Just Great

My Lady (Editing & On Hiatus)

Your POV

"Hey," Kris whispered as he woke me up. "Come on, babe. We're here,"

 

I stretched for a bit and fixed myself before getting out of the car. We went into Yoseob's cafe and was greeted by his workers. Kris decided to drag me upstairs and chose a secluded seat in a corner. As I walked towards the six seated table, it had a 'Reserved' card placed neatly at the center of the table. I halted and grabbed Kris hand. This skinship is no longer a strange thing between us but it is when I kind of felt electricity running throughout my body.

 

"Isn't it says reserved there? And aren't we eating just for two?" I asked, stating the obvious.

 

Kris looked at me, "Yeah, I know,". He just nodded and pulled me towards that table again. We sat facing each other at one end and ordered similar breakfast sets when a waiter came. "Yah, Wu Yi Fan. You better not trolling with me in early morning or I-,"

 

"Or what?" he smirked at me which made me frustrated and groaned. "Come on, hon. Don't be sulky. Just wait and see, you'll know my plan soon," he said soothingly. Why is this man always able to melt my heart? I hate him.

 

I wonder what this man had in his mind. Is he going to bring some friends here? Is Big Bang coming too? What if it's something way beyond my expectation?

 

"Tch. Spoiled brat," I rolled my eyes at him before putting on a poker face as I think, like a shield so that he won't be able to guess what I'm thinking. Soon after, we heard somebody calling for Kris. It was Yoseob! "Annyeong, Oppa!" I waved at him enthusiastically, earning jealous glances from Kris.

 

"Annyeong, Jiwon-ssi," he greeted me. "I heard you both came so I decided to come and greet you guys for a second. Anyway, I see the both of you are okay so I'm going to head back down to work. And as for you, Jiwon-ssi, good luck! Don't be nervous and just be yourself! Fighting!" and with that he tapped encouragingly on Kris' shoulder and went downstairs in a blink. He must be busy, but...

 

What the hell was that? All those 'Don't be nervous' and 'Fighting' stuffs. Geez, my palms are getting sweatier than before.

 

"JIWON-AH!" a voice called me out of no where just as the waiter came with our foods. I looked up and to my surprise, that voice belonged to my mother! "Mom! What are you doing here?" I asked as she walked towards us but instead of getting an answer, she hit my arms. Ouch.

 

"Yah! Is that how you treat your mother whom you haven't seen for a quite sometime?!" I rubbed at the aching spot on my left arm, apologizing for my mistake. "But really mom, what are you doing here and how did you even knew I was here?"

 

Mother sat on the seat next to me, "Well, this young handsome gentleman here contacted me a few days ago and arranged this lovely meeting,". Suddenly another woman came, probably the same age as my mom. I stood up and greeted her politely before sitting back down when she went to take her place beside Kris.

 

"Ah, let me introduce you to my mother. This is my mom, and mom, that is Mrs. Song and that's her daughter, my err...friend," Kris ended his sentence rather awkwardly. His mother, Mrs. Wu smiled happily at me, then nodded towards Kris as they both made eye contacts. Kris smiled in relief.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Wu. I'm Kris' friend, Song Jiwon and this is my mother," I introduced her to my mother. "Yes, I just met her outside and we both had a lovely conversation," she smiled that made her eyes turned into crescents, "The fathers should be here in any minute. They were busy talking outside about business. You know how business partners always do, right dear?" she stated. I nodded slowly. Wait. MY FATHER IS HERE?!

 

Now things are really going to be awkward.

 

The two mothers talked to each other comfortably after ordering their foods and also for the fathers. Apparently they knew each other well. Meanwhile, me and Kris only sat there like statues until the fathers came in. Secretly, I was holding the urge to throw a fit at Kris. That assh*le. Always does things his way without even considering what others would feel.

 

"Ah, there they are!" a husky voice, similar with Kris' voice said from across the room. "They're here," Mrs. Wu announced and two male figures came towards us.

 

Kris and I stood up, "Annyeonghaseyo, appa, ahjussi," we greeted and bowed respectfully at them. They smiled at us, "Yes, please sit down," my father said. Kris remained standing when I already sat down. I stared at him, thinking and preparing myself for the worst. I mean, on what particular reason should my and his parents be here for?

 

"Father, mother, Mr. and Mrs. Song, I believe I have told everyone that I wanted to have a breakfast meeting with the four of you a few days ago for a certain reason. And for Mr. and Mrs. Song, thank you for coming and supporting me and my intentions," he paused as he took a deep breath, "As I have told you, I was ordered by my father to take the business and finance course in order to take over his business. But my mother thought that wouldn't be enough and decided to make a deal with me; that is to find myself a wise and suitable wife then I can take over the company,"

 

Wife?

 

Kris looked at each of our faces, except for mine, with nervousness. At that moment I noticed we were the only human beings occupying the second floor. I gulped, my heart thumping hard while my palms were sweatier than before.

 

"I, Kris Wu, would like to take your daughter...,"

 

God, no. Kris no!

 

"....Song Jiwon, as my...,"

 

It cannot be that he wants me to be his-

 

"future wife and Jiwon's parents as my parents-in-laws,"

 

Damn it. Great. Just great. I think I'll be digging my grave soon.


This was totally random... Anyway ENJOY!!!!