The Best Day Ever

Give Up Your Heart - (HIATUS)
I woke up to the sound of my phone’s alarm ringing, playing 2NE1’s Go Away.
I groaned and rolled over in my bed, clutching my phone to my chest just to listen to the rest of the song.
I woke up to someone poking my forehead and blowing air in my face. I swatted them away.
“Yah! I’m awake already, now go away,” I complained. “Kekeke I used a pun there,” I giggled.
“Come on, if you don’t get up, Sungjong will start punching his teddy bear again!” Sungyeol begged.
“Yeol, stop poking the poor girl already!” Hoya ordered him from the doorway. He ruffled my hair.
As soon as the song finished, I placed my phone on the side table and got up from my bed.
“Nice pyjamas Yoonji,” Sungyeol teased. I blushed as I realised I was wearing my piglet pyjamas.
“I think she looks beautiful. Now let’s go and let her change, shall we?” Hoya suggested.
I smiled at him as he closed the door behind him and Sungyeol. Did I really look beautiful this early?
I shook my head. Of course not, Hoya’s just a gentleman. I hummed 2NE1 songs as I picked out an outfit for today.
I had no idea about where we would be going today. I decided on something a little more casual but still pretty.
I picked out a pink top which had a quote which formed a heart.
I knew my pair of black denim overall shorts would go well with it, and I picked out pink wedge sneakers to go with it all.
I smiled as I held the clothes up against me. This was how I usually dressed.
I knew Dongwoo thought I looked crazy, but he always said that it made me cute and wacky.
I showered, brushed and then straightened my hair. Once I was done, I tied it up in a high bun.
I picked out a black bow from my draw and clipped it slightly under one side of the bun.
I carefully pulled the top over my head and then slipped into my shorts, clipping the straps up.
Next I clipped on an ice cream charm bracelet and then put in my green and pink ice cream earrings.
“Hey! Hurry up! I can’t wait for the surprise!!” Sungjong called excitedly from outside. I chuckled.
I quickly slipped on my shoes, put on a multi-coloured ice cream necklace and fixed my fringe.
 
I opened the door, grabbing my phone and dropping it in one of my pockets. I didn’t see the others.
“Jongie!” I called. His head peered from the living room. His jaw dropped. “I know I look crazy,”
I giggled as he shook his head. “I agree with Dongwoo; you look cute like that,” he complimented.
I blushed. “Gomawo,” I thanked him, as he tried to persuade me to show the others my look.
Eventually, he threatened me with his teddy bear. I shyly stepped into the living room.
The Sungyeol stopped eating breakfast and looked up at us. He dropped his spoon in his cereal bowl.
“You weren’t lying when you said she looked crazily cute, Dongwoo!” he spoke.
His words caught the attention of the other members. Dongwoo rolled his eyes and laughed.
L chuckled, before smiling gently at me as Hoya took a look at me. He grinned and blushed, quickly turning his face away.
I titled my head to the side, a little confused at his response.
“I think what Hoya means is you look pretty, Yoonji,” L spoke up for him. Hoya nodded.
Woohyun’s gaze turned from L and Hoya to me. I smiled at him gently and he took a deep breath.
“Umm,” he scratched the back of his neck, walking over to me slowly.
“I just want to say you look so beautiful that I forgot my pick up line,” he winked, leaving me flustered at his greasiness.
The other members groaned. “Yah! That was your worst pick up line yet!” Sunggyu scolded him.
The hamster took a look at me. “You look dorky, Yoonji. Dorky suits you.” he chuckled.
I rolled my eyes and laughed at him. “Come on, let’s go!” Sungjong called out impatiently.
I wondered what was so exciting that he was getting impatient over. We said our goodbyes and left.
As we walked to the manager’s car, Sungjong took my hand gently. “I heard your alarm,”
We clambered inside the car, buckling up as the manager started the engine. “Are you a fan?”
I turned my head to face Sungjong. I nodded. “I’ve always been a fan of them since they debuted,”
He smiled. “That’s good then, more than good actually,” He nodded to the manager to drive.
 
