16 and 13

Royal

 

Minseok age 16. Prince wu fan turning 13. 
 
Minseok entered the princes chamber quietly gliding over the air to where he lay asleep. Minseok watched the handsome prince sleep, it seemed as if he got even more handsome every time he saw the prince, just like the first day he was born. His face was so serene. Laying a kiss on the princes cheek he woke the prince. The prince stared up at minseoks smiling face. 
 
"Happy birthday prince wu fan!" Minseok spoke excitedly waking the sleeping prince for his special day. 
 
Prince wu fan looked at minseok before rubbing his eyes of sleep, ruffling his hair and then getting out of bed. 
 
"Prince wu fan! You're a man now!" 
 
Prince wu fan didn't find it exciting to be a man, he was just turning a year older and maybe getting closer to take the throne. His butler on the other hand was over exaggerating things. Prince wu fan felt it would be like any other day.
 
"It's just another day," prince wu fan said as he walked to his closet after washing up. Minseok following close behind and, begged to differ, walked in as prince wu fan took his shirt off walking back out. 
 
"As you were saying?" Prince wu fan said pulling minseok back into the closet. Minseok refused to look at prince wu fans growing body. He was definitely starting to look like a man. He was no more small limbs. 
 
"I-I... Prince wu fan, p-please put on a shirt and some pants," minseok said with a blush brushing his cheeks. Funny how he was looking away. Minseok had always been with prince wu fan as he changed, why was he blushing now? They were both men. Was it because prince wu fan was starting to resemble a gorgeous and handsome man? He had always been both, but not a man. 
 
"Help me with my buttons please minseok," prince wu fan said as he had buttoned his cuffs, no longer frills. 
 
Minseok filled prince wu fans commands buttoning up his shirt and adjusting his collar. Prince wu fan looked down at minseok. For goodness sake prince wu fan was already taller than an older minseok. 
 
"I-I was meaning to say, that today we may go out. Go out, as out of the castle," minseok said looking at his dear prince to catch his reaction. 
 
"You will get to see your people, how's that?" Minseok smiled up to his prince fixing the coat he had just put on. 
 
"Yes, but my day is already at its best," prince wu fan said leaning into minseok who's back hit the wall. With a soft touch of prince wu fans lips a kiss was exchanged. Minseoks lips tingled as he pushed the taller prince from him. That was not normal. Does prince wu fan know that it is not right to kiss another man at his grown age? Surely, minseok thought that he was still kid on the inside and that it meant nothing compared to his manly body. He was definitely not mature enough, yet. 
 
"I'm a man now," prince wu fan smirked walking out of his room out into the corridor to his royal highnesses chamber. 
 
"Mother," prince wu fan called from behind the door before entering her chamber. The royal highness seemed to get sicker and more ill looking every single time minseok came to visit. It hurt and saddened him to see his wonderful highness like this, lying on her death bed. Nothing seemed to get better for his royal highness. But it must've been even more disheartening for prince wu fan, far more. His face was perfect for disguising such feelings. 
 
"Happy birthday my dear wu fan," his royal highness spoke voice still full of warmth. Prince wu fan sat beside his mother on her bed and kissed her hand. 
 
"Thank you mother." 
 
 
"Prince wu fan, you must wear this, you would want to communicate with your people on the same level. That is if they would come talk to you. But mainly for your safety and because you decided not to make an official appearance till you take the throne or whenever you decide to announce an official appearance." Minseok handed prince wu fan a tan leather vest for his extravagant tailors coat. 
 
Once the prince was settled on the horse minseok led the horse by its reins. 
 
"Get up here minseok," prince wu fan said to minseok who was walking the horse to the village. 
 
"Thank you, but prince I'm perfectly fine, no need to worry about me." Minseok waved his hand lightly to decline the nice offer. 
 
Prince wu fan jumped off the horse, grabbed minseok and hoisted him onto the back of the horse before hopping on. 
 
"I can't have you walk all the way to the village," prince Wufan said firmly to minseok who's face was a red tomato, not that the prince could see. 
 
"Prince, thank you but I said I was fine," minseok said as he held onto the princes torso. 
 
It was small talk along the ride to the village which was about an hour away from the castle. Prince wu fan asked minseok about the village and minseok would answer prince wu fan with whatever knowledge he had at least gathered from the times he had visited town for some grocery shopping. 
 
Just before they entered the village minseok hopped off the horse and let prince wu fan sit on the horse.  The village watched them as they made their way. The village was not too quiet and it was lively enough but prince wu fan knew what he wanted to do once he was king. He would make this village, all of his villages, thrive so they'd be the best they could be. He was very impressed with his mothers incredible work. Everyone in the village seemed to be living well. 
 
"Minseok?" A man called from the side of a vendor. Minseok recognized that voice and automatically made his way there with the horse and kris trailing behind. 
 
