`07

You're a NINJA?
7 The Nurse's Office
 
 
*Kyungmi's POV*
 
I opened my eyes after I don't know how long and I was met with a pair of brown crescent eyes. 
 
"Whoa." I squeaked. Not again...
 
"Are you okay? You've been out for at least three hours. Thanks to you, I missed class!" Sehun excitedly exclaimed.
 
"I was out for THREE hours?!?!?!" I yelled. No. NO. This wasn't suppose to happen. Now I'm going to get so much unwanted attention. NOOOOO-
 
"Yeah, but you ARE okay now right? I guess all the attention was overwhelming for you. I understand what you were going through too.." 
 
Oh. Of course he does but HE'S AN IDOL. AN EXO MEMBER. HE HAS TO GET USED TO THE ATTENTION.
 
"Yeah... I'm okay now~ What time is it?" 
 
"Hmmm... it's lunchtime" as he looked at my phone. Awww... Sehun looks so cute...Wait Why does he have my phone? O_O
 
"Umm... Why do you have my phone...?" 
 
"OH! I'm sorry it fell out of you pocket as you fell but I caught it before it hit the ground..." he shyly explained.
 
Dang Kyungmi. Way to score some points. 
"Oh yeah. When you were sleeping... 'Marshmellow웃♥유​' and 'Cupcake' texted you... I told them that you were in the nurse's office."
 
Oh. My. God. He saw the names I saved Jonghwan and Hyeri as. Embarassment to the max... 
 
"You texted them back? OMG. They are going to freak out!" I exclaimed. "I can't let them see me like this!" 
 
I was about to jump off the bed and hide; however, Sehun held me down and said, "No. You're not going anywhere. The nurse said that you have to stay here until I get you something to eat. The nurse stepped out personally to get you food so you and I have to stay here until she comes back with food for you and me."
 
We both heard...
 
"OH MY GOD! Kyungmi! Are you okay?"
 
and turned around.
 
Uh-oh. It was Jonghwan aka Marshmellow웃♥유​'. 
 
Sehun was sill holding me down but... yeah... it looked kind of weird if you just saw the picture...
 
Jonghwan's eyes lingered on Sehun's arms and looked at me. Uh-oh.
 
Sehun let go of me and asked, "I'm guessing that this is Marsh-" i quickly slapped my hand on his mouth and hoped he got the clue.
 
Jonghwan was shocked and surprised but said, "I'm Kyungmi's best friend."
Then we all heard a couple more pair of feet enter the office and leading them was Hyeri aka Cupcake​.
 
I'm dead.
 
 
*Jonghwan's POV*
 
 
 
I ran as fast as I could towards the office when the gang told where the office was going to be. Stupid me. I should have spoken up when we found out that we weren't going to have classes together. Especially since Kyungmi was so against it even though she didn't show it That pabo.
 
I entered the office and saw that a guy holding Kyungmi affectionately and she was looking into his eyes. 
 
What in the world...
 
"OH MY GOD! Kyungmi! Are you okay?"
 
They both turned to me. AWKWARD...
 
Did Kyungmi already find a guy that fast?
 
The guy let go of Kyungmi and started to say "I'm guessing this is Marsh-" but Kyungmi covered his mouth and looked at him.
 
Marsh-? what did that mean... Anyways, I should say something...
 
"I'm Kyungmi's best friend."
 
Then I heard heavy footsteps behind me and Hyeri appeared with the 100% boys.
 
 
*Hyeri's POV*
 
 
I really hope she's okay. I can't believe that this had to happen on the first day of school. I knew something was going to happen to her but I didn't really care. Stupid me!
 
I met up with Jonghwan while he was running and this group of 6 boys were following him. So I followed the boys and asked to stop so I could ask them some questions.
 
"Why are you guys following Jonghwan, my friend?" 
 
"You must be Hyeri?" asked a guy that was kind of built. I nodded. 
 
"Well, we were supposed to meet you guys at the tree or something but then Jonghwan got a message from 'Turtle Ninja' aka Kyungmi saying that she was in the nurse's office so we were going to go with him too because he looked really really worried I never seen him like that."
 
Interesting. Jonghwan's instincts with Kyungmi kicked in. Love Chickens. 
 
We ran to the office and saw a guy next to Kyungmi and he looked really familiar.
 
I saw Jonghwan looking a little sad and worried but I'll ask him about it later.
 
"Kyungmi!" I exclaimed. "You little pabo! You... You..." I ran to her and hugged her. Even though I'm a few months younger than her, I was maturer.
 
"Why didn't you tell us that you were worried and scared? Stupid." 
 
I knew she was scared of how I was going to react but, I wasn't in the mood to scare her even more. 
 
Then I heard someone clearing their throat behind me.
 
I turned around and a person with authority wearing a white uniform was holding food for two people.
 
"Excuse me? I know all of you were worried about your friend but Kyungmi and Sehun need to eat now. I'm afraid that the rest of you have to leave. I'm sorry." the nurse said. "There's plenty of time for the rest of you to go hangout and Kyungmi will be out in a about 15 minutes. She will see you guys later. ok?"
 
"Yes ma'am." we answered and left.
 
Wow. So that's what his name was Sehun. Wait... Sehun. Oh Sehun. Wasn't he in Exo or something? Well, today's Kyungmi's lucky day then. That pabo.
 
The rest of us went to lunch. We got the food and went to the tree. I memorized the 100% names and they were pretty cool I had a feeling that I would get along with them well. 
 
My phone and Jonghwan's phone vibrated.
 
Apparrently Kyungmi finished eating and was going to meet us right now. 
 
Finally.
 
We saw her in the distance with a group of six guys behind her.
 
And L.Joe was one of them. My heart started thumping madly. 
 
Great.
 
                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
So I updated again... That shows my love for you lovely readers~ Remember how I got my permit? Well, I started learning how to drive yesterday and I didn't better than I expected I would do! Anyways, I started another story but I don't think I'll be able to update it... yet. School's starting tomorrow for me so IDK. I'll update as much as I can but I'll go on the answer replies, comments, and posts~ Luff ya!^^