Chapter 4:School Day with a Protector

One Supernatural Day

Mikaela's P.O.V.

I woke up early as I always, but this time Angela was awake before me and staring down at me. “Yah, I thought you said you would never wake up early”, I said. Angela pouted and said, “Well I have to help protect you too you know, also the guys are outside. Can they come in?” “Sure, but don’t bother me when I am getting ready for school”, I sai. “K, come on in guys”, Angela shouted while opening the door. I rushed to get ready and made breakfast for everyone. “Thanks”, they all said including Angela. Then I saw the boy I saw last night in front of me he said, “Hi, is there any cherry tomatoes?” ‘Aww so cute, how can he be my age’, I thought. “Um, y-yes, h-here”, I said stuttering giving him the cherry tomatoes and I heard Angela laughing at me. She knew I was never good at talking to boys and I would always stutter. “ Okay you guys better get to school we are going to protect your home and you guys”, The two groups said, “And Zelo you have to protect them in school we looked at your classes and you guys have all the same, okay?” said Yongguk. Zelo nodded, ‘So his name is Zelo interesting’ I thought, Angela laughed again, I bet she was reading the whole time. “Yah, Angela stay out of my head, please”, I said. “Well if you so, then no”, She said, “it is fun to know what you are thinking and if you want I can tell it out loud if you want, do you”. “Anni , Anni, never mind”, I said. Then three of us left for school (Me, Angela and Zelo).

   

    “Okay, so what is the plan?” Angela asked Zelo. “Well you guys have to stay around me or next to me while the guys split up to watch your house, your grandma and around the forest surrounding the school”, He said. “ Wait aren’t you one of the Kingkas?” I asked. “Yeah, why we are nice and hate the Queenkas, oh yeah aren’t you guys the ones who stood up to them?”. “Yeah we are the ones except Mikaela did most of the work she never talked so much to others except for me and teachers”, Angela said patting my head. “Cool..” Zelo said then he saw his three friends (the other three kingkas, “Hey guys this is Angela and Mikaela, my new friends and the ones who put the Queenkas in their place”. “Nice to meet you I am Jo Youngmin and this is my younger twin brother Jo Kwangmin”, Youngmin said bowing and so did Kwangmin. “ Hi I am Minwoo, nice to meet you”, Minwoo said bowing. “Hi”, me and Angela said bowing.

 

Then came the Queenkas and Ella said, “Hi Mikaela can we talk for a bit”. “Sure why not”, I said walking with them then Zelo grabbed my arm and said, “What are you doing, what if they hurt you?” then the Queenkas growled. “It’s okay, if they do then it’s okay karma will hit them later”, I said walking with the Queenkas. They brought me to the halls, no one else was there. “Well you are so stupid aren’t you”, said Ella, “Listen here I had my eyes on Zelo forever and now that I have become Queenka I can make him love me, get it? So you and your friend stay away from him and the Kingkas, K?”. “Really didn’t you think that I already knew that you like him, how you growled when grabbed my arm”, I said. “Well, why won’t you go back to be being that quiet nerd that you were”, Ella said, “Go lock her up”. She snapped her fingers and the other Queenkas pushed me into the janitor’s closet. ‘Wow she has no unique idea in her mind’, I said. They started laughing and saying that if I tried to get out then they would hurt Angela. ‘Mikaela, can you hear me’, Angela called out in her mind, ‘Where are you?’. ‘Angela, i am okay I just have to break down the janitor’s closet door’, I thought. ‘Okay, I am right here now with Zelo trying to get you out’, she thought. ‘Wait get out of the way’, I thought. Then I kicked the door down pretty hard and I fell down with it, that was kind of a condition I had.

 

Angela’s P.O.V.

 

    Zelo and I followed the Queenkas and Mikaela. I saw and heard what happened, waiting for the Queenkas to leave. Once they pushed her in the janitor’s closet and said they would hurt me I was about to hurt them but I heard what Mikaela was thinking so I talked to her using my mind. Then I walked to the door when the Queenkas were gone. “Mikaela told me she was going to push the door down so we better stand back”, I told Zelo. “Really she is going to break down the door?”, He asked. “Well Mikaela looks and acts weak but she is extremely strong for a girl and Vamp. girl”, I whispered. Then ‘BOOM’ there was Mikaela right in front of them on the floor. I quickly helped her, but Zelo was completely surprised.

 

Mikaela's P.O.V.


    That fall really hurt, but I was fine. “Come on we’ll get late”, I said grabbing the two by the arm running for class. We where in time for class, I always liked learning but today was really nerve racking for me. The Queenkas were staring at me and they were plotting something, also everyone else was looking at me too. It was time for lunch next, as usual me and Angela always ate outside where no one else was. But now I have to be protected all of the guys in the forest had to come and Zelo. This time the Queenkas were so furious with Angela and I having so much attention from them.


Sorry I didn't update til now. And Thanks for reading. also I will try to update tomorrow......maybe.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!