Nice To Meet You

My Lady (Editing & On Hiatus)

Author's POV

 

It was seven o’clock in the morning and Song Jiwon was already running about in a frenzy of excitement. Today was her registration day in Kyung Hee University, one of the renowned universities in Seoul, South Korea.

 

After dressing up and putting on her outfit of the day; a cream colored shirt, a pair of light blue jeans, a pair of blue shoes and a multicolored watch, Jiwon took her mini yellow shoulder bag and the file that contained the documents she will need for the registration and exited her house after having a quick breakfast.

 

Song Jiwon was born into a wealthy family and she may be like any other rich girls; has her own big house, a big car and stuffs but she was not a spoiled brat or have such y behavior, a crybaby or kept relying on her parents’ money. She’s the opposite. She’s kind, smart, independent, beautiful and maybe a little bit stubborn.

 

 

The engine of her sport car started and she drove into the main road. Minutes later, Jiwon finally arrived at the university's compound and parked her car carefully at the parking lot. The university was already crowded with students and it was only eight in the morning. Jiwon got out of the car with her things and absorbed her surrounding. The university had castle-like buildings spread around the large compound. Releasing a deep breath, she muttered, "Here goes nothing,"

 

Your POV

"Here goes nothing," I muttered the words lowly so that only I could hear it. The place was totally crowded; students in different outfits were scattered in different direction. I could only hope that I would not be lost in this crowd as I made my way into it.

 

As I walked on the pavement towards the office building, I noticed that the design was quite extravagant making you feel like you're in Europe. Mentally, I praised my dad for choosing this cool university. He wanted to send me to the States to further my studies but my mom was kind of reluctant so he had no choice but to let me study here in Korea. However, I was too busy complimenting the design of the buildings that I did not noticed that someone was following me.

 

"Excuse me! Make way, please, make way!" a buff guy with blond hair that covered half of his face suddenly came running in the crowd towards me which made me stopping abruptly at my place. As he gotten much closer, my senses finally came to me and quickly moved aside for the man. I could also feel the wind hitting my face as the man ran away passed me.

 

"Yah! KANG DAESUNG! YOU COME HERE!" shouted another man. This time, this man had his hair colored red. Like bright red. He, too passed by me running towards the blond guy.

 

"What the hell- ugh," I was turning around, commenting how crazy the two guys were only to be met by someone's chest.

 

"Oops, sorry. Are you hurt anywhere?" a husky voice said. I stood back a couple steps to take a good view of the owner of the voice. And my, I thought no man could ever be this handsome.

 

"Oh, yeah. Um, yeah I'm okay. Sorry though for bumping into you," Nice Jiwon, you're stuttering.

 

"Nah, I'm the one who is supposed to apologize, not you," he smiled his dazzling smile which made my hands sweaty.

 

Wow, he's hot... Wait, what the hell am I thinking!? Better get going now, Jiwon.. I replied him with a chuckle and gave him my signature smile, nodding away my embarrassment. I turned around and continued my walk towards the office building which was now in view when someone came beside me.

 

"Hey, I didn't catch your name just now," the husky voiced man said as he walked beside me. I really felt like standing beside a living tower. But something caught my attention when I repeated his question in my mind. "Excuse me?" I never told him my name.

 

The guy scratched his neck before looking in the eye and asked, "I was only trying to get your name," he smiled nervously but quickly introduced himself when he noticed my poker face. "Don't get me wrong by the way. My name is Kris by the way. Kris Wu. Hi, nice to meet you," he handed out a hand for me to shake.