It's a baby boy

Royal

 

"Minseok, come here," a soft voice cooed  him over from behind the door to the tall bed. Minseok stumbled over his stubby legs waddling over to his beautiful royal highness perched high on the bed. Besides his much difficulty to get onto the majestic bed he made his way to join his royal highness. He settled next to the queen wiggling into his highnesses free arm smiling just as sweetly as she was staring at the bundle in her arms. 
 
He was only four when he had first seen the new born prince in his royal highness arms holding him gently asleep. 
 
"This is your prince, prince wu fan," his royal highness smiled beautifully in a glowing manner. Minseok smiled widely at the just as beautiful baby prince. 
 
"Y-your royal highness, he's really beautiful! Just like you!" Minseok blurted flushing at saying such words about the royals. Minseok hovered over the tiny new born in his royal highnesses arms. 
 
"Why of course he's handsome, just like you too," his royal highness laughed heartily at minseoks cute flushed cheeks at his royal highnesses compliment. Minseok hid behind his small hands, shyly peeking at the prince between the spaces of his fingers. 
 
"Your royal highness? M-may I give him a k-kiss? To thank him and welcome him into the world," minseok spoke blushing and nervously fiddling with his small tiny fingers that were damp against his elegant pants. The queen laughed melodiously. 
 
"Of course you may."
 
Minseok hovered over the baby prince in his royal highnesses arms. Minseok looked up anxiously to his highness for approve, once again, who nodded. Minseok felt that if he made too much movement or a slight touch would break the new born but his royal highnesses assurance made him plant his tiny lips on the new baby's cheek. Minseok squealed once he had pulled away from the baby prince also making this mewling sound that only baby makes. He had just kissed the baby prince. His royal highness laughed happily at minseoks cute reaction. 
 
"Will you do the honor of giving prince wu fan good morning kisses and evening kisses? Maybe even lunch kisses because he'll miss you?" His royal highness addressed petting minseoks tuff of hair with a bright smile. Minseok felt his face brighten with red and felt his heart expand. 
 
"It really seems that prince wu fan like you and your kisses, he keeps purring." 
 
"Yes, your royal highness," minseok bowed his head deeply crawling out from her side to bow his head to the bed then to her and to the bed again. It was such an honor, a definite honor. 
 
"Good minseokkie, not only that but you will serve and be by prince wu fans side for the rest of your life you know that?" His royal highness addressed once again pulling minseok into her free arm. Minseok nodded excitedly, "yes, your royal highness! I remember! I live for prince wu fan."
 
Minseok knew that since the day he was born. He knew what his duty was.