afraid of
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter