The Most Amazing Person In The World

Give Up Your Heart - (HIATUS)
 “Woohyun, me and Dongwoo are going out to get groceries, want to come?” Sunggyu asked.
I shook my head. “I’ve got things to do,” I lied. The truth was I really didn’t feel like it today.
He nodded and pulled Dongwoo with him out of the door. I sighed to myself and plopped myself on my bed.
My eyes found Sunggyu’s ipod. I never even knew he had one. Did he even listen to it?
I picked it up in my hand. I probably shouldn’t listen to it, but I was curious as to what he listened to.
I shut the door and put in the ear buds, pressing play on the first song on the ipod. I was surprised.
I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes. The first song that played was Crash by B.A.P. I sighed.
Why did the lyrics describe the way I felt about her so perfectly? It’s like it was a song for me.
I felt my lips move and realise I was whispering the words along with the song’s tune.
I smiled to myself and anticipated the next song. As soon as I heard the intro I knew it straight away.
Sunggyu had requested this song in the car a couple of times.
I hummed along with the tune, a huge smile on my face as I thought about Yoonji.
“Sandy, Sandy, neobakken anboyeo baby, I’m loving you baby,” I sang to myself quietly, as to not draw attention to myself.
If only I could sing that to her. I imagined her reaction in my head.
She could think I was being greasy or maybe, just maybe she’d turn around and hug me like no tomorrow.
I think the first was more likely, though. I sighed.
I decided I’d listen to one last song before they got back. I recognised it to be VIU by BEAST.
I smiled to myself and hummed along. I never liked love songs this much. Yoonji, what have you done to me?
 
“I start humming along to love songs that I didn’t like before”
 
I bet I looked a mess right now. I wonder what Yoonji would say if she saw my bed hair. Oh well, she’d probably laugh and tease me.
I always seemed to find myself checking myself in the mirror around her more, adjusting my hair and checking if my skin looked okay.
 
“I try to look good when I didn’t before by paying attention to my appearance”
 
My heart felt like it was yearning. What was this? Why did I feel like every 5 minutes was an hour?
 
“Time goes so fast and my heart grows impatient”
 
I closed my eyes to block it out, but instead I dreamt of us together; if we were a couple.
I smiled as Yoonji’s face occupied my thoughts. It was like building a cage made of paper. Useless.
Everytime I built up the paper cage, she came back into my mind and tore through it.
 
“I imagine you next to me and film a movie of my own”
 
I tried to ignore my thoughts as I got up, still listening to the song and looked in the mirror.
I was blushing madly and I’m sure anyone would have thought I had a fever from the look on my face.
I dropped my head, scratching my neck. I swear she’s driving me crazy already.
 
“My cheeks get redder and my head slowly drops”
 
I chuckled to myself as I remembered her pushing me away when I hugged her at night.
I remembered the time she fell asleep on Sungjong. I remembered the time she fell and cut her leg.
I remembered the time she told me she didn’t want to let me go. I remembered our kiss.
She probably doesn’t believe me when I say that I love her. I’m not a player or a heartbreaker.
No matter what she believes me to be like, I’m different.
 
“Like a young child, I keep laughing for no reason”

“I control myself by saying that I’m different from others”
 
I put away the ipod and picked up a book to read. I didn’t notice the cover, or the title, or the author.
I needed a distraction from all of this. I read to myself, mumbling quietly as I sat there.
“Y” I read the word. “O” I carried on. “O” I continued. “N” Please. “J” Not that name. “I”
I shook my head and closed the book. What is going on? What is wrong with me? I am officially mad.
 
“The letters in my book are dancing as they form your name”
 
I felt the need to pull her into my arms and hold her close to my chest. My heart sped up at the thought.
How could someone be so perfect and actually walk on Earth?
 
