`11

You're a NINJA?
11 Confession Time?
 
 
*Hyeri's POV*
 
Thump thump thump. 
 
It was still beating like crazy. My heart was out of control. Having him in front of me just made it even worse.
 
"Hey there. Sorry for barging in randomly like this! But my members and I found this adorable pup outside our dorm but we can't take him in due to company rules. Can you guys take care of him?" L.Joe rushed. 
 
Well dang. I didn't think we were that important or reliable to him but I guess we are. Ha.
 
"Really dude. You wake us up at this time of the night with a puppy when it is pouring cats and dogs outside. What the hell is wrong with you? You never changed on bit," answered Love Chicken #2.
 
Da hell.
 
"Please?"
 
"Oh all right. Hyeri? Get the puppy and dry him up while you should get going back to your dorm or your manager will kill you before you could say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious once."
 
"Thanks!" he exclaimed. 
 
Then he looked at me and said, "His name is Coco Puff by the way," and ran back to where he came from.
 
WTF. I'm now stuck with a scared, dripping puppy and only 3 hours of sleep. 
 
***
"YAH. HYERI. JONGHWAN. YOU BRATS. WAKE UP. WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE."
 
What now? I glanced over that my clock and jumped right out of bed. There was a big sigh coming from Jonghwan's room as he woke up.
 
 "Where did this puppy come from? It's so cute though..." Kyungmi called out.
 
"It's a long story! We'll tell you on the way to school!" Love Chicken #2 answered while coming out of his room.
 
I quickly changed into my uniform and came out to the scene of the Love Chickens playing with the puppy and hand-feeding him dog food that Jonghwan bought just minutes after L. Joe left.
 
"Finally! Let's go There's no time to make food. We can just buy on the way!"
 
***
"How's Coco Puff? Is he okay? Did you feed him? How did Kyungmi react to him? Was she shocked? Why is her hair funny-looking today?" pestered L.Joe.
 
Gawd. It had only been ten seconds when I sat down in my seat did the interrogation begin.
 
"He's doing great. Kyungmi and Jonghwan fed him before we left. She adores him and why are you so interested in her all of a sudden? I woke up late and didn't get to do anything except run to school." 
 
"That's good for Coco Puff then. Of course I'm worried. Well, Changjo was worried and wanted me to ask about her that's all. Hah. Loser."
 
I laid my head down on my backpack which was on the desk and was about to catch some Z's when I felt someone touching my hair. 
 
"Huh?" 
 
"Oh sorry. I wanted to at least help calm your hair down a bit," L. Joe replied as he kept combing my hair.
 
Thump. Thump. Thump. 
 
"Oh. Umm. Thanks but that's okay. You don't have to." 
 
"Do you want to hang out during lunch?" he asked.
 
I pushed his hand away gently and smoothed my hair down.
 
"Uhhh... sure?"
 
The teacher walked in and it was time to learn about music theory.
 
***
*Kyungmi's POV*
 
It was still pretty difficult for me to be in the same room with so much people. I didn't know my claustrophobia was this bad. However, I was not afraid to get over it. Being able to go to school normally ever since that incident has helped me slowly but steadily. I still couldn't deal being in a huge crowd since I was afraid of being squashed to death. The only way I would be able to deal with big crowds was having Jonghwan or Hyeri right next to me for comfort and security.
 
"Hi Kyungmi!" 
 
I turned to my side towards to the voice.
 
"Oh! Hi!" 
 
"Are you feeling better? You gave the class quite a fright about it."
 
"I'm so sorry. I don't do so good in front of crowds. But I feel better and thanks for asking Changjo!" 
 
"You're welcome! Oh. How's Coco Puff? L. Joe hyung told me that he was able to persuade your friends to take him in."
 
"Yeah. He's so adorable! Who would leave such a cute puppy like that? Jonghwan and I fed him right before rushing off to school," I beamed.
 
"I still find it amazing how you become friends with Jonghwan. He was such a cold city guy. Funny how he used to beat up kids-"
 
"He's not a cold city guy at all!" I retorted. "He's one of the nicest and humblest guys I ever met and he was the first one that wanted to be my friend when others didn't want to! I don't recall him telling me about beating up kids."
 
"OH. I didn't mean to insult him like that. I meant that he used to beat up kids that bullied others. When we were little, he acted like a cold city guy as a disguise to find out who was a bully or not because bullies wanted to find friends like that to back them up," Changjo explained.
 
"Oh. I'm sooo sorry. I didn't know that. OH man. Gosh. I'm so embarrassed now." 
 
Why did I get so defensive???
 
Oh yeah. I liked him that's why. /facepalm
 
"I guess I know why he became besties with you now," he winked.
 
Man. He looked so handsome doing that.
 
"Do you want to hang out during lunch?" he asked.
 
Before I could reply, the teacher walked in the room to teach English.
 
***
 
*Jonghwan's POV*
 
I wonder if I could sleep a little before the teacher comes in as I sat down. The guys were already there messing around but I wasn't in the mood.
 
"Hey guys. I'm going to take a quick little nap so don't bother me unless the teacher walks in okay?"
 
They looked at each other and nodded.
 
I slipped into a light slumber and was jolted awake.
 
Standing up expecting it was the teacher, but it was a pretty girl looking at me.
 
