What's Wrong With Oppa?

Give Up Your Heart - (HIATUS)
When we arrived home, I burst in grinning and fangirling. The guys all looked at me like I was crazy.
“Alright, what did you drug her with?” Sunggyu joked, ruffling my hair. I hugged him tightly.
“Okay really, what did you drug her with Jong?” L laughed along. I grinned and pinched his cheeks.
“Hey, where did you get the bracelet? You weren’t wearing it earlier,” Woohyun asked, holding my wrist which was laid out against one of his palms.
My heart raced from the contact. "My best friend gave it to me,” I chirped. He looked confused. Sungjong rolled his eyes at me.
“You only just met them and already one of them is your best friend?” he raised an eyebrow.
I stuck my tongue out at him. “Wae? Who did you meet today?” Dongie asked me. I grinned again.
“I met the 2NE1 sunbaes,” I exclaimed, excitedly. Sungyeol chuckled at my reaction and poked me.
I pouted jokingly. “Oppa, Yeollie poked me,” I fake-cried to Dongie. He sighed and laughed at me.
I lay down on the sofa and stuck my tongue out at them all. Sungyeol came over and tickled my stomach.
I started giggling and pushing his hand away from me. I was panting from laugh so hard.
“Sung… Yeol… I can’t… can’t breathe… Yah!” I breathed out. He stopped, before pouting at me.
“Yoonji noona was adorable, she kept fangirling around them. They all took a shine to her, especially Dara,” Sungjong explained to them all.
“She was cooing over Dougie like he was a baby,”
Woohyun laughed and came over. “Yah, move your , I wanna sit down,” He ordered cheekily.
I folded my arms over my chest. “Absolutely not. Are you going to buy me strawberries?”
“I can do, if it would save me from the claws of the evil princess Yoonji,” he joked. I rolled my eyes.
“You are so getting it, Nam Woohyun, just you wait.” I moved my legs off the other side.
Dongwoo’s eyes widened. “Calm down Dongie, I’m not really going to kill him… or am I?” I teased.
“A-ani, it’s not that, it’s just you never move your for me, you cheeky madam!”
 
I chuckled to myself as Woohyun sat down and pulled my legs onto his lap. I blushed and looked away from his gaze.
I could see him smiling at me from the corner of my eye. I cleared my throat. “That’s cause you don’t ask nicely,” I replied childishly.
Hoya’s eyes drifted from my face to Woohyun’s hand that was resting on my lower leg.
Woohyun massaged my feet and I saw Hoya flinch a little. What was wrong with him recently? I’d have to question him tomorrow about this.
“Yah, skinship,” Sungyeol groaned. Woohyun grinned cheesily at him, which made the other sigh.
Hoya slammed the glass he was drinking from on the counter and stomped off. Everyone’s eyes followed him in confusion.
I pulled my legs from Woohyun’s lap, which he pouted at.
“I’ll go after him. After all, he was my first friend among you lot. Excluding Dongie, of course,” I spoke up.
Dongwoo grinned at me dorkily and I rolled my eyes at him, getting up from my seat.
I walked down the hallway alone, trying to find Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong’s room.
As I looked around, I noticed his figure leaning against one of the doors.
His head was resting on his right arm and his left hand clenched and unclenched. I could hear his ragged breaths.
He was upset. “Oppa?” I called softly, placing a hand on his arm gently. He tensed up at my voice and he faced me.
“What’s wrong? Are you tired oppa?” I asked him carefully. He sighed to himself before nodding.
I was suspicious of him, but left him alone. “You should sleep, we’re going out tomorrow,” I smiled.
He smiled back and hugged me before pulling away, opening the door and going inside.
“Uhh, that’s Dongwoo and Myungsoo’s room,” I told him. He came out and scratched his neck.
He laughed nervously and went to his room. I cocked my head to one side and shrugged.
I knew he was hiding something; the question left was what. “Is he alright?” L asked me.
I nodded, thinking it was best not to say anything yet. Woohyun yawned and patted his head.
 
We all turned to Dongwoo, who was leaning on Woohyun’s shoulder, snoring. I burst out laughing.
“I have to take a picture of this,” I grinned evilly at my sleeping step-brother.
L handed over his camera and I got ready to take a picture when Woohyun leant his head on Dongwoo’s and closed his eyes.
I raised an eyebrow and cleared my throat. “What are you doing Woohyun?” I asked him.
He grinned cheekily. “Getting in the camera’s view so you take a picture of me,” he explained.
I rolled my eyes. “Yah, greaseball,” I smacked his shoulder and he pouted. He looked adorable.
I quickly hid my blushing face behind the camera and snapped a photograph of Dongwoo.
I held up the Polaroid photo and handed it to Sungyeol for approval.
He took a marker and wrote underneath the photo. ‘Look at our lovely dino taking a power nap! Kekeke’. We chuckled.
“Partners in crime!” we cheered in unison, high fiving each other. Wait until he sees this… Suddenly we all heard groaning. 
We turned to a sleepy looking Dongwoo rubbing his eyes and Woohyun with his index finger poking his cheek.
“Ouchy, my shoulder is numb.” I laughed to myself. Woohyun was adorable sometimes. “Mwo?” Woohyun questioned.
Ouchy? You sounded like a little child,” I chuckled. Sunggyu grinned and nodded in agreement.
His face lit up. “A cute child?” he did look a little like a child then. A cute one at that.
I scoffed. “A pabo child.” I teased. He fake cried, to which we all rolled our eyes at him for.
“Yah, you could pretend to be a bit more sympathetic guys!” He groaned. We all stayed quiet.
Sungyeol ran up to him. “Omo! Gwaenchanha? Guys, he’s crying!!” he joked dramatically.
Woohyun glared at him playfully and smacking him around the head. Sungyeol ran away from him.
 
“Yoonji-ah, he’s bullying me!” Sungyeol complained childishly. I chuckled and rubbed the back of his head.
“See, he’s glaring at me now, geesh just cause I’m touching his girl,” he teased, winking.
“I’m just jealous that Yoonji-ah is on Yeol’s side in this.” he pouted. I rolled my eyes.
“You really are a pabo, aren’t you oppa?” I . He clicked his tongue and sighed playfully.
“Aww, mianhe my WooWoo!” I cooed, kissing his cheek. He blushed, embarrassed.
“Yah, that was unexpected. It was nice…” he mumbled the last part, but I caught what he said.
My cheeks flushed and I rushed away quickly. “I think it’s time to sleep now before Dongwoo falls asleep again.” I teased.
He stared at me confused. I chuckled to myself evilly, grinning.
“It’s nothing, Dongie, let’s get to bed now.” I quickly changed the subject. Luckily he didn’t ask.
I hoped tonight for a night without Woohyun’s embrace. It was messing with my brain all the time.
I sighed once I got in my room. “Eotteokhae?” I mumbled to myself. I was frustrated.
I promised myself from the start I wouldn’t fall for him. But now I realise what was there to stop me?
His greasiness? I loved it. His teasing? It was amusing. His cheesy lines? It made me feel loved.
I realised at that moment I’d already done what I said I wouldn’t do; I fell for Nam Woohyun.
 
 
I felt the sun on my face as I woke from my slumber. I yawned silently and stretched out.
I walked out to the bathroom just as I went to walk in, a figure came out of the room.
“Oops, mianhe,” I apologised. I looked up to see who it was and I was greeted with the sight of Hoya.
He smiled at me before walking off to change into clothes for today. I frowned. We were awkward.
Why? I had no idea. Something was different. Something had changed and I’m not sure what.
I took my toothbrush and brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. As I was showering, I heard a knock on the door.
“Yoonji-ah,” the voice cried, squeaking a little. Sungyeol? I chuckled to myself.
“Ne, oppa?” I asked, but he didn’t hear me. “Oppa what is it? Yeol?” I called louder. He whimpered.
“Bballi! I need to pee really badly!” he squeaked. I burst out laughing and stepped out of the shower.
I shut the water off and wrapped a towel around me. I unlocked the door to let him in.
“You can pee now Yeol,” I told him, holding back laughter. He rushed in, shutting the door quickly.
“Good morning Yoonji,” Woohyun greeted me, smiling brightly. “You smell of strawberries,”
I nodded. He blushed and smiled. “I love the smell of strawberries,” he admitted. I smiled gently.
“I should get dressed cause you know… I’m kind of…” I blushed, embarrassed at the situation.
He gestured with his hand to go ahead and I made my way to my room.
I tapped my chin with my finger, thinking about what to wear. Well… Hoya likes purple, so I decided I’d wear purple today.
I scanned my wardrobe and found a lovely purple top which had black lace shoulders.
To go with it I picked out a pair of purple hi tops and white jeans. I added a faux pearl bracelet and a keyhole necklace.
I wanted something simple but effective. I smiled and changed into the clothes.
 
“You ready?” Hoya asked with a smile on his face. I nodded at him, stepping out of my room.
“You look great in purple,” he complimented shyly, scratching his neck. I chuckled and curtseyed.
“Gomawo oppa.” I thanked him. He took my hand and led me outside to the manager’s car.
“Aren’t you a lucky girl, getting to spend days out like this with the Infinite boys,” the manager teased.
I laughed and nodded. “They keep telling me that they’re men, not boys.” He laughed.
“As long as they’re around me, they’re boys compared to me.” he bragged. I rolled my eyes.
“I’m pretty sure you’ll have fun toda.,” Hoya told me, smiling. I chuckled. Most likely.
“Do you want to listen to music, Yoonji-ah?” he asked politely. I nodded as he handed me an earbud.
He pressed play and ‘Be Mine’ flowed through my ears. I sat there attempting to do the dance.
Hoya watched me, laughing along. “Come on, dance with me!” I begged him. He gave in to me.
It’s a good thing the windows were out or people would have stared at us going past.
“We’re here! Aish, these kids, never inviting me on their dates,” the manager mumbled.
I laughed and pecked his cheek. “I promise you one day you can come along with us all.” I promised.
He grinned and Hoya opened the van door and climbed out. He took both of my hands and I jumped out.
I waved goodbye to the manager who chuckled to himself, before driving off and leaving us.
“Kaja!” Hoya called, tugging on my left hand. We walked hand in hand to a desk with a man behind.
“Annyeong! Just the two of you?” he asked us. Hoya nodded and I saw a pink tint in his cheeks.
“Yah! Oppa, do you have a fever? Omo, you should have stayed at home!” I worried, pouting.
He shook his head. “Ani, Gwaenchanha.” He replied. I noticed that he looked nervous. Hang on…
He was BLUSHING??! Arasso, gwaenchanha, he’s probably not used to being around girls like this.
Once we got inside the next room we sat on a bench near an ice rink. Hoya smiled shyly at me.
 
“Aww, my oppa’s blushing!” I cooed. His eyes widened and he opened his mouth as if to say something, but closed it again.
“Gwaenchanha,” I smiled. “Is this your first date?” I asked him.
His face relaxed and he nodded. “Let’s go get our skates.” he changed the subject quickly.
I clapped like a little kid and stood up to follow him to the skate rentals.
Once we retrieved our skates we sat down to put them on. Hoya was mumbling and frowning at his skates which he could buckle up.
I moved his hands away. “Let me do that for you.” I offered, buckling up his skates.
“Gomawo Yoonji-ah,” he blushed, looking into my eyes. I cleared my throat, looking away quickly.
I pulled him up and walked with him to the edge of the ice rink. I gulped and looked at the ice.
Hoya stepped on carefully and looked back at me. “Aren’t you getting on?” he asked. I bit my lip.
“I’ve never skated before,” I admitted nervously. I looked up to see him smiling warmly.
He held out his hand for me to take. “I won’t let go until you’re confident enough,” he told me.
I grinned at him and took his hand. “Now put your right foot on first, it makes it easier/”
I did as he instructed, wobbling a little. “There you go. Now just start off by gliding first/”
I started pushing off gently with my right hand on the bar. “See, you haven’t fallen. Yet…” he teased.
I stuck my tongue out at him. “You’re only mean to me now cause you know I can’t hit you,”
He raised an eyebrow at me. “Why can’t you? Omo, you haven’t hurt your hand have you?”
I shook my head, laughing. “If I hit you, you might fall over oppa.” I pouted. He grinned and blushed.
“Aww my dongsaeng really loves me.” he bragged, wiping away fake tears from his eyes.
I chuckled. “Ani, the real reason is because I’d probably fall over myself. HA!” I teased.
“But-but I thought you love me Yoonji-ah!” he cried in fake sadness. He was like an adorable child.
“Aww, look at you! So cute.” I cooed. His cheeks flushed a dark shade of pink and he laughed shyly.
 
 
 

 

Sorry for not updating in ages! I hope you can forgive me. *Fails at doing aegyo to cheer you up*
More drama! I love drama. kekeke.
Don't hate me for adding more competition for Woohyun!! ;)