Chapter 8

One Supernatural Day

Mikaela’s P.O.V.

    For the past few days we all started to train more and more, we really improved our fighting skills as one. We even tried to create the bond little by little. But every night I still have those nightmares about ‘The Council’, they are still out there and I can’t help but to think about them.


After training today we all went home(the guys are aspose to stay at mine and Angela’s house). “Well, everyone thanks for keeping me safe”, I said when we all walked in. “It’s no problem”, They said.


“I’ll go wash up first”, Angela said, “I got to go somewhere”. “Okay, goodnight I’ll go to bed then. You’ll guys will be okay to make your own food right”, I said. “We’ll manage just go to sleep”, Himchan said.


“Okay Umma”, I said with sarcasm. I ran up the stairs to my room, ‘Hmm I wonder where Angela is going. Maybe I could follow her. Yep that is a good idea’. “No, that is not a good idea”. I jumped up in shock.


I looked behind me it was Zelo Oppa. “Um, h-how did you” I said and then was cut off by Zelo. “I could read your mind. Hyungs can’t read yours so don’t worry”, He said, “But, Why do you want to stalk Angela, she is perfectly fine going out alone, except for you”.


“Well what if your Hyungs just left without letting you know where their going?” I asked. “You gotta point there, but I am not letting you go”, he said. “Too bad I am going”, I said running past him. “Oh no you don’t”, He said grabbing by my waist and dragging me to my room. “Now that I know your plan to escape, I am going to stay right here waiting until you fall asleep”, He said.


“Oh, so let’s see how long you can stay awake, I can stay awake forever”, I said, “And can you let me go”. “Oh sure okay”, He said and dropped me. “Oww, hey why did you do that”, I said.


“Well you said to let you go, so I did”, He said. “Okay so this how it’s going to be, Choi JunHong you are now my enemy”, I stated. “Okay, but you know hate will turn into love soon”, He said. I turned red cause of anger. “Oh why so red, uh Mikaela”, He said.

I just walked quietly to my bed and gave him the silent treatment, I know I was acting like a child but I had to. “Hey Mikaela, I was only kidding. Honest”, he said poking me.


“Just be quiet please”, I said. “Okay”, He said sadly and walked to the stool in my room and sat on it. I tried to go to sleep but I wasn’t able to because of Zelo’s intense stare, staring at me.


“Zelo if you are going to keep staring at me I am never going to go to sleep”, I said. “Okay but I am cold”, He said shivering, I looked at him and thought, ‘How can this guy be so cute, even cuter than me’. “Thanks I think your cute too”, He said. I got to stop thinking things to myself cause of him.


“If you’re cold you can sleep on my bed but no funny business”, I said. He stand up, saluted, and said, “Yes mam”. Then he climbed into my bed, it was a bit awkward but we became really good friends the past few days, so it was okay; then we both fell asleep.


Author's P.O.V.

   

    Angela just got back from where she was(at her dad’s house). She went up to Mikaela’s room and saw Zelo and Mikaela all snuggled up together. “Aww, so cute”, She said quietly, then took out a camera “I’ll use this when I need to”, She said.


    Then she walked down the stairs, it was peaceful and quiet for once. Living with Mikaela and 18 guys is really hard and never quiet. “So your back”, said a deep voice. Angela turned around and saw Kris. “Yeah so what”, she snapped, Angela didn’t like the wolfs(EXO) even if they were helping. “Hey, calm down babe”, He said. “What did you just say”, She said,” I am not you babe”.


    “Okay, just stay calm okay?” He said, “I just that your back. I am just going downstairs now”. “Okay bye”, She said. “By the way, I really like you”, Kris revealed. Then Angela’s face became all red and Kris chuckled.


Thanks for reading. sorry I haven't been updating. and I will try to finish this story. next chapter is the last!!!!! but there will be a sequel if you guys want!!!!:D