Thoughts

My Lady (Editing & On Hiatus)

Your POV

The dinner went well. Kris was being his gentleman self the whole time, yet so stiff and awkwardness was oozing from his every fiber. It was a funny sight, though. One of Kyung Hee's hottest boys was trembling right before me because of me.

His fianceé. Huh.

Sigh. Since that fateful morning my life was literally, let's just say it for the sake of dramatic effect, chaotic.

Relatives of my father and mother's contacted me, asking the same question over and over again: "You're really getting married?" 

And the same expression came after the question every time: "Aww, congratulations! Don't forget to invite me to your wedding!"

Ugh.

Why. Just why am I being ed forcefully into this mess!

But truth to be told, actually, I'm not very sure what to think of or what I should I feel about this whole 'married to Kris Wu' thingy. Should I feel depressed that I'm already half-way to being tied down and having my so-called freedom taken away from me? Should I feel relieved that the feelings towards Kris that I've been experiencing quite some time aren't really negative and is kinda feels pleasant for me? Should I be worried about both our parent's business will merge once Kris and I are married? Do I even have feelings for my future husband? Do I hate him, or do I like him?

My head throbbed and I leaned my cheek on the palm of my hand, closing my eyes momentarily. Over thinking is bad. I need to stop doing that.

Right now Kris is driving me back to my house. I know he noticed my movements just now and he's probably thinking what's wrong with me.

Kris Wu. Wu Yi Fan. Kris.

He's a good guy. He has his own pros and cons. For starters, he has manners. He's punctual, always picking me up right on time. He knows how to work that slender body of his via fashion. Cons? I think 'annoying' is his middle name. He sometimes forgot that others aren't really as fortunate as us and likes to show off his branded items. His ego is so thick I don't think I can crack it.

Just how on earth am I supposed to handle him as my husband when I can't even handle him when we're just being 'friends'?

Oh gosh, my head is killing me. My headache has gotten worse. 

"You okay?" Kris asked, breaking the silence. I realised we're already in front of my house. Grunting, I only nodded. 

"I'll help you get inside. You're not sick, are you? You look a bit pale."

"No, I'm fine. I'm not sick." I was about to get out of the car when he took hold of my wrist. 

"I'm staying at your place tonight. You don't look well." He said. I glared at him. "I insist, Jiwon. If I just let you go like this, I don't think I can get a good night sleep tonight."

Just who does he think he is? I'm perfectly fine on my own. I'm not weak.

"I'm fine, Kris." I tried moving my wrist but his grip only gotten tighter. I glared at him again, making sure it's sharp and cold enough to hint him I don't need his help.

But then there it was again. That familiar warm feeling in my chest. That exhilarating throbs of my heart. That coldness I feel on my feet and knees.

What is the meaning of this? What is this I'm experiencing? Why is it that Kris is there whenever this feelings came? Is he the cause?

I looked into Kris' eyes, ready to spit out harsh words at him but all of it were soon forgotten once I saw the tenderness in his eyes.

He gazed at me with eyes filled with concern,

"Let me take care of you, Jiwon. Please, trust me."

________

An update after years of hiatus. I'm so sorry T.T

I didn't know college life would be so busy and stressful.

I wrote this on my phone, so if there's any mistake please forgive me. Thank you for all your support and patience. Love you. Have a nice day. Be nice to one another.