"Hey, I'm Hwayoung. Here." 
 
She presented a little note that was folded into a heart.
 
"Oh. Um. Thanks."
 
I accepted the letter and she gushed towards her seat.
 
I opened the letter and it was written in neat and purple handwriting.
 
Hi~ Jonghwan Oppa~ ♥ 
 
You are so handsome and I am embarrassed to write this because I think it is true. 
I hope you don't like anyone because I like you and I hope you like me too. All the
girls like you but I like you more. I really don't know what to say or even write to 
you since you are so cool. I hope you can accept my feelings. If you do, meet me 
near the trees by vending machines. I'll be waiting for you.
 
-Hwayoungie ~ ^^ 
 
 
I looked up again and saw her seek a look at me again.
 
I guess I should be happy to have a girl confess her feelings towards me and reveal that all the girls in my class think I'm handsome. However, deep down in my heart, I already like or quite possibly love.
 
I took out a sheet of paper and scribbled on it.
 
To Hwayoung
 
I am grateful for you admiring me but I am sorry I cannot return my feelings for you.
There is a girl already in my heart. I am quite sure there will be another guy for you 
so don't like me. Don't wait for me either.
 
-J
 
 
 
I walked by her desk and slipped in her backpack so secretly that no one even noticed. Thank you Ninja skills.
 
***
*Hyeri's POV*
 
Lunchtime came by and I felt someone grab my hand and drag me out of the classroom.
 
I didn't even have to look up to know who was dragging me because it was obviously L.Joe. Why did he even want me to hangout with him anyway? I wonder what Kyungmi would think-
 
Crap. Kyungmi and Jonghwan were probably waiting for me.
 
"Wait. I have to text some people real quick."
 
He held on and continued to drag me up a flight of stairs before stopping and dropping my arm.
 
"We're here so you can text them now. However, I'm pretty sure Kyungmi is going to be with Changjo and Jonghwan might be with Hwayoung."
 
"What?" 
 
"Changjo wants to hangout with Kyungmi since he likes her and Hwayoung wants to hangout with Jonghwan because she likes him. She even wrote a letter and everything."
 
"What? Who's Hwayoung?"
 
"She's this trainee at TOP Media, and she's pretty and funny."
 
"I don't believe you."
 
"Whatever. Text them if you want. I'll be waiting in the room."
 
I took out my cell and tested both of them asking where they were at.
 
Sent {12:01} Where are you guys at?
Love Chicken #1 {12:01} I'm with Changjo. He wanted to hangout with me. Sorry guys :/ 
Love Chicken #2 {12:01} I'm waiting for you guys as our meeting place.
Love Chicken #2 {12:01} You're with Changjo, Kyungmi? Why didn't you tell us that?
Love Chicken #1 {12:01} Sorry :/ It was a last minute thing. He wanted me to help him with English. 
Sent {12:02} That's okay Kyungmi. Oh, L. Joe dragged me away to the piano room. Sorry Jonghwan. 
Love Chicken #1 {12:02} #game 
Love Chicken #2 {12:02} #game Thanks for leaving here alone to look lonely guys lol. I'll just hang out with the guys then. Oh! The weirdest thing happened today! I'll tell you guys at home. See ya later.
Love Chicken #1 {12:02} Really? Okie dokie then. See ya laters :D
Sent {12:02} Whatever jerks. Bye.
 
So L.Joe was right about Kyungmi but she said that he needed help with English? Well, that could be an excuse to hangout. With Jonghwan, it could be possible that Hwayoung or whoever wrote him a letter which was weird for him... Oh well. We can sort this out later on. However, if Changjo and Hwayoung do like them, then I have to make sure Jonghwan and Kyungmi get together before the others get too. Gawd. The things I do for them.
 
***
"So that girl wrote a confession/love letter to you???" Kyungmi urgently asked.
 
"Uh huh! I rejected her though.  She seems like a nice girl," he answered.
 
"Then why did you reject her?" I slyly asked. You better eat my bait...
 
"Because she wasn't my type. Sure she was pretty and stuff but she does not seem like she would understand me. I want a girl that could understand and not cling to me. Hwayoung seemed clingy from the vibe I got from her. Ninja instincts you know?" 
 
"Uh huh..." I added.
 
"Plus... I already have my eyes on someone. I don't think they know though..." he shyly added while stealing a quick glance at Kyungmi when she wasn't looking.
 
YAAAAASSSSSSSHHHH. My inner white girl exploded with joy. I KNEW IT. 
 
The clueless girl looked up and was surprised at this declaration.
 
"You like someone? Who?" 
 
"Just someone. Whoops. I have a lot of homework today guys. Can't chat anymore. Off to finish the dreaded English monster." and headed to his room.
 
Love Chicken #1 was taken back.
 
"Oh yeah. I have a lot of homework too! I totally forgot the teacher dumped a MATH packet on my class just because some guy fell asleep." and raced off to her room."
 
 
Time to set Plan Chicken in actual action now.
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
So uh. Hi. I'm so sorry for neglecting this story as well as Coke and Pepsi. I really want to end these stories before it hits chapter 30 or 40 because that is just too much to read. I don't want you guys to die over my horrible writing. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the update :D Until next time~ ♥