You Betrayed Me

Give Up Your Heart - (HIATUS)

All 8 of us left the practice room after a long intense 2 hours of singing, dancing and teasing. Yes, I said teasing. It seemed as though me liking L was making Woohyun more determined. We all climbed in the manager’s van. This time I sat in between Sungjong and Woohyun. Though I was supposed to sit in between Dongwoo and L, Woohyun had insisted on me sitting here. Woohyun placed his left hand on my right knee. I rolled my eyes and turned to Sungjong. He gave a friendly smile and I smiled back. “Sungjongie,” I spoke warmly. His head turned to me. “Where are we going now?” I asked. He replied that we’re going back to the dorm to watch movies.

We hopped out of the van and the manager called us. “Don’t get fat kids!” he joked.

I stuck out my tongue and took Sungjong’s hand. Sunggyu opened the door and we left our shoes in a messy pile that was a shoe rack. Sunggyu sighed and started tidying them. I let go of Sungjong’s hand, which he pouted at me for. I chuckled and started to help Sunggyu. “Helping again I see,” Sunggyu commented, chuckling. I smiled and we worked as a team.

When we finished, he fell back in tiredness. I sat on the floor while Sunggyu had a hand under his head and his other on his stomach. He was chuckling. I poked his side and he glared at me playfully. I laughed. “Where did your eyes go Gyu?” I asked jokingly. He tried to widen his eyes.

I rolled on the floor in laughter. “Yah! You’re so mean Yoonji!” I continued to laugh to he grinned.

He suddenly started to tickle me. How’d he know I was ticklish? Maybe Dongwoo mentioned it. I gasped for air. “Gyu! I can’t breathe!” I giggled. He stopped and let me breathe. “Mianhe oppa,” I apologised. He folded his arms. I puffed out my cheeks. “Gyu Gyu,” I cooed.

His straight face faded and he grinned. “You’re so cute like that, Yoonji,” I blushed. He placed a hand on my cheek as I tried to hide my face. His other hand brushed my hair away. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes. His face came closer to mine and I felt nervous. Who knew Kim Sunggyu would be my first kiss? I felt his soft lips connect with mine and I froze. I didn’t know what to do. I felt as if I should kiss back but I don’t feel that way about him. He pulled away, startled. “I-I,” he stuttered. “I’m sorry; I don’t know what came over me.” He apologised. “Can we forget that ever happened?” he asked. I shrugged.

“I don’t know, I mean I could pretend but I’d always remember my first kiss,” I admitted.

He froze. “T-that was your first kiss?” I nodded. He wrapped his arms around me. “Mianhe.” He let go of me and retreated to his room. I sighed. So much had happened these past few days.

Dongwoo sat in front of me. “I can’t believe hyung took your first kiss like that,” he whispered.

He looked angry. “Dongie. He didn’t mean to, It’s okay, at least it was taken by someone I love, even if it’s not that kind of love I feel for him.” I explained. He sighed, nodding. “Don’t be mad at him, we were both lost in the moment if I must be honest,” I added. He smiled.

“Well then at least save the second kiss for someone you love,” he replied with a wink. I laughed.

“Yoonji! Dongwoo! Sunggyu! The movie’s starting in 5!” Sungyeol squeaked.

My eyes lingered on Sunggyu’s door, before I put on a fake smile and followed Dongwoo. I sat down in between L and Sungjong. Sungjong was eating lemon candy whilst L was watching him. "Jongie!” I called. He jumped, dropping a piece of lemon candy in his lap. “Oops,” I giggled.

L elbowed my side, catching my attention. “Woohyun’s staring at you,” he told me. Indeed he was.

“Yah! Creep,” I joked. He winked at me before accepting a drink from Sungyeol.

“I would pick a horror movie but since I’m not next to you, you can’t cling to me,” Woohyun teased.

“Like I’d be scared. I’d be more terrified of your face,” I teased back. He rolled his eyes.

“I’m choosing the film as I’m the most sensible,” Sungyeol announced. Silence. “What?” he whined.

“You? Sensible?” Dongwoo teased. Sungyeol pouted and came over to me. I raised an eyebrow.

“Yoonji he’s bullying me,” he complained cutely. I laughed and told him he could sit next to L. He cheered up and sat next to L. L locked his eyes with mine and held my hand. I smiled.

Sungjong ruffled my hair and I blew my fringe out of my eyes. “That was adorable,” he cooed.

