We Meet Again

My Lady (Editing & On Hiatus)

Your POV

Kris Wu. A fine name for a fine man.

 

I smiled at him and gladly took his hand for a shake. "Nice to meet you too, Kris. I'm Song Jiwon,"

 

After the exchange of names, we both walked towards the office building together while introducing ourselves even better. Arriving into the huge office, we were greeted by the long queues of people registering themselves and a group of students were following someone who seemed to be a lecturer as he was explaining something with his hands making small gestures while walking out of the busy office.

 

After the long waiting behind the long queues, I finally got myself registered and got out of the stuffed office. I even thought that my turn would not come until tomorrow. I was given my schedule, the university's map and a list of books required for the semester. A list of lots of books. What a long list, I wonder if *appa has these books. If he does, that means I have extra time to do some quick study on it then. I stared at the list and silently praying that my appa for having these books, walking towards the door before bumping into someone. Again.

 

"Ugh, I'm sor-" I looked up and found Kris turning to look at me. "Kris!"

 

"Hey, we meet again! I'm guessing you have the habit of bumping into someone over and over again," Kris said with a teasing smile. I could only rolled my eyes and shook my head.

 

"I wouldn't be bumping into you if you didn't just stood there in the middle of the way like a statue," he laughed  at my comment before he made way for me. "Why were you standing there anyway?"

 

Instead of replying or walking, Kris only looked forward with an amused smile, still standing beside me. Raising an eyebrow, I was about to continue walking but stopped when I saw two familiar figures making a scene. Well, it was more like familiar hair colors.

 

"Hyung! I'm really sorry! I swear it was not me who pranked you! It was the *magnae!" the blond buff guy screamed as the red haired man grabbed his collars. It was obvious that he was furious, the red haired man.

 

People started to gather in a circle with the two men in the middle, entertaining themselves with the scene. But before it could got worse, some guards came along with a couple of lecturers. The crowd soon scattered away and minded their own businesses. "Kang Daesung! Kwon Jiyong! Into the disciplinary office! NOW!" a male lecturer shouted who looked like in his thirties with his hand on his hips and another one pointing at the two men. The red haired man, namely Kwon Jiyong released the blond guy, shoved him away a little and followed the lecturer into the office building.

 

"I heard that both of them are famous here. They even formed a five membered group called Big Bang. Quite the troublemaker though," Kris said after the two walked passed us. "How did you know?" I said, curiosity perking up. We continued to walk when an idea popped in my brain. "Hey, I was thinking if you could accompany me exploring this place. You know, to avoid being lost in the future,"

 

"Great idea," Kris nodded and we started exploring the university. "And about your question, well I have my own sources here," he said rather mysteriously.

 

"Sources? You have friends here?" I asked to which he nodded. An hour or so passed and we had finished exploring each corner of the university. "This place is enormous," I commented tiredly when we arrived at the parking lot. It was already lunch time and my stomach was threatening to make weird sounds.

 

"Couldn't agree more," Kris too sounded tired. He was quiet for a minute before inviting me for lunch. Nice timing, I must say.

 

"Lunch? Where?" I asked before teasingly stated that I won't be paying. Kris looked at me with a grin and laughed at the little joke. "Like the gentleman I am, it'll be my treat. As for the place, just follow me," he practically bowed a little like a butler with one hand behind him and one holding his abdomen. I tried to stifle a laugh but failed.

 

"Alright then, Mr. Wu, lead the way,"


Double update!! Yay! I'll try to update as often as I could.

And to those who subscribed 'My Lady' I love you so much!!!!!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! :3 And thank you for commenting too~ :D

I kind of forgot to explain what 'appa' and 'magnae' is. Appa means father while magnae means the youngest (refers to people).