"Yixing!" Minseok smiled happily at his friend and gave him a warm hug. Prince wu fan studied what relation they had. It made prince wu fan almost upset that he did not have a closer relation than yixing did. Prince knew of minseok when he was born yet he was not as nearly as close as yixing was.
 
"Hi Hae eun," minseok smiled sweetly to yixings 'sister' that was about his age. They shared a secret smile that made prince wu fan jealous. 
 
"Did you come for the 'sweets' your put on order since your last visit? It's been months huh?" Hae eun said before minseok nodded and she went into the back. 
 
"Yixing, actually, may you tell Hae eun to wait, I'll come back for the 'sweets' later when I leave. May I have some cinnamon pretzels and doughnuts?" Minseok smiled at the thought of sharing sweets with the prince. Yixing laughed at minseoks cute face telling him he reminded him of a koala making minseok laugh as well. 
 
"Minseok, what are you two talking about?" Prince wu fan hopped down from the horse. He was getting rather lonely. He had never seen minseok so happy being outside of the castle. He was laughing and it made prince wu fans heart flutter. He was jealous yixing was making him laugh. Prince wu fan didn't have that kind of power. 
 
"A-ah I, prin- Wufan, yixing said I looked like a koala!" Minseok said out of breath still laughing at what prince wu fan thought was the stupidest thing but yixing wasn't too far off about minseok reminding him of a cute koala. Minseoks cheeks were a cute pink color that made prince wu fan want to squeeze him. 
 
"O-oh..?" Prince wu fan joined in with the laughing, kind of. He didn't find it very funny but he saw that minseok did look really cute. 
 
"Here is your pretzels and doughnuts." Hae eun said confused as she eyed the duo laughing expect prince wu fan was just staring at minseok. 
 
"O-oh! Thank you Hae eun!" Minseok said wiping his tears away from laughing so hard then grabbing onto her hands where she blushed and slid the sweets into his hands. Prince wu fan saw it all. The blush that was present on Hae eun's cheeks as minseok took the sweets and laid the money in her hands. Prince Wufan hooked his arm around minseok swiftly resting minseoks back into his chest. Minseok moved uncomfortably.
 
"Wu-wu fan?" Minseok said confused as he could feel a coldness from behind him. Prince Wu fans eyes stared ice cold glares into Hae eun's. 
 
"Oh, okay, uh... Lets get going wu fan." Minseok fretted at prince wu fans weird action. "Thank you again, Hae eun, yixing."
 
Minseok looked up at prince wu fan. "Let's go prince." It took a while to unground prince wu fan but minseok did. 
 
"Prince wufan? What happened? Are you okay? Shall we get you back?" Minseok asked worriedly looking into his dear princes eyes. 
 
Prince wu fan shook his head. "I'm fine."
 
"Prince wu fan, we can go home if you want." Minseok said looking up at his dear prince worried. He was acting weird. 
 
"No, minseok, I want to spend the day with you." 
 
Minseok sighed as prince Wufan turned back to normal. 
 
"Here you go," minseok handed the doughnut and pretzel to price wu fan. 
 
"Yixings family makes the best. Eat it while its hot." Minseok smiled taking a bite out of his pretzel. Minseok knew prince Wufan wasn't as big on deserts or sweets as he was but the way minseok ate it made him want to eat it. 
 
Prince wu fan devoured both the treats making minseok smile at his content prince. 
 
"I've always wanted to show you this one place," minseok said as he walked the horse with prince wu fan beside him. 
 
They stood in front of an endless meadow of beautiful and various flowers. Tulips, daffodils, carnations and even a lilac bush. Minseok thought it was beautiful as always while prince wu fan never cared to know about flowers but he knew what these all were called and meant. He looked over at minseoks face filled with admiration for such beautiful flowers. Those flowers definitely fit them and described them perfectly. It was just yet to. 
 
"May I take your hand?" Prince wu fan said as he stood in front of minseok who smiled with a blush on his puffy cheeks. 
 
Minseok didn't dare to refuse his dear prince on his birthday and took his hand without a thought. Prince wu fan lead minseok through the ocean of flowers. In the wind It seemed like the flowers giggled at them as prince wu fan lead them to a grassy patch where the flowers encircled them. They both lie there for a while taking in the fresh air both the flowers and of the ocean ahead of them. 
 
"I've been waiting to share this place with you. Every single time I was here I would think of bringing you here and I finally did." Minseok smiled as he stared into the baby blue sky. 
 
"This is our place." Prince wu fan said looking over to minseok with a handsome smiling making minseoks heart skip a beat. Why was his heart skipping beats? Was prince wu fans smile that handsome? 
 
"It's beautiful," prince wu fan smiled closing his eyes feeling for minseoks hand to entwine his hand in minseoks. That day they both felt something amazing occupy their hearts. For some reason their hearts skipped a beat too much. It felt so wrong for minseok to feel this way about his young prince. He was scared to know that he may have taken a liking to his dear prince. He was scared that what they have may not even be brotherly love anymore. 
 
