Preview

Royal

 

"Sire, we have the last wishes your royal highness had wanted for you." A different servant had addressed him. It wasn't minseok. Speaking of that where was he? He was supposed to discuss such matters with him. 
 
"Where's minseok?" The king demanded. He didn't address minseok by his position but by his name, everyone was used to this by now. 
 
"Sire, he's tending the gardens. Shall I go get him?" 
 
"No, I'll do it." King wu fan said taking off his royal robe that had been passed down to every king. It was an exquisite treasured clothing of the royal'. Embroidered with their crest, a shield with two swords behind it and two dragons. The shield stood as the safety of the nation and sword meant that as well but that it has offense and won't back down to attack and the dragon symbolized the strength and warrior like nation they were. 
 
A smile spread across the kings lips as his line of vision came across a familiar petit man. Wu fan walked on air as he spied from a few meters watching the man that had taken care of him for so long but the same man had also taken his heart as well. King wu fan treasured him all the way down to his soul. He spied watching the dutiful man go about not doing his job, watering plants, and humming. 
 
Wu fan walked quietly behind his butler hovering just above his body then encasing the soft body against his, molding perfectly. The butler was not astonished at all, he knew it was coming, a little all to well. The butler relished the feel of wu fans solid chest pressed against his back and his warm hands placed on his waist for a little while before trying to get wu fan off his back. But wu fan confirmed his position on the wiggling man by taking hold of hand that was holding the watering can. Knowing all too well himself, that the butler would complain because the king was being a nuisance to his busy body. 
 
"Don't tell me off," the king spoke into the butlers ear when he heard the butlers sharp intake of air. "I'm helping you, aren't I, minseok?" 
 
King wu fan smiled when he felt the body below him loosen up in defeat. Wu fan placed at sweet kiss on the crook of minseoks shoulder to his jaw. Minseok shivered in quiet delight. It was times like these that made minseok hate the little boy that he watched grow with him to be a man. Wu fan had his whole life to watch minseok and know all the things that pleased him and made him nervous, his whole range of emotions and oh did wu fan test minseok. Minseok hate that king wu fan knew every little thing about him better than himself. 
 
Wu fan slumped over minseoks back, letting wu fan lead then away into the garden of trees that led to an open area that was a beautiful sight of the little island in their backyard. They had planted flowers recreating 'their secret place' from the village in the kingdoms court. Of course, it was in a secret place.  The vibrant and rich colors of the flowers welcomed them as they sat in the middle of the patch of flowers. 
 
"Minseok, we're having a ball." Wu fan mumbled into minseoks ear when they had finally settled on the fluffy grass. Minseok knew king wu fan hated gatherings especially if he were to look for a compatible mistress to become queen. Minseok stretched forward wiggling his fingers in front of him seeing slithering hands intertwine their fingers together. 
 
"You're being exceptionally touchy today." Minseok said placing their hands to rest on his stomach. 
 
"No, you just never let me touch you this much, why?" 
 
Minseok shrugged. He just still believed he was a butler. A mere butler. He could never love Wufan. He would never be mo-
 
"H-hey!" Minseok gasped with his back in the grass. He was already deep in thought, to be jumbled by Wufan. Wufan hummed a 'no', smile playing on his lips. He rest his giant body onto minseok to keep him from running. Minseok knew that it was useless to ask him to get off. Wu fan could sleep on him! 
 
"King," minseoks voice firm, stern, and threatening, "Wufan." But wu fan was feeling just about the opposite. 
 
"One." Minseok huffed. 
 
"I'm not a kid, Minnie." Wu fan picked a silk and fluffy grass blade. 
 
"Two." Minseok said through gritted teeth. 
 
Wu fan did not budge, in fact, he tickled minseoks nose with the grass blade earning a death glare. 
 
"Thr-- mmhpm!"
 
Minseok doesn't remember the last time Wufan had kissed him. But it felt good to press against wu fan's lips and taste him. The kiss made minseoks mind go haywire, did the king perhaps get better? Minseok shivered, weak in the stomach and knees, thankfully already on the grass. Hands and fingers felt and tangled into the kings hair like an instinct. Every fiber in their bodies longed to touch, , love and melt into each other. 
 
Minseok breathe shakily with arms trembling from the amazing kiss as they pulled away. 
 
"Hey," Wufan spoke quietly when minseok looked away. 
 
Wu fan felt a pang in his chest. He grabbed minseok by his chin forcing him to look up at him. Wu fan rest his forehead against minseoks creating just a small enough space between their lips. They locked eyes, as if giving permission, opened the seal to minseoks lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---
hi! So sorry for making you guys wait so long. Obviously I don't update frequently lol. I mostly do them in a big blob... 
 
I just wanted to see how my readers are doing! :) school is just a big hankfkekfj lately. For me at least. I have finals this week too lololol. 
 
Anyone stayin up to watch mama awards? I wish I could. Awake at 4 hm. Maybe I could and just fail my ap class at the end of the trimester... Lol Jk I won't. I can't lol anyway stay safe and healthy! It's just begun to snow where I'm at.  
 
I smelllllll turkey and Christmas season approaching!!! 
 
Okay bye /sprinkles vitimans and throws tissues in the air/