“My heart will rest only when you come into my arms”
 
I didn’t want her to leave this morning. I wanted her to stay. I wanted to be selfish and pull her away from Hoya.
I didn’t want to leave her side. I was afraid she’d fall for Hoya. Or keep falling for L.
I want to cook for her. Sing to her. Go grocery shopping with her. Celebrate her birthday with her.
 
“When a man’s in love, he wants to stay by your side”

“There’s always so much he wants to do for you”
 
“Woohyun! Sungyeol! Sungjong! L! We’re home!” Sunggyu called out. I came out of our room.
“Here, let me,” I offered, taking a couple of the bags from Dongwoo that they brought home.
Dongwoo fanned himself and squealed. “Oppa, you’re such a gentleman!” he spoke in a high pitched voice, making the others laugh.
I grinned and laughed along. Sungjong stared at me, confused.
“Hyung, what have you taken? You look high.” He asked. They gathered around me. I looked away.
“Someone was thinking about kissing Yoonji!!” Sungyeol teased, him and Dongwoo puckering their lips and making kissing sounds.
I sighed with a smile still on my face and sat down.
“What if I already did?” I hinted. Suddenly the room went silent. “Are you guys still alive?” I joked.
I turned around to see them wide eyed and with their jaws hanging open. L was the only one with a stern expression.
Did he like her to? Maybe I shouldn’t have come out with that one.
“Woohyun-ah, can I speak to you?” L spoke with an unreadable expression on his face. I nodded.
He pulled me away into his and Dongwoo’s room. He looked at me with his cold hard eyes.
“Did you kiss her?” he asked. I opened my mouth to speak, but I was too afraid of this side of him.
“She-she kissed me, actually,” I admitted. “But yes, I guess I kissed her back too.” I continued.
He looked taken aback, as if he didn’t expect it to be true. “Why did she kiss you?” he asked.
I thought to myself. Why did she kiss me? “I was upset about something.” I shook away the thought.
He folded his arms over his chest. “What were you upset about?” he questioned me. I looked away.
“I-I thought I’d lost her. I was scared she didn’t want me.” I confessed to him. I didn’t look at him.
“You thought you’d lost her? Lost her to who? You’re not making any sense Woohyun.”
I looked at him and sighed, decided to tell him. “She loves you, L. In more than the friendly way.”
His eyes widened. “Jinjja?” he sounded surprised at what I had said. I nodded slowly.
“Why did you pull me in here anyway? Did you not believe me?” I asked. He shook his head at me.
 
“I wanted to know if it was true. Now I know it is, I have one thing to say,” he placed a hand on my shoulder and looked in my eyes.
“Take care of her, because if you ever hurt her I won’t forgive you. Arasso?” he warned.
I nodded my head eagerly, confused as to why he was so calm about it.
He stared at me, confused, before he started laughing. “Did you think I was jealous?” he asked.
I blushed and nodded slowly, wanting to hide away in embarrassment. “Y-you don’t feel jealous?”
He shook his head. “Honestly, she feels like a sister to me. A little sister I have to protect.”
“So that’s why you were being all stern and creepy,” I joked a little.
He chuckled at me and patted my back, taking me back to the living room. Sungjong was bouncing up and down on the sofa.
“Woohyun and Yoonji. Woohyun and Yoonji. Mr and Mrs Nam. Nam Yoonji.” He was singing.
I cleared my throat, blushing madly from hearing ‘Nam Yoonji’. I sounded so right to me.
“Hyung…” Sungjong spoke cutely. I rolled my eyes. “Can I be the ring boy?” he put on a cute face.
“It’s not as if we’re suddenly getting married now. We’re not even together, geesh.”
Dongwoo stood up and left the room, leaving Sunggyu a little confused as to what was going on.
 
