21 and 17

Royal

 

Minseok age 21. Prince wu fan age 17.
 
 
"Minseok, you are like another dear son to me." His royal highness said voice shaking as she held his hand tightly. 
 
"P-please don't leave yet your highness! Please don't leave prince wu fan and I." Minseok said with tears in his eyes. 
 
"I'm still in need of your guidance," minseok sobbed burying head in his royal highness sheets. 
 
"You don't need my guidance, you never did. Wu fan loved you the day you kissed his cheek. He loves you minseok." 
 
"But my love alone is not enough for him."
 
"You love him too don't you ? Minseok." His royal highness smiled with the strength she had left minseoks hair. 
 
"Don't be afraid, love him with all your heart, minseok." 
 
Minseok looked up at his royal highness tears streaming down. 
 
"I love him too much, your royal highness." 
 
"Then show him you love him. Be together, you two only have each other. Let wu fan love you." 
 
"You know the day you said you weren't going to kiss him anymore because he was getting too old? He was so upset and sad." His royal highness laughed. Minseok laughed through his tears because he remembered. 
 
"Is it really okay, Your royal highness? You don't despise me?" Minseok paused to think of a way not to hurt or insult him or prince wu fan, "you don't think I'm disgusting?"
 
"You are not disgusting. All that counts is that you love him. Minseok, I've known you since you were born."
 
Minseok felt a lock from his heart unlock that he didn't know he had there. He surely felt the lock there but he never knew it was there.
 
"Thank you your royal highness," minseok smiled through his tears wiping them away. 
 
"No, thank you minseok. Please love him for me-- for yourself. I know you will carry out that dut-- it's not a duty. I know you can do that with out my order." 
 
 
After minseok said his farewells to his royal highness he kissed her forehead thanking her for everything. Thank you for giving birth to wu fan. Thank you for letting me live and be here. Thank you for letting me love wu fan. 
 
He left the room to see prince wu fan waiting there at his royal highnesses chamber. Minseok hugged prince wu fan tightly. 
 
"Go see your mother, I'll be here." 
 
Prince wu fan held minseoks hand and brought him along with him back into his royal highnesses chamber. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--/--
double update. Yay it's a short one but a double update! :)