“Why? What have you planned?” I asked, suspicious of the way he was acting. He smirked.
Folding his arms, he spoke up. “You’ll see, noona!” he exclaimed. I hummed to myself as the manager continued driving.
He was looking frantically on each side and I figured we were nearly there.
“We’re nearly there now, don’t worry!” he told me, smiling and placing a hand on my arm.
I perked up a little. “Are we going to have fun, Jongie?” I asked. He nodded eagerly. I grinned.
The car stopped and the manager unlocked the doors. “Have fun kids!” he said, winking at us.
Sungjong climbed out first and offered his hand for me to help me get out. I took it with a smile.
“Gomawo my favourite dongsaeng,” I cooed, ruffling his hair before pinching his cheeks.
He slapped my hands away, laughing. “I’m your only dongsaeng, noona,” he chuckled.
I shook my head. “Ani. I’m the second oldest among me and my roommates back in Incheon!”
“Really?” his eyes widened. I nodded. “How old are they? Your roommates I mean,”
“Ye-eun is 23, Hye Jin is 19 and Mi-Kyung is 17,” I told him. He lightened up when he heard this.
“Could… could we meet them some time?” he asked shyly. I nodded. I’m sure they’d hardly say no.
You see; Ye-eun is a huge fan of my step-brother, though she tries to deny it, I can tell.
Mi-Kyung is a big fan of Infinite, too, but she doesn’t really have a favourite. She’s too in love with Zelo, if I must be honest.
She’s only a few days older than him, too. She talks about him 24/7.
However, Hye Jin outwardly expresses her admiration for Sungjong.
If I mentioned to her that he wanted to meet her, she’d totally flip out and yell at me for not calling her immediately.
You may think it’s rude of me not to call them when I first got here,
but the truth is my last one broke and because I only had a small job at a café, I couldn’t afford another one.
 
I assume they probably expected me to get Dongwoo to buy one for me; but the truth was I didn’t want to bother him.
It’s not as if he owned a huge business and it would surely make him feel like I didn’t want to be there.
I didn’t want to ignore him while calling and texting away to my friends.
Instead, I’d write letters to tell them what has happened so far. I felt a little sad that I felt uneasy to mention that I’d lied about my name.
My name wasn’t Park Yoonji, as they knew me.
I didn’t want them only being my friends because of my brother, so when we met, I lied.
I’ve always wanted to tell them, and I feel guilty and stupid. I promised myself that I would tell them.
Maybe I could confess in my letter. I smiled. That’s what I was going to do. They would scream.
I chuckled to myself. They’d surely fangirl in my face. “Noona?” Sungjong asked, snapping me out of my little bubble.
I blinked and took his hand he was holding out. I looked up at the building.
That was how I died. Well, not quite, but I felt like I’d died and gone to heaven when I saw the sign.
‘YG Entertainment’ it read. I gasped, unable to find words to speak. Sungjong tugged on my hand.
I walked after him like a zombie, still in a daze. YG. The home of BigBang, PSY and… my idols.
Sungjong let go of my hand and knocked on a door that had a sign saying ‘2NE1’. I fangirled.
The door opened and Bom peeped out and hugged him tightly. When she let go she pulled us inside the dorm.
She then looked at me, before grinning. “So this is the cute little girl you told me about,”
I smiled shyly back at her. “Annyeonghaseyo! Je ireum-eun Jang Yoonji imnida!” I introduced.
Minzy smiled at me. “Ah, Dongwoo oppa’s dongsaeng, right?” I nodded. They told us to sit.
I played with my fingers nervously. “Sungjong tells me you’re a fan of us Yoonji,” CL began.
“N-ne,” I stuttered, trying to calm myself down. “I love your songs and your charisma on stage,”
“Gomawo, we’re strong supporters of Infinite, so it’s an absolute honour to meet you.”
I smiled, feeling a little more comfortable. Dara took of her bracelet and added it to my wrist.
“It’s a special gift from me,” she told me. Wait, she was allowing me to wear this?
 
