Chapter 7

One Supernatural Day

Mikaela’s P.O.V.


“We have been waiting for you, Mikaela”, said two voices. I looked around,”Who’s there?” I asked. Then two figures came in front of me, “We are Mikaela, don’t you remember us”, they said in sync. “Um-I- I know you, but how?” I asked. “Oh, everyone the girl doesn’t remember us. So now we will make her never forget”, They both yelled. Then light flooded the place, all around me were Vamps. and Wolfs. The two in front of me, I thought were the leaders. “We are the Council, but you have meet us or heard of us already. and you have forgotten what your Grandmother has said to you and your friends. that is how you got here. You were always so forgetful just like your parents”, They said.


I was shocked they were the ones who killed my parents, I started crying. Thinking they took away my whole childhood with my parents. I just wished that the others were here to get me. “We know what you are thinking, and it was your parents fault to fall in love and have you. So, don’t blame us blame them”, they said so calmly. I just sat there quietly crying. “And your friends are not coming, they can’t or they would die”, They said. “Why do you want me I would do nothing, Why do you need me”, I asked crying. “Because of your gift and bond with your friends you have not yet made”, Said the Wolf leader. “Yah, why did you tell her that”, said the Vamp Leader. “Well she is going to die soon, so just tell her now”, said the wolf Leader. The vamp Leader nodded.


“Don’t kill my friends just kill me, you don’t need to kill them”, I yelled over and over again. “Mikaela you don’t know what you were made to do in the future don’t you”, said a voice in my head. “Mikaela we are proud of how you grew up to be, you can get through this, you just have to see who you really are”, said a different voice this time male. “Who are you”, I asked in my head. “We are your parents talking to you now. Remember who you are you are a wolf, vamp, and wicth, not just half of each but full of each. and your friends and you will all have to defeat the wolf and vamp Council and show the world of vamps and wolfs they been lying to them. so good luck our daughter we will always love you remember that”, They said, “Remember who you really are in the inside and your true power will show”.


I took a few deep breaths and tried to think about everything that I have been through in my life. Then I had this feeling in my chest and I changed into something I don’t know. I broke the cage and pushed the Leaders out of my way running away to the forest.I started running far away from them and I saw someones shadow and everything went blank.



Zelo’s P.O.V.


I had a feeling that I never felt before. I started to think about Mikaela a lot and how stupid I was to leave her alone. I lost track of the others so I tried to find the place where the Council kept her. Then I heard something running at first I thought it was the others but I saw something else. It was big, no HUGE at first I thought it was a wolf on a full moon day but it also had the fangs of a vamp. When it fell, it turned into something else, Mikaela. “Mikaela are you okay”, I asked. She didn’t move but she was breathing. I picked her picked up and carried her on my back. I quickly ran to her grandmothers place, calling out to the guys that I found her.


I got her Grandma’s house the others were still not there. “Mikaela, Zelo what happened”, Grandma said. “Found her in this transformation I never saw in a wolf or vamp it was both. Also, where are the others”,I asked. “they called back saying they got to the hideout”, she said. Then Mikaela shot up screaming. I tried to calm her down, she stopped screaming but she was crying intensely. “They are going to kill them”, She said over and over again. “What, Who is killing who. Mika tell us what happened”, I asked.


   

Mikaela’s P.O.V.


    “What, Who is killing who. Mika tell us what happened”, Zelo Oppa asked. “The Council, they told me they were going to kill the others if they tried to save me. They told me things like I had to blame my parents for their death not the Council. and my parents they talked to me saying I had to find my true self and I turned into this thing that I managed to get out. Also, the Council said that I have a gift they want to get rid of and the bond I didn’t yet make with Exo and B.A.P. and Angela was the reason they wanted to kill me. and they said it was my parents fault for my being born like this and them falling in love. Grandma I was so scared they would also have killed you”, I said stuttering here and there while crying. “Don’t be scared and now the others are coming back now. Mikaela you now on your birthday you felt changed and you had more courage”, Grandma said. I nodded. “It was because of the full moon, eclipse and your sixteenth birthday”, Grandma said, “It is a sign that you are already turning into what you really are”.



After Grandma stopped talking, the others got back. I ran up to them crying and said, “Great you all are okay, I was worried they were going to kill you”. “Don’t worry we are okay, just glad you are okay”, They all said hugging me. “Um- I all have to tell you that, it is about time to start creating the bond to help Mika complete her powers right”, asked Angela. “Let’s save that for tomorrow, you all must be tired today you all can just stay here for the night”, Grandma said. “Okay, thank you Grandma”, Everyone said. Grandma’s house might seem small in the outside but inside was big enough for all of us to fit. All of the 20 us kids slept down in the basement, It was big enough for us all but there was three rooms. One for me and Angela the other two for the two groups.


Hi everyone here is a big THANKS for reading, commenting, and subscribing. Please keep reading, commenting, and subscribing. And a super big please for voting up this story. sorry it took a quite long time for updating. Hope You all LOVE this chapter and the love story fro Zelo and Mikaela is about to start so fasten your seat bealts cause this is going to be a bumpy drive with lots of ups and downs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!