I poked his cheek and waited for the other members to settle on a film to watch. I suggested the movie ‘Street Dance 1’ to Hoya. “Oh, I bought that last week, is it any good?”

“Yeah, it’s a cool movie, I know you’ll like it,” I smiled at him. I made sure to put on subtitles.

“Is it American?” Sungyeol asked. He had been in to American movies recently. I shook my head.

“It’s in English though, it’s British. My old friend who lives in the UK recommended it,” I replied.

He smiled. “Someday I’ll be really good at English,” he boasted. He was adorable like a little child.

“Ssh! It’s starting!” Dongwoo shushed us. We chuckled and did as he said.

“Wait… where’s Sunggyu?” Sungyeol asked. Everyone shrugged. I made an excuse that he was ill.

My eyes lingered on Hoya’s face. He was watching the screen with so much fascination. I was still holding L’s hand. I felt comfortable, so I rested my head on L’s shoulder. He smiled at me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Woohyun staring at us intensely. I’m sure he wished it was him. All throughout the film I was snuggling into L and seeing Woohyun’s reaction. He locked eyes with me for a few seconds before I looked away from his gaze. I heard a sigh escape his lips. “That. Film. Was. Daebak!” Hoya cheered. We all laughed at his outburst. These lot were big kids.

Sungjong yawned. “It’s getting late everyone, I think we should get some sleep,” Dongwoo spoke. We all nodded as we walked back to our rooms. Dongwoo stopped in front of our door. “Yoonji… I think you’re ready to sleep alone now, I mean you’re safe it seems.” I was shocked. “Well if you want me to still sleep in your room it’s fine, it’s just that Myunggie is lonely so….”

“Dongie, it’s fine, I feel safe around them all now, and your alarms are annoying,” I chuckled.

He sighed in relied and hugged me. “Let me know if you want me back,” he told me. I nodded.

I turned the door knob and plopped on my bed. I pulled the sheets over my shoulders and nodded off to sleep, facing the wall. I was fast asleep when I heard the door open, and I thought it was Dongie. The bed dipped beside me and a pair of arms wrapped around me. It was definitely not him. I tried to ignore the mystery person, until I felt them place a couple of kisses on my shoulder. I could recognise that scent anywhere. It was Woohyun. Well there’s a surprise. Woohyun planted a few more kisses on my shoulder and my skin tingled where his lips had been. I could feel him rest his face on my shoulder. I made sure he was asleep before snuggling closer. Why did I feel the need to be closer to him? I soon drifted to sleep in his arms.

It must’ve been around 9 o’clock when I awoke. I tried to get up but there was a pair of arms around me. The memory of last night came back to me and I panicked. What was I doing? Why was I smiling because he was here? I didn’t want him to let go, but I was scared of this feeling. I turned over and bit my lip. He was so cute when he was sleeping. Cute? Oh now I’m screwed. Do I find him cute? Annoyingly, yes. I heard footsteps come closer, so I pushed him off of my bed. He immediately woke up and rubbed his head, groaning. I felt guilty for doing that but I had to. He stared at me longingly and I couldn’t take it anymore. I left the room, taking some clothes.

Today I was going to forget about Woohyun. I was going to put him in the back of my mind. I smiled. Yes, that’s exactly what I was going to do today. Should I spend time with Dongwoo? Yes. I changed into the clothes I took with me and sneaked off to L’s room. I opened the door. “Dongie,” I spoke softly. I shook his shoulder gently. Still he slept. I jumped on his sleeping figure. I almost burst out laughing when he groaned and rolled over. “Dongie,” I called again. He sat up and mumbled groggily. “I want to spend brother-sister time with you today,” I told him.

His eyes lit up. “Yes, we haven’t done that in ages! Let’s get ice cream, Piggy!” I gasped.

“How mean, I’m not that much of a pig you know!” I defended myself. He stuck out his tongue.

“Wait for me while I change,” he mumbled. I nodded and went to get some ramyun.

I met with L, who passed me a bowl. I smiled and him. “Kamsahamnida,” I thanked him.

“You’re welcome princess,” he replied warmly. I froze. L’s princess? I squealed to myself.

 

Woohyun’s P.O.V:

When I went back to mine and Sunggyu’s room, I found Sunggyu sitting on the edge of the bed. He was silent and seemed to be thinking about something. I sat down next to him and rubbed his back. “Gyu? What’s wrong?” I asked gently. He turned to me and I saw something in his eyes.

