Chapter 3:The Same Halloween Night

One Supernatural Day

Author's P.O.V.

At The Councils' place the same night:

    "Yah you Wolfs are so foolish", said The Vamps. Council. "How about you Vamps. you were also tricked by your own kind", said The Wolfs Council. "At least we now know, so we must get her a destroy her", said The Vamps. "But, we can't the prophet said you can't destroy her", said

The Wolfs. "Okay at least keep her locked her up 'til we find a way in the future", said The Vamps."But we need to know more so we send out some of our Wolfs and Vamps", said The Wolfs.

 

Mikaela's P.O.V.

At Mikaela's and Angela's house:

             "Grandma said you must give us your numbers and adresses", said Angela. "Yes, here", B.A.P. and Exo said giving you guys there info. "Thanks here is ours", Angela said handing over two pieces of paper to each of the groups. "Wait, do any of you go to our school?", she asked. "Zelo does", said Yongguk. "Oh, okay good, bye", she said. " I guess we will all see each other tomorrow", they all said and ran to the forest.

               "Yah, Mikaela I saw you looking at Zelo!!", Angela yelled softly," and I think he likes you the way you guys were looking at eachother was so cute, you two do look good together and best of all he goes to our school. I think he is one of the Kingkas". She sure is happy, "I just met him and I didn't even talk to him, how could I like him or vise versa?"I started to question her. She just looked at me and laughed while smirking. 'She is plotting somthing so badly isn't she', I thought. 'Aren't I always am', she said to me through her thoughts.


I did This chapter to show what happened in the Coucil and How Mikaela was after she was told the truth. It was kind of short though but maybe next chapter will be more better. and thanks for reading!!!