Yoonji’s point of view
 
We started skating slowly. I still wasn’t too good at it. However, Hoya held my hand and encouraged me.
I felt more confident than I did to begin with. My stomach grumbled. “Oppa, I’m hungry, could we get some food?” I asked cutely.
“Jebal?” I started doing aegyo. He burst out laughing.
“Please don’t do aegyo, you look silly.” He teased. “I’ll buy you food.”
I clapped my hands like a little child and followed him off the ice to a little café place.
He ordered a variety of snacks and two cups of cola for us. “Gomawo. You’re so generous,” I smiled.
“Not like I really had a choice. You did aegyo. I fall for it every time.” He pointed out. I laughed.
I began to eat some of the ddukbokki he had bought for us. I nodded in approval and he began to eat some, too.
He picked up some bulgogi with his chopsticks and held it out for me to eat.
I leant closer and took the meat from the sticks. “It’s so good, oppa!” I told him. He grinned at me.
“It’s tastier cause I fed it to you right?” he joked. I chuckled at him and shook my head cheekily.
He pouted and placed his hands over his heart. “You broke my heart Yoonji-ah,” he sniffed.
I stuck my tongue out at him and he chuckled. “Come on, let’s go watch the other people while our food goes down.
Don’t want us getting stitches now, do we?” he suggested, offering his hand to me.
I took it and he led me to a bench to sit on as we watched the other people skating on the ice.
“I’m surprised no one’s noticed you here yet.” I commented, looking around at the other people.
“Most of the people here are either too old or not old enough to enjoy our music.” He explained.
“Still. If I was an ahjumma I would still fangirl!” I laughed. He smiled brightly and nodded.
I stood up and pulled on his hand until we were back on the ice. “I’m ready to carry on!” I beamed.
This time, as I was getting better at controlling my balance, his hands rested on my shoulders.
He was skating backwards and guiding me on the ice. As I thought I had the hang of it, I asked him to let me skate a bit on my own.
 did so, and Hoya clapped as I managed to not fall over.
As I skated back to him, I lost my balance and fell into him. He held my elbows and lifted me up.
 
His face was flushed a deep red. “You’re so clumsy!” he exclaimed, trying to hide his face.
“Aww, oppa’s blushing!!” I sang, laughing. He took my hand and told me he wouldn’t let go again.
I complained, but in the end I gave up and let him help me. At least I didn’t actually fall over.
“I have another surprise for you. I hope you like rides!” he told me. I nodded eagerly.
We took off our skates and put our shoes back on. The manager’s car was parked nearby, waiting.
We knocked on the window and the manager unlocked the car for us to get inside.
I opened the door and climbed in, leaving a seat beside me for Hoya to sit in. He closed the door and sat down.
“Where are we off to now kids?” the manager asked us. Hoya gave him the place name and he began to drive to the Seoul Fair.
(A/N: Honestly I couldn’t think of a better name for it -_-)
Hoya opened the door and let me climb out first and then hopped out after me.
We waved goodbye to the manager and began to try and find where the rides where among the vicious crowd.
He pulled on my hand and led me to the ghost train. I shook my head in horror. “You have to be kidding me.” I mumbled.
He cocked his head to the side, chuckling at my reaction.
“Why?” he smirked. “Are you scared?” he teased. I hit his arm and he laughed louder at me.
“Yah! It’s not funny. I might die of fright!” I pouted, folding my arms over my chest.
“I can’t wait, you’ll be all like ‘Omo! I’m dead’.” He teased, crying from laughter. I sighed.
“I am so not going on the ride now.” I told him in fake annoyance, stomping off. His face changed.
“Wait! Yoonji-ah! I was joking please don’t go!” He called. I tapped a finger on my chin.
“Arasso. But you have to hug me and tell me I’m the most amazing person in the world.” I smirked.
He shook his head, laughing, but pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me anyway.
“You,” he kissed the top of my head. “Are the most amazing person in the world.” I felt him grin.
His words were soft and smooth, it sounded sort of… loving the way he kissed my head.
It can’t be, right? THE Lee Howon can’t possibly feel that way. My best friend?
 
 

 

Sorry for taking so long to update, I've been majorly distracted as I've been reading fanfics waaaay too much.
Oh, and don’t forget to keep voting!