15 and 11

Royal

 

 
Minseok age 15. Prince wu fan age 11. 
 
"W-where's prince wu fan?!" Minseok shouted nearly screaming at the maids and other servants. Minseok had ran all  over the palace and prince wu fan was not in sight. Minseok was freaking out. The prince was gone. He had disappeared after it was addressed that his royal highness was sick. Minseok rushed to all their secret hiding spots hoping to find his dear prince. All of them were empty with no prince. 
 
It was falling towards night time and the sky was a dark purple with orange streaks. Minseok continued search for his dear prince close to tears. He had even went out of the royal estate and searched the streets. What an idiot minseok thought to himself. The prince had never left the castle. He's never been outside of the castle. 
 
Minseok ran to the edge of the estate, lantern in hand, and carefully walked down the side of the rubble mountain. There he saw a row boat and another row boat that had been taken. Most definitely prince wu fan. Minseok rowed through the dark in what it seemed like hours till he hit the shore of an island. Minseok most definitely did not know the royals owned an island behind their estate. It was not surprising though. On the beautiful lush island it seemed as if he was not in china anymore. Walking aimlessly in the mist he saw a beautiful house appear before his eyes and there were lights on. Prince Wufan was the only thing on his mind and without a thought he ran the long strip into the big and beautiful house. 
 
"PRINCE WU FAN?" Minseok shouted in the beautifully vacant house once he shoved the door open. Minseok began his search opening all doors possibly hoping to find his dear prince. 
 
"PLEASE PRINCE WU FAN! COME TO ME!" Minseok shouted frustrated, panicked but most of all worried. Minseok swore he heard footsteps scrambling from above. Minseok ran up the split staircase and ran into the remaining rooms he had not checked. Not being able to find prince Wufan in any of the rooms he turned back to check the other side of the stair well to see prince Wufan standing there in perfect condition. Minseok grabbed his pounding heart to stop its constricting. Minseok almost cried at the mere sight of his dear prince. Minseok smiled sadly as he walked toward his dear prince. He was deeply hurt. 
 
"God, wu fan, prince wu fan," minseok muttered as he stood in front of his prince holding onto his arms. Minseok was so scared that he would run away. 
 
"You idiot!" Minseok nearly screamed but it came as a whisper. "When these kinds of matters happen and you want to run away... Come to me..."
 
Minseok hugged prince wu fan, though he was pretty sure it was surely forbidden to touch the dear prince in such a comfortable manner. 
 
Prince wu fan slumped in minseoks hold. "Prince Wufan, you must be tired, lets get you back to the castle," minseok said petting prince wu fans head, he was just about below his height. 
 
"No, I don't want to minseok, lets stay here tonight. Please," prince wu fan requested snuggling more into minseoks arms. 
 
"Prince, the whole palace will be wondering where we are," minseok said firmly. He believed they must have to go back so that no one would have to worry so that the royal highness would not have to. 
 
"If they know you're gone they must think that you've found me, it's safest to be with you. Anyways, it's pitch black out."
 
Minseok sighed in defeat. The prince was perfectly right. 
 
"Okay, let's find a room to stay in."
 
Prince wu fan held minseoks hand in his leading them to the room he was in. It was beautiful. The scene of the moon, wavered, splaying on  water. 
 
The prince sat in front of the window that held the breath taking scenery. Minseok joined standing behind the prince and began to message his shoulders. 
 
"Prince wu fan, about your royal h-highness..." Minseok said softly trailing on being cautious of the princes sensitive feelings. 
 
"You will always have me. I will stand by you for life so you do not have to worry about being alone, ever." 
 
With that said prince wu fan got up from his seat and grabbed hold of minseoks arms. Minseok looked at prince wu fans face that was clearly filled with sadness and distrust.
 
"You better not just be saying that. Promise me, tell me that you promise to be with me forever," prince wu fan said through his teeth knocking minseok into the bed post. Minseok looked into prince wu fans eyes. 
 
"I promise you," minseok voice so full of sincerity, trust and warmth that prince Wufan could feel it. "You are my life." 
 
 
 
 
---
I hope you guys are enjoying my non stop updates for now. Ah shall I be mean and make you guys wait? Lol Jk 
 
are you guys enjoying this? Lol oh these aren't edited. I hope you guys don't mind my mistakes. 
 
Thanks for reading!