What Should I Do

My Lady (Editing & On Hiatus)

Your POV

 

A few weeks have passed and somehow I managed to get a hold of my new collage life. I even made new friends, and two of them are Kwon Jiyong and Kang Daesung. Yep, you got it. The troublemakers.

 

As for Kris, he has been... well, like always; arrogant. So arrogant that I feel like punching that pretty yet y face of his.

 

And recently, I do not even want to know what he was thinking at that time when he thought that it would be an 'awesome' idea to pick me up at my place every morning, ignoring the fact that I can drive on my own very well. He even sends me back at home! Like seriously, what am I? A pathetic little spoiled girl that needs to be looked after at 20 years old?! And to add to those weird behaviors, he knew where I lived without even me knowing it. Believe me, I had the surprise of my life when he showed up at the front door of my house that day to pick me up.

 

You must be wondering how he got my address right? Well, surprise surprise, that guy had a fan club already formed for him by some crazy fan girls. Gosh. I didn't know I was surrounded by fan girl zombies in that university...

 

Anyway, as the cold morning air of Autumn that slowly came after Summer, I waited on the porch of my house when a shiny expensive black car came into sight. It was Kris'. I practically ran and got into his car, greeting him with trembling mouth. "Hey,"

 

"Hey to you too, dear," he smiled at me sweetly before ensuring that I have worn the seatbelt. Yep, he has made himself comfortable with calling me nicknames that couples always call each other too like 'dear', 'babe' and 'hon'. Those are okay but this one particular word often makes me...feel something in my stomach, well I do not quite understand what that feeling is but he loves to call me 'wifey'. It just makes me want to wriggle around with that warm feeling inside me.

 

"Eungh.. You told me to get ready earlier than before. Any reasons for that?" I asked as the car started to move.

 

"Yeah. I actually wanted to have breakfast with you," he stated with that usual smile engraved on his lips. I nodded to it and let out a sigh. I was still sleepy and my first class for today, Mandarin language will start in about two hours. There's still a lot of time, I thought.

 

"Feel free to sleep, I'll wake you up when we arrived. Don't worry, I won't do anything to you," he looked at me briefly and winked. There! There it is again! That feeling; that warm yet weird feeling that I always feel at the pitch of my stomach every time Kris wink, calls me 'wifey' or hold my hand! Whoa, I cannot take this anymore. I think I need to see a doctor. Yeah, that will probably do.

 

I stared at his features as he went to concentrate on the road again; he had such sharp jaws, cute pair of eyes and a high nose and also those luscious pink lips...

 

GOODNESS! WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING!?!

 

My cheeks started to heat up and I quickly looked away, occupying my brain with uninteresting things outside of the window. I could not believe it. I must have gone nuts! How can I think such thing!? I have only met and know him for weeks; but not months nor years and yet I already had thoughts like that! The feeling of those lips... Aargh! NO!

 

I tried hard so that Kris won't notice my sudden mood change. We arrived at Caffeine, our now usual hangout place. Yoseob and I now became friends too! Much to Kris dismay though but what can I do? I'm friendly, until you provoke me.

 

We sat down and ordered. And then silence. Just pure silence. Kris looked at me right in the eyes while I fought back the urge to turn around. I stared at him too. But in the end I lost. I started to nimble with the hem of my shirt and staring outside of the window again. Kris looked like he had something in his mind that he wanted to say but he just would not spill his thoughts out. I dearly wanted to know what was it as it started to bug me but I refrain myself from doing it. I don't want to hear it if he has silly thoughts running wildly in his head.


Okay! An update! But it is kind of boring... :/