“B-but it’s yours, unni,” I protested. She placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked over at Sungjong.
“Honestly, you’re my friend and I want to give you a little something to remember me by,”
I was flattered. “Kamsahamnida!” I bowed in my seat. She chuckled and gave me a small hug.
“So answer us honestly, who’s your real bias in Infinite?” CL asked, grinning mischievously.
“Mollayo, they’re all amazing to me, honestly,” I spoke. “But I’ll always support Dongwoo the most,”
Bom nodded, smiling. “You have to answer us Ice Cream girl!” she encouraged me. I laughed.
“If I’m truthful, though I may have a small liking for one maybe two of the members, one member I admire greatly is Sunggyu oppa.
He has to work so hard for the group and I feel he deserved more appreciation.
I like to help him whenever I am able to, to make him feel less stressed,” I admitted.
They all stared at me with their jaws slightly open. “Dongwoo oppa is lucky to have a caring little sister like you,” CL smiled.
I wanted to pinch myself. Was this real? Was I talking to 2NE1?
“Do you like dogs?” Minzy asked. I nodded. I was a big fan of animals, especially pet animals.
She smiled and called out. “Dougie!” As soon as she said his name, a fluffy caramel haired dog ran in to the room.
I gasped. He was so adorable. He sniffed Minzy’s hand before running over to me.
He placed his paws on Sungjong’s knees and wagged his tail. Sungjong petted his head.
He then hopped over to me eagerly. I let him sniff me before touching him. He did the same for me as he did to Sungjong.
I chuckled and massaged his ears and rubbed his sides. He my nose.
“Eww, gross,” I wiped the saliva off my nose, laughing. “You’re a cutie, aren’t you?” I cooed.
“And her cuteness reveals once more,” Sungjong teased, chuckling. I stuck my tongue out at him.
 
“So who is your favourite among us?” Bom asked, holding out a drink for me. I took it, thanking her.
“Well I admire all of you, but for me I really find Dara adorable and funny,” I confessed.
Dara cheered and high fived me, laughing. “You really are too sweet my lovely dongsaeng!”
I chuckled. “But of course, who wouldn’t love the rest of you too?” I smiled at them.
The girls shuffled from their seats to next to me and Sungjong. Minzy held dougie, cuddling him.
“I heard you say earlier that you have a ‘small liking’ for one or two of the members,” CL teased.
I blushed, remembering when I had said that. “N-ne, they’re very handsome. Both of them.”
Bom poked my arm lightly. “So… are you going to spill the beans? Who are they?” she chuckled.
“Well I can tell you the one I know I definitely do like. It’s the visual of the group, L oppa.”
Sungjong spoke up. “Which means the other member you were talking about was Woohyun,”
My cheeks grew hotter. “A-ani. I definitely do not like him. He’s too flirty.” I denied.
“Uh huh,” CL said, nodding her head slowly, not believing my words at all. Neither did I, too be fair.
“Oh yeah, you don’t like him. Is that why you kissed him last night?” Sungjong teased. I gasped.
The girls’ jaws dropped. “You kissed him? Omo tell me when the wedding is!” Bom joked.
“I accidently overheard Woohyun telling Sunggyu this morning while you were asleep, mianhe,”
I smiled warmly at him. “It’s ok, Jongie,” I cuddled his arm. He chuckled, messing up my fringe.
I pouted and fixed my fringe. “Wah! she’s so cute!!” Dara cooed, pinching my cheeks.
Bom walked into the kitchen to make us all red bean noodles; except Dara, who wanted ramyun.
“Yah! Can someone help? I can’t carry both the trays at once,” Bom called. I stood up immediately and entered the kitchen.
“Ani, you’re a guest, you don’t need to help me,” she shook her head.
I ignored her and took the other tray anyway. “I want to help unni,” I told her politely.
“Arasso, and I’m telling your brother how amazing you are!” she chuckled as we walked back in.
 