They walked back to the village with prince wu fan respectively making little conversations with the market people and just about anyone. It really impressed minseok to see his prince talking to his people. 
 
"Doesn't he look like a baozi?!" A voice squealed excitedly as minseok was glompped onto. 
 
"Taozi! Can we take him home?! I want him to be mines mines mine!" The voice chanted sweetly snuggling into minseoks hair. Until a hand separated the two. Prince wu fan was looking very annoyed at the other person claiming something that wasn't his. Another hand came and dragged the wild child away. 
 
"Price luhan, you can not be doing that to other strangers! For goodness sakes I'm younger than you! You still act like a kid! You are a prince!" A person much taller than luhan lectured holding prince luhan in the air to dangle for a while before setting him on the ground. 
 
"But he's so cute Taozi! He looks like a baozi! I just want to eat him up!" Prince luhan squealed balling his fist and shaking his head, wildly, making biting faces and noises. 
 
"Prince? Prince luhan? From the other kingdom?" Minseok said surprised out of his mind looking to the wild looking person that looked like a baby deer that was still making 'ang' noises. Prince wu fan looked astonished but held minseok under his arm tightly. He knew that wild deer looking thing would try to steal minseok with his stupid grabby hands. 
 
"Yes huh! That's me! Prince luhan! 17 years old from kingdom buck!" The other prince said with so much enthusiasm prince wu fan looked away in embarrassment. 
 
"I'm Tao, his butler/body guard, 15 years old," Tao sighed as he held prince luhan by his collar. He really needed a leash huh? 
 
"This is prince wu fan, he just turned 13," minseok smiled sweetly making prince luhan squeal. 
 
"I'm m-" "baozi!" "Prince luhan! Stop it!"
Minseok was cut by the other two as he attempted to introduce himself. Prince wu fan only held minseok closer to him. 
 
Minseok tried again. "I'm min-" "baozi!" 
Luhan squealed happily in Taos strong grip. He couldn't dare to let the little wild beast out. 
 
"He's minseok, my butler." Prince Wufan introduced minseok who gasped. "And no, you can't have him because he's mines! Go back to your kingdom, it's about time kids like you get to sleep."
 
Kris growled in prince Luhans face before turning themselves away to head back to the castle. 
 
Minseok couldn't help but laugh at prince wu fans childishness. It was so cute to see prince wu fan blushing acting his age. They made sure to stop back at yixings before actually getting to the castle to pick up minseoks order. 
 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR KRIS!" Minseok said as they entered the castle. All the maids and servants were lined up for his arrival. They all had birthday hats on. There was also decoration all over the castle foyer. It was memorable.  At the end of all the servants and maids was his royal highness in a wheelchair holding a cake, homemade. 
 
Prince wu fan began to tear up as he walked to his mother. Everyone began to sing happy birthday. 
 
"Make a wish wu fan," was all his mother said smiling down to him as he fell to his knees. 
 
I wish for you to get better. Stay with minseok and I forever. Prince Wufan wished from the bottom of his heart before blowing the 13 candles out on his cake. 
 
"Thank you mother," prince Wufan cried looking up at his mother who wiped away his falling tears as she set the cake in her lap. 
 
"I promise to grow quickly so you don't have to be so stressed anymore, I will take over so you can get better. Please get better soon mother. I promise to become a man quickly." 
 
After celebrating prince wu fans birthday minseok walked the sleepy prince to his room. 
 
"Isn't it great turning into a man?" Minseok smiled telling him so. Prince wu fan only nodded as he was set in the closet to change into his night wear. 
 
"You haven't gotten me a gift yet minseok." Prince wu fan pointed out as finished changing, making minseok smile wider. 
 
"How could I not?" Minseok teased as he walked a sleepy wu fan to bed. Once prince wu fan was tucked in he handed him his present. Prince wu fan smiled widely. It was the most gorgeous thing minseoks ever seen. 
 
"Thank you so much." Prince wu fan said pulling minseok to him. 
 
"It's beautiful," prince wu fan smiled looking at the framed wood that had three figures carved out. The royal highness. Himself. And minseok. Inside the frame was a picture of the three. A picture that was taken that day. The royal highness was in the wheelchair in the middle with wu fan and minseok behind her. But minseok was kissing prince wu fans cheek. 
 
"I'm glad." minseok smiled hugging his prince close. All his hard work paid off. It was a hard carving for him to accomplish. 
 
"Good night prince wu fan." Minseok kissed prince wu fans forehead. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----
 
Yay and it always starts with minseok waking his prince up huh? Lol 
 
whoop I hope you guys aren't thinking I'm gross or anything kankdkajkdmsjajekgm /hides in a corner/ are they falling for each other?
 
oh I think so. You guys okay with that? If not let me know before I decide putting up the next chapter because it'll be rated. And so you are warned but then again if you don't dig that kind of stuff don't read it cause it won't be all that important? Otherwise I'll give you readers a little summary on that chapter. 
 
Thank you all for giving this a read and so much love.