10: Bbo Bbo

Strange Attraction

"Eunhee-ah! Would you mind running to the supermarket to buy these things for me? We are running low on supplies!" the chef held out a long list of ingredients out to her.

 

"Sure!" Eunhee chimed.

 

"I wanna go too!" Chen popped out from nowhere.

 

"No, you stay! All you do is make noise and cause all sorts of trouble!" She scolded.

 

"Just let him go, Eunhee. You won't be able to carry everything by yourself." the chef suggested.

 

"Alright." she grimaced.

 


 

 

"Firstly, we will need fish and meat. Let's head to the Fresh section." Eunhee said as she scanned the list in her hand while pushing the trolley with Chen beside her, also pushing the trolley. "Eun-ah! We are like a couple married for 10 years!" Chen chuckled at his own comment and was lost in his own imagination.

 

A punch on his shoulder broke his bubble of thoughts. "My foot! And who allowed you to call me by that?! One more useless comment from you and you are going straight back!"

 

Chen used his thumb and index finger to make an action to zip his own mouth and continued their shopping.

 

They found everything they needed in the Fresh section and walked towards the Cans section. "Three cans of sardines is what we need." Eunhee said as she browsed the shelves for the item in her mind. "There it is!" Chen pointed to the cans located right at the top of the shelf. But the problem was that the shelf stood at a height of at least 2 meter high!

 

"Whoever designed this stupid shelf must be either a blockhead or an idiot! Eunhee cursed as she jumped numerous times at the same spot, trying to reach for the can of sardines.

 

"Hahaha shorty! The almighty Chen will do it for you!" The guy beside her laughed at her. Unfortunately for him, he also made failed attempts to get the cans.

 

"Another shorty hahaha!" Eunhee laughed even louder.

 

Chen mumbled something incohorently as he knelt down on one knee and gestured his back to Eunhee. "This will work!"

 

"It better work." Eunhee said as she climbed onto his back and steadied herself by holding onto the shelves for support. Her hands were about to reach the cans when she felt the surface beneath her shake violently and she almost lost her balance and fall off his back.

 

"What are you doing?! Do you know i almost fell off?!" Eunhee shouted at the person below her.

 

"I-i... There is a cockroach!" a terrified voice replied her.

 

"It's only a cockroach for goodness sake! I will kill it for you when i'm done with my business here!"

 

"Hurry up! OH MY GOD IT'S COMING CLOSER TO ME! HELPPP!!!" Chen shrieked. "Please Ms Cockroach! I can give you my house, my car, my job; EVERYTHING! I can even be a cockroach in my next life! BUT JUST DON'T GET SO CLOSE TO ME!!!!!"

 

"Oh my goodness, stop being so gay! I am almost done already!" Eunhee rolled her eyes and tried to reach for the last can. Just as her fingers were about to touch it, the surface beneath her gave way!

 

Chen's legs had given up on him but he was lucky that he had fast reflexes and he managed to turn his body around so that he will not fall flat on his face. Then Eunhee came tumbling down and fell right on top of him!

 

The both of them were so close to each other that they can literally feel the other party's heartbeat and breathing. Their noses were almost brushing against each other and Eunhee found herself lost in the dark obs of Chen's eyes. She was paralysed for a moment and her mind totally went blank.

 

Out of the blue, Chen leaned forward and planted a quick kiss on her lips! He smiled sheepishly after that and blushed a little.

 

Eunhee blinked a few times rapidly as she was taken aback by his sudden action.

 

"WAH YOU ARE A BLOODY ERT!!!!!" Eunhee emitted a high-pitched scream and started slapping his cheeks continuously.

 


 

 

"Wow! What happened to your face, oppa? Who is so immoral as to do that to your beautiful face?" One of the waitress, Seul, asked in concern and reached out her hand to touch his red and bloated face. Chen moved his face slightly to avoid her touch.

 

"My Eun did this to me." He said glumly and pouted cutely.

 

Seul frowned at the nickname. "My Eun? You mean Eunhee? Just what kind of relationship do the two of you have?"

 

"Love-hate relationship." Chen whispered into her ear and smiled to himself.

 

Meanwhile, Eunhee was helping the chef to sort out the ingredients inside the kitchen and the kitchen happened to be an open-concept, so they have witnessed the interaction between Chen and Seul.

 

"Eunhee-ah, i don't trust Chen at all. One moment he is confessing his love to you and then he turn his back on you and flirt with some other girl." the chef commented.

 

"That's his own business." Eunhee simply stated.

 

 

 

 

A/N: I tried to add some fluff in this chapter! Hope you guys like it!<3