Roughly Alive

My Lady (Editing & On Hiatus)

It'll be Kris' POV for this chapter... ENJOY! (I am so going to be scolded if my mom saw me updating late at night XD - but it's worth it!)


For the next few days, I didn't pick up Jiwon for our classes. We would eventually meet in the corridors, library and auditorium but we managed to ignore each other. We didn't even make eye contacts.

I don't know why but I'm feeling more distant as the days passed.

I guess it was my fault.

I wanted to tell her how I sort of regretted lying to her and proposed to her all of the sudden but something inside me told me not too.

The time showed that it was only about fifty minutes before the last lecture I have today ends. I let out a long sigh, earning attention from my friend, Kim Joonmyeon but prefered to be called as Suho.

"What's up?"

"Nothing," I shook my head and covered my face with my palms.

I need to talk to Jiwon. I can't take this anymore.

"Hey, do you need any help? You look so desperate," Suho asked again more worriedly.

I laid back into the chair, the lecturer was busy talking, and I stared at Suho's face.

Should I ask him? But he doesn't even know who Jiwon is...

"Say Suho, I have this friend who asked his..girl friend, not girlfriend but a girl friend okay?" Suho nodded. "He asked her to marry him out of the blue-"

"Is it you?" Suho suddenly asked with a teasing smile. I swear my face is red by now.

"N-No! I said friend! He's my friend, okay? So after that day, the both of them didn't talk to each other and my friend here couldn't stand it anymore. What do you think my friend should do?" as I finished the question my eyes immediately fell onto Jiwon's face, who was concentrating on the lecture.

"Is the girl... Song Jiwon?" Suho was a little excited when he asked me the question. "That filthy rich girl and practically the most wanted girl in this college is your girlfriend?!"

I wonder how he could be this excited and the lecturer still didn't catch us both.

"I repeat again, Suho, it's girl friend not that girlfriend, idiot."

"So Song Jiwon is your girl, eh?"

"This man...aish, whatever. You haven't answer my question,"

"Ahh.. Deniable is the first stage, Kris. Anyway, why don't you tell this friend of yours to muster up all his courage and ask her for a simple dinner? It worked between my sister and his boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked her through me after their little fight and they got back together eventually. If that guy ever hurt my sister I'll surely kill him.." Suho sort of went into his own world, maybe planning various plans to attack whoever his sister's boyfriend is.

But... a dinner?

I'm not sure I could even convince her to a dinner...


The lecture finally ended and most people had already went outside, except me, Suho, Jiwon and a few of her friends.

Jiwon's friends waved her goodbye, leaving her alone packing her books into her bag. Suho nudged me in the sides and gave an encouraging wink then left out of the auditorium. Which means...

It was only Jiwon and me.

Hastily, I stuffed my things into my bag and ran nervously towards Jiwon who was already on her way out. I managed to stop her in the hallway, grabbing her wrist to which startled her.

I suddenly felt breathless. Maybe because I was too nervous just now.

"H-hey.. Uhm.. Look, I'm... I have something to say,"

Jiwon looked at me with her usual emotionless face but then changed into a forced smile. "Sure,"

I looked at her, surprised that she didn't ran away or pounced at me angrily. "Oh..Okay,"

We stayed staring at each other for a second until I came to my senses. "Can we..have a dinner? I'll explain everything at that time, I promise. I won't break promises,"

She looked at my desperate self for a moment, observing my eyes that probably screamed 'Please!!' to her and a warm smile grazed her lips. "Okay then. When is it?"

"Really?! Tonight if possible!"

"Then it's a date,"

"D-date?"

Jiwon nodded, not meeting my eyes. "Yeah. So at what time will you pick me up?"

"M-maybe at seven?"

"Okay. Let me see... it's five right now; enough time for me to get ready. I'll meet you later then."

"Okay..."

"Bye, Kris," Jiwon waved at me which I weakly waved. "Yeah... Bye..."

What is wrong with me? All she said was 'date'. That doesn't mean it really is a date! Aish, what am I thinking?

But what if she really meant it?

AIISSSHH I'm only confusing myself more and more!


Seven sharp and I'm already in front of her house.

Jiwon closed the door of her house before walking gracefully in her peach colored high-heels towards me, making me hard to breathe.

She wore a beautiful navy blue dress, her hair was left untied, her make-up were natural. She reached the car and stood near the passenger's door where I leant my body against the door.

"So, how do I look? My mom made me wore this," she shyly looked at her outfit before looking at me again.

A genuine smile was plastered on my face, "You look stunning as always." I said before breaking into a little laugh and held up one hand. "Sorry, it just sounds so cheesy,"

"It's okay," Jiwon giggled and I opened the door for her before going to the driver's seat.

"Buckle up," Jiwon adviced me after she put on her seatbelts. "Yes, my lady,"

"Shut up, Kris,"

"Fine.." I laughed again when I saw her rolled her eyes.


Okay. A chapter is up!

There's going to be part two for this chapter but I don't know when I'll update it. XD Please bear with me and my irregular daily schedules!!