Love is.. Missing you?

Love is?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: I'm missing you~ lol

 

The next couple of days Seyong was one big smile. He couldn't really control it, he was so happy about the date on Saturday. He felt kind of sad too though. His best friend filling up his head. The way he had just left the room. Seyong sighed and him and Kyu continued walking to the roof. Jr, Aron and Minhyun was already there. The couple as far away from each other as possible. Jr stood by the door, smiling and giving Kyu a hug when they entered. "Hey handsome." Jr smiled and took his hand. " help me solve this okay?" He mumbled. Kyu smiled and nodded. The few days the two younger boys hadn't been talking had been like hell. Kyu kind of missed, walking in on them making out and groping each other on the roof. He sighed and Jr softly removed the bangs in front of his face. Seyong just stood there, an empty expression on his face. Jr squeezed Kyus hand before he let go, walking over to Minhyun. "Min." Minhyun sighed. "No Jr. Stop trying. I don't want to talk with him. He didn't even said a word to me. Do you even know how unwanted I felt... I don't even know if he love me at all. Which boyfriend would do this?" Tears fell from Minhyuns eyes and he angry whipped them away. Jr gently put his arms around the other boy. " Shh it'll be okay. Min how can you even doubt that Aron love you? Of course he does. Don't be silly. I'm sure he had his reasons." Jr sighed, he had no idea what the other boy had done, but it had clearly upset Minhyun a lot. 

Kyu scratched his cheek and walked over to Aron. He didn't really knew the boy that well, but someone had to solve this and Chaejin wasn't here, so he had to. He had to do this for Minhyun and Arons sake. They were being idiots, everyone could see how much they missed each other and how badly they wanted to just run to each other and forget this had ever happened. But something held them back and Kyu didn't knew what, he just knew they had to make it disappear. "Aron...?" He said slowly when he was in front of the boy. Said boy was just looking at Minhyun. A longing in his stare. "I miss him so much." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter