Woohyun's Back

Give Up Your Heart - (HIATUS)

In the morning, I heard a loud ringing in the room. I heard a groan and a shuffle before more silence. I mumbled and shut the alarm clock up. Why did I even need to get up this early? I yawned and slipped out of bed ungracefully. I sighed. This kind of thing looked so easy in movies. In rubbed my eyes and shook Dongwoo. He still didn’t get up, so I just shrugged my shoulders. I exited the room and went to go take a shower in the bathroom. As I walked down the hallway, I saw the bathroom door was locked. I groaned in frustration. I saw the others were already up.

“Is Dongwoo hyung up yet?” L asked me. I shook my head. He entered my room to wake him up.

I leant against the wall, clasping a hand over my mouth as I yawned again. I closed my eyes. I heard the door to the bathroom open. Without looking, I went to go into the bathroom. However, I collided with a warm, wet figure. As if it couldn’t get worse, I looked up to see Woohyun. I grumbled and stepped back. A smirk played on his lips. I couldn’t deny the fact he had a nice body. I felt myself staring at his well toned chest, his chocolate abs glistening as water dripped down him. All he was wearing was a towel around his waist. Even his hair was dripping. My mouth watered. I felt a blush rise to my cheeks, but I couldn’t stop staring at his perfect body. I snapped out of it. Woohyun was now hugging me, pressing his warm, wet chest against my cheek. I pushed him away. “What are you doing Woohyun?” I yelled. He smirked, took my hand and placed it over his chest.

“Do you like what you see, jagiya? Cause I know I like the fact you’re checking me out,” he winked.

I rolled my eyes. “You’re pathetic Woohyun, you know that, right?” he scoffed. He pecked my cheek and left, making me want to hit him. “Yah! You’d better run Woohyun!”

He came back out from the kitchen with a bowl of ramyun. He was eating away with his chopsticks. I rolled my eyes and walked into the empty bathroom. I locked the door before taking a shower. I let the warm water embrace my body while I thought about my situation. Do I tell Dongwoo? No, Woohyun probably was just being a flirt and he wouldn’t do anything stupid. I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around me and exited. When I walked out, Dongwoo was already changed and eating breakfast. I heard wolf whistles. I rolled my eyes, laughing. I knew the others were joking. Dongwoo chuckled. “Stop staring at my dongsaeng like that,” Dongwoo threatened, but he didn’t look too angry.

I saw Woohyun looking me up and down with his mouth wide open. I scoffed. I put a finger under his chin and closed his mouth, whispering. “You look better with it closed,”

He growled in frustration. I laughed mentally at his reaction. Guys will be guys, I guess. After changing into clothes, I retreated back to the bathroom with my makeup. I looked awful. I rubbed in foundation primer before smearing a light layer of foundation on my face. At least I looked less tired, as last night was my first good sleep since I found out about my visit. I applied a little bit of eyeliner to make my eyes pop and decided I’d add lipgloss after breakfast. As I stepped backwards, I fell into Woohyun’s white sleeveless hoodie. I grumbled. “You don’t need make-up, it covers your beautiful face,” he spoke sweetly. I blushed.

Luckily due to my foundation that was applied, he couldn’t see. I looked down. He grabbed my hand. I gasped in surprise, but let him lead me out of the bathroom. The others dropped their chopsticks. Dongwoo noticed this, and shrugged it off. “Alright, everyone, we have recording now, so let’s go!” I mouthed ‘thank you’ to him, and he grinned and slumped one of his arms around my shoulder.

“A-am I coming along, oppa?” I asked Hoya. He nodded with a friendly smile. I smiled back.

“As it’s our comeback in a couple of months, we need to get ahead on the new album,” he told me.

I nodded as we clambered into the manager’s car. The manager smiled at me. “Annyeonghaseyo hyung!” I beamed. He chuckled and leaned over to ruffle my hair. The others’ eyes widened. “Whaaat?” I whined, pouting. L pinched my cheeks and I blushed again. His eyes were luscious.

“Manager hyung never normally likes visitors that much,” L whispered to me.

It didn’t help my nerves when my legs were pressed against L’s legs. Sometimes our arms brushed. He got out his phone and put in an earphone. He handed the other earphone to me.“Kamsahamnida,” I thanked him, and put in the earphone. Nothing’s Over began playing.

I smiled, as I loved the energy in this song. I began doing the dance in my seat. L chuckled warmly beside me. We looked at each other and then began to dance together. The other members were looking at us with their eyebrows raised. They decided to leave us to be. Woohyun, who was on the other side of me, shot us glares, but L didn’t seem to notice. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head to Woohyun. He smiled warmly and I smiled back. “I got a song you might like too,” he offered. I looked at L and he mouthed ‘Go ahead’.

I nodded and took the earphone. “Looks like oppa’s jealous,” I teased, winking at L. L laughed.

Woohyun’s cheeks flushed. “I-I’m not jealous I’m just being considerate…” he mumbled.

I poked his arm. “Arasso, but this is the first time I’ve seen you like this,” I replied. He grinned.

I shrugged. “You called me oppa.” He stated. “You called me oppa.” He repeated, bragging.

I rolled my eyes. “I was teasing, pabo,” I whispered. He stiffened at the close contact.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, trying to . “U-umm this is the song,” I smirked at his stuttering. This guy really was too easy. He played Amazing. A love song? Though I won’t tell him to his face, this was my favourite song of theirs. Maybe Dongwoo told him? Although I didn’t tell him I loved this song, I closed my eyes and smiled. He must’ve figured by now. “You like this song?” he asked in my free ear. I nodded, admitting that he’d tease me now. Surprisingly, he smiled and carried on mouthing the words. I felt him began playing with my hair. He kept on doing do until the song finished, when it did, he spoke again. “You smell sweet.” I couldn’t help but smile. If he was going to be like this, maybe he wasn’t so bad after all. “I smell better, though, right?” he asked, winking. I rolled my eyes. Maybe not. He smirked at me.

I pulled away from his warm shoulder and shifted closer to L. “I prefer L oppa to you,” I teased. L tried to hold back a grin. Woohyun sighed angrily and stared out of the window. L handed me his phone and told me to choose a song. I smiled and scrolled through the songs. I decided to play In The Summer. I closed my eyes and imagined them all singing for me. I smiled. L placed my head on his shoulder and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. He smelt amazing. I felt his chin rest on my head and I smiled. I mouthed along to every word they sang. When it was over, L shook my shoulder gently. I opened my eyes and sat up. “I was awake oppa!”

He nodded and his cheeks flushed a light pink. The door opened and all the boys climbed out. L grabbed my hand and we got out together. I quickly let go, feeling myself blush. Without warning, I jumped on Dongwoo’s back. “Yah! You’re heavy!” I pouted jokingly.

I climbed off and folded my arms. “Just cause you’re not strong enough to carry me!” I teased.

“I’m manly too! It’s not my fault you eat so much!!” he replied. I gasped at his comment.

“Oppa are you saying I’m fat?” I put on a sad expression, knowing that he was messing around. He begun to laugh at my expression. “Hoya! Sort this pabo out please!” I called.

Hoya rolled his eyes and sighed. “Yeobo, what are you doing?” he joked. I held back laughter.

“I’m feeling YaDong vibes over here,” Sungjong whined, covering his eyes. I ruffled his hair.

“He was bullying me Hoya oppa!” I pouted. He gasped and glared playfully at Dongwoo.

Dongwoo laughed. “Silly. I still love my dongsaeng,” he smiled. I faked being sick. He pouted.

“Saranghae dino Dongwoo!” I threw my arms around him and puffed out my cheeks.

“Hey guys!” Sunggyu called. We looked back at him. “Where has Woohyun gone off to?”

We shrugged and he sighed and went off to find him. “Wait here,” I told them, and went with him.

Sunggyu turned to me. “You’re following me?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. I nodded. “I thought you hated Woohyun…” I sighed. I don’t actually hate him he just annoys me.

I shook my head. “As annoying he is I don’t hate him. Plus it must be hard as the leader,” I smiled.

His eyes widened as far as they possibly could, which wasn’t much. “Is it obvious?”

I shrugged. “I can tell by the way you speak to them, and by the way you act. I’m just helping you,”

“Well then,” He answered, taking my hand gently. “Let’s find him.” We walked around, calling him. We stopped at the practice room when we heard music playing. I nodded to Sunggyu. He let go of my hand and opened the door. I slowly followed him into the room, finding Woohyun dancing all the wrong moves out of sync. I hoped Sunggyu wouldn’t shout at him. “Woohyun, why did you wander off and why are you dancing out of-“ I cut off the leader.

“Oppa, please don’t shout at him, I’m sure it’s just stress,” I patted his arm. He relaxed a little.

Woohyun averted his gaze to my face. He quickly looked down at the floor. “I… I don’t know.”

I walked up to him and took his hand. He stiffened. “Oppa, look at me,” I spoke quietly and calmly.

He looked up at me, showing his puffy red eyes before looking away. I sighed and hugged him. Sunggyu looked at me, shocked at my reaction. Woohyun sniffled, pulling away. Sunggyu charged up to him. “Are you crying? Who made you cry? Was it a sasaeng fan?”

He shrugged, looking at me. “Something like that,” he replied quietly. I hated seeing him cry, even if he did annoy me on the regular basis. He couldn’t be jealous of my friendship with the others… could he? Perhaps he’s stressed, or he’s having family troubles. No, Dongwoo would have told me, surely? It has to be that he’s stressed. It’s understandable. Sunggyu patted his back and told him to sit down with me and watch. I was surprised. Dongwoo told me Sunggyu never let them sit out unless they had an injury. Was there a secret?

The others piled in the room and looked between me, Woohyun and Sunggyu. I guess they assumed Woohyun had an injury and I was looking after him. “Woohyun-ah,” I spoke softly. I heard laughter and running around from the others as Woohyun’s puffy eyes met mine. I shifted closer to him and placed a hand over his. He moved it away quickly. “What’s wrong?”

He didn’t say a word, but I noticed his gaze shifted between L and Hoya. We sat in silence. “Are you alright hyung?” Sungjong asked with concern in his eyes. Woohyun put on a smile.

“I think I’ll be okay now,” he announced. Sunggyu wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

I smiled reassuringly at Woohyun and L went over to the stereo. The music began and I recognised it as Destiny. I’d listened to this song secretly on the way to the Infinite dorm. They started their dance, facing me, which was like a mini performance. I smiled at the thought. As L started off the song, he winked at me and I smiled back. All throughout the song I watched L. I could see Sunggyu and Woohyun act a little restless, though I ignored it. When they had finished, I received a sweaty bear hug from Dongwoo, which ended in a group hug. “Ouch guys. Seriously?” I laughed. They let go and ended up tumbling over, landing on the floor.

To the side of the room, Sunggyu and Woohyun looked serious. Should I go over to them or not? In the end, I decided to just walk over. Sunggyu noticed me and stopped talking. “Yoonji,” he spoke softly, flashing a small smile. He looked at Woohyun, who turned around.

Woohyun sighed, standing up and wrapping his arms around me in a hug. I was shocked at his actions, but hugged him back anyway. “Even though you like L, I will make you fall for me,” he whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my skin. I was speechless. He pulled away and smirked at me before wiping away his sweat. I chuckled to myself. I was glad, even if he would be annoying again now. What mattered was the old Woohyun was back.