“Ah our dongsaeng is so kind and caring,” CL complimented me before thanking me for the help.
“Dougie approves,” Minzy joked, making him wave at me. I laughed at her craziness.
Bom picked up her chopsticks. “This is the first time I’ve eaten today,” she ate a mouthful.
Dara shook her head. “Did you forget? You ate a plate of kimchi earlier!” she corrected her.
Bom stopped eating to think. “I did?” she looked confused like a little puppy. It was hilarious.
“You did, I remember you eating it down like you had been starved,” Minzy stated. I chuckled.
CL and Sungjong had almost finished their bowls, whereas I only had about a third left.
I finally got Sungjong to join in the conversation and we continued chatting about random things.
Soon enough, we had all finished our bowls. “Noona that was delicious,” Sungjong complimented.
Bom smiled goofily and thanked him. “Gomawo Jong Jong,” she used her nickname for him.
His cheeks flushed bright red so I poked his cheek lightly. “Jongie’s so adorable when he’s shy,”
I stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed and pulled me up with him. “Noona…” he spoke cutely.
Bom turned to face him, giving him a confused look. “Will you teach us a dance?” he asked.
“I would have thought you already knew them all by now,” she joked. He started doing aegyo to her.
She laughed at his eagerness. “Arasso, arasso, I’ll teach you one,” she gave up. He clapped his hands.
After about another hour with the girls, both me and Sungjong finally learnt the dance for I Don’t Care.
“Dance for us again!” Dara clapped, encouraging us. Me and Sungjong did the dance one more time for them.
They applauded and cheered. “You’re better than us now!” Dara joked. I laughed.
“No one is as amazing at it than you 4!” I denied, smiling at them and giving them a thumbs up.
“I think we’d better go now, I remember you said you had rehearsals soon?” Sungjong spoke up.
They nodded. “Stop by here again soon!” they suggested in unison. One by one they hugged us.
“You’re our favourite two people we know,” CL told us while hugging us both at once.
As we bowed and turned to leave, Dara called from her seat. “Take care of my little gift!” I smiled.
 
We began walking back to the manager’s car that Sungjong had called for us. “Thanks Jongie!”
He smiled gently at me and soon enough the car pulled up in front of us. “Ice cream shop, hyung!”
The words ice cream got me excited. Was it obvious that I loved ice cream more than normal food?
As soon as the car stopped in front of the little ice cream shop which had a big sundae outside,
Sungjong climbed out first and helped me out again. We heard the door close and then the car lock.
“You’re not making me drive you kids here then leaving me out on ice cream!” the manager said.
We laughed to ourselves and let him follow us. “What flavour do you want manager hyung?”
“I’ll just have vanilla and chocolate,” he replied. Sungjong told us two to sit while he ordered.
The manager grinned at me. “It’s not every day he treats me like this,” he spoke excitedly.
I laughed. “So you knew about Sungjong’s surprise this morning and didn’t tell me?” I faked hurt.
“Sorry Yoonji, he told me not to,” he told me, messing my fringe. I chuckled and fixed it again.
Sungjong came back with the ice creams. There were two scoops of ice cream each in a cone.
He had one chocolate scoop and one mint scoop and I had two strawberry scoops.
I guess everyone knew about my passion for strawberry ice cream. I rarely ate another flavour.
I dived straight in on my ice cream. “Mhmm the best ice cream ever,” I mumbled.
Some had melted and ran down my chin, so I took a napkin and wiped it off. “Silly ice cream,”
They both laughed at me talking to my ice cream. I managed to finish my cone in a few minutes.
“So when was the last time you met 2NE1 Jongie?” I asked, watching him eat his cone.
“I met them backstage after we appeared on a show. They came over to us and told us they were big supporters of us all.
We were flattered, honestly. Even though we’d met before I was starstruck,”
Once they had both finished their cones, we decided it was time to go back to the dorm.
“It’s been a great day,” I said to myself, stretching in my seat. They both smiled at me.
 

 

Sorry for the late update everyone! I've had family issues so please understand. :)
Also, I don't know if I will be able to update within the next week as I am going on holiday on Saturday!
I hope I have wifi in the hotel so I can!
If not, see you when I get back!
 
~NUESTvip