Gentleman

My Lady (Editing & On Hiatus)

Your POV

Kris went to his shiny car and got inside of his car and I too went into my own car. I let Kris lead me and minutes passed, I found that we were in the middle of another district in Seoul.

 

We drove after several minutes until one fancy looking cafe came into sight. As if on cue, there were two parking spots right in front of the cafe. I turned the engine off, grabbed my bag and got off of the car followed by Kris. Kris came to my side and guided me into the cafe.

 

I had to say that the design of Caffeine, the cafe's name was great but once we got inside, everything screamed nostalgia and calmness to me. It was a double-storey cafe; the upper floor was probably for customers who wants to read or study as I could see racks of various books. The walls were decorated with different paintings and cute little flower pots placed at the edge of each step of the stairs leading to the second story. Familiar K-Pop musics were played in the cafe but not too loud though. The cafe was big; the kitchen were separated from the sets of tables for the customers by a long counter bar where foods and drinks would be placed on it for the waiters or waitress to take and send to particular customers every so often.

 

"This place is awesome," I gaped as we sat beside the glass window that enables us to see outside. Soon, a waiter came to fill up the glasses on the table with water before handing us the menus. I turned to face the waiter to say thank you but it came out differently. "Y-Yang Yoseob?! Of Beast!?" the 'waiter' nodded calmly and smiled, as if he had expected this to happen. How could I not react like that when suddenly an idol came to serve you in a cafe?

 

"Hi there, miss. Welcome to my cafe. I see you came again with another friend," Yoseob spoke and it was obvious the last part was for Kris. How I know? I noticed Kris stiffened when Yoseob stretched the word 'friend' but returned to his normal self in seconds.

 

"You know each other?" I could not help but ask. Yoseob nodded cutely and explained that Kris went to the same high school as Yoseob when Kris moved from Canada to South Korea and later became friends. Wow, Kris must have some great social connections then seeing that he has a celebrity as a close friend. After introducing myself and ordering our foods, Yoseob went away and went back to his work. Isn't he supposed to be promoting with other Beast members right now?

 

"Yah! Song Jiwon, stop staring at Yoseob!" Kris broke my train of thoughts and brought me back to reality. "Eungh? Oh, sorry," I faced him again and we started our conversation while waiting for the foods to be served.

 

Apparently, Kris had taken finance and business course too. Well, it seems like we are going to meet very often then.

 

Our orders came and we continued to chat while finishing our lunch. I managed to notice a few interesting traits of his; Kris has some humor which was good because that can avoid us from getting into awkward situations but he also seemed a little arrogant. For example, he was telling me about how he was very talented in basketball and when I said "If you are that good, you should become a basketball player then,".

 

His answer? "Yeah, of course I'm that talented. Not to mention I'm good looking too,". I swore I almost gave him my famous poker face but I decided to just shrug it off.

 

Kris kept his promise and payed for the bills. We bid goodbye to Yoseob and exited the cafe when Kris decided to bring me window shopping around the area. But I ended up getting annoyed with every comments Kris made.

 

"Hey look, that dress looks pretty," I pointed at the dress the mannequin wore in a famous branded shop. "Nah, I bet it looks bad on you," he said. Did he just indirectly said I'm not pretty?

 

"That car looks awesome," I said when a Porsche car speed by us. His reply? "You do know that my car is a lot more better than that one, right?" Oh my God, how prideful.

 

And the rest of the walk was quiet as I was tired of this new side of his. I thought Kris would be the gentleman he said he was but looks like I was wrong. Why would I believe that he's a gentleman anyway? Is this the real you, Kris? Are you showing your true self now? Really? On the first day we met? Heck, we only met like a few hours ago and you are already acting like a jerk.


Third chapter! It's quite long.. I think..

Looks like Kris is starting to show his true personality~

Well, I guess I'll stop here for today. Thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting~ :3