“Please don’t hate me, Woo,” he spoke quietly, his voice cracking. I rubbed his back again.

“I won’t hate you Gyu, just tell me what’s up,” What was troubling him? Why would I hate him?

“I-I kissed her.” He confessed. My eyes widened. How could he? He knew I liked Yoonji!

“What the hell, Gyu?! That’s messed up!” I yelled. A tear fell from his eyes. I knew he felt guilty.

“I didn’t mean to, we were lost in the moment, it was an accident, I promise you!” he begged.

I sighed. “How can I trust you now?” I mumbled, walking away from him. “You betrayed me.”

“And I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make you trust me again, Woo,” he whispered. Why was everything so messed up?

 

Yoonji’s P.O.V:

Dongwoo and I were in a bowling alley and I was cheering him on. “Yay oppa!” I clapped.

“You’re better than me at this,” Dongwoo pouted. I ruffled his hair, laughing at how cute he looked.

It was my turn again. “Yes!! A strike!” I boasted. Dongwoo folded his arms and pretended to cry. We finished our third game of bowling and left. “At least I let you win one game,” I laughed.

“Let’s go in there!” he pulled on my hand, leading me to the aquarium. A smile played on my lips.

“Yah! They’re so pretty!” I cooed. Dongwoo nodded and stared at a baby octopus.

“Look Yoonji! It’s a seahorse!” Dongwoo pointed out. I rushed over to get a view. I smiled.

I gasped. “It’s Nemo!” I cried, running over to the tank where the clownfish were.

Dongwoo chuckled at me as I pressed my nose against the glass. “You look funny,” he told me. I turned my head to face him and stuck my tongue out. “Let’s go see the sharks!” he took my hand. I clapped. “Look at them, they’re so graceful and fierce,” he muttered. I agreed with him.

“Let’s get our ice creams now Dongie.” I suggested. He cheered like a kid and followed me.

“I’ll have a chocolate one and a strawberry one please,” Dongwoo ordered.

He handed me my ice cream and we sat on a park bench to eat them. “Oppa you remembered!”

“Of course I remembered your favourite ice cream flavour,” he smiled. He took a napkin to wipe off some strawberry ice cream from my chin. “Pabo,” he chuckled. I laughed along.

We finished off our ice creams and decided to go back to the dorm. “Today was fun,” I spoke.

“Indeed it was, we should do this more often.” He agreed. We took a taxi back to the dorm, where the rest of Infinite were eating dinner.

We kicked off our shoes and sat with them. I noticed Woohyun was looking down at his plate darkly and Sunggyu was playing with his food. Woohyun was sat around the table while Sunggyu was sat on the living room floor. I got out of my seat and sat with Sunggyu. “Oppa?” I asked. He didn’t look at me. “Look at me.” He slowly looked at my feet. “Did you and Woohyun have a fight?” he didn’t reply.

His eyes slowly wandered to my face. “I’m so sorry Yoonji,” he apologised. His eyes were all puffy.

“Yah! Have you been crying?” I questioned. A tear slid down his cheek as his gaze dropped. I took a clean napkin and wiped his cheek. “Tell me what happened Gyu,” He let out a sigh.

“I-I told Woohyun about the… the…” he admitted. I looked down. I should have known.

“The kiss.” I finished. He nodded sadly. “What did he say to you?” I asked calmly. I hated him crying.

“He can’t trust me anymore. I betrayed him. And what’s worse is he’s right.” He sobbed.

I patted his back and looked at Woohyun. “I’ll talk to him for you, I’ll make him understand,”

I stood up and patted his head. I walked over to Woohyun. “Gomawo,” I turned to smile at him.

“Woohyun, what went on? Why are you and Gyu avoiding each other?” I asked him quietly.

“You should know, you kissed him.” he spoke blankly. I bit my lip and placed my hand on his.

“It was a mistake, people do that sometimes you know.” I replied. He stopped for a second.

“Why do you have to be right all the time?” he mumbled. I chuckled. He showed a small smile.

“I’ll talk to him later, I’m still a little angry right now.” He told me. I nodded.

“I understand. Thanks oppa,” I kissed his cheek lightly, which cheered him up. He smiled dorkily. “Pabo.” I whispered to myself as I went to tell Sunggyu what Woohyun said.

 

 

There you go guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I might do more in Woohyun's point of view in future, I just felt it was neccessary for this chapter. :)