Chapter 2:Halloween Night:

One Supernatural Day

Mikaela's P.O.V.

             "Finally Halloween", Angela and I say out in the night sky coming out, waiting for the eclipse to start on a small hill behind our house. "Mikaela do you think that the queekas will bother us again?" Angela asked. "If they do then I will do what I did again but much more mean", I said. I thought about going to my Grandma's house when my cell rang, it was Grandma. "Yeboseyo", I said. "Annyeong Mikeala, how are you?", Grandma asked. "Great Grandma can I come over with Angela too watch the eclipse eith you?" I asked. "Ne, I also have something to tell you", she said. "What is it?". "I tell you when you come".

              "Angela, we are going to Grandma's house", I said. "K, should we run there?", She asked. "Yes there is no faster way", I said smirking. We both love to run ecspecially the forest; it is the fastest way to Grandma's house. We start running, it was so exhilarating. CRACK, then I heard people behind us running too. They were a little ahead of us, not really noticing us and I told Angela. We started to run faster closer to them, then I tripped on Angela on accident(I am very clumsy) so, we fell on them all. Now that I got a better look there was 12 of them a few years older than us. "Hi we are Exo, you?", said the shortest one. "I amAngela and she Mikaela", said Angela pointing at me. "I am Xuimin there names are Luhan, Kris, Suho, Lay,Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O., Tao, Kai, and Sehun", Xuimin said.

                "Why are you guys out here?" I asked. "Aren't we the ones who sould ask since you guys are girls?", said Sehun. "Well we are going to Mikaela's Grandma's house to see the eclipse", Angela said."Cool, is it okay if we go bring you guys cause it is really dark?" asked Kai. "Sure", Angela said. I looked at her, 'the more the merrier' she said to me through her eyes,I sighed.

                 When we reached Grandma's, she was already outside. "Mikaela, I see you met Exo, I don't need to introduce you", she said. "What?", I asked. "They and some others, that I wanted to join us", she said."Oh okay what did you want to talk to me about?"i asked. "Wait for the others, there are almost here", she said.

                  In a few minutes the others are here and I heard some growls from Exo. "They are B.A.P. Yongguk is the leader", she said. "Annyeong I am Yongguk they is Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, and Zelo", Yongguk said. Then everyone else started to introduce theirselves, while I notices a tall boy around my age in the back of the group. I kept staring and we met eyes, it stayed that way 'til Angela tapped me on the arm telling me to introduce myself. "Annyeong, I am Mikaela", I said softly.

                      "Okay I know all of you are wondering why I called you all here?", Grandma said. We all nodded. "Well it was a secret kept for a long 16 years", she started,"Mikaela you know that your parents died in a car crash a month after your birth, right?" "Yes", I said starting to cry. Okay um- th-they didn't die because of the car crash", she said, "it was because you were born, they knew that you would be found out so they left you with Angela's father. They asked me to make a fake you so they can give the fake you to 'The Council', they thought they only wanted you and they were wrong they wanted all you three to die. So, 'The Coucil' thought you were dead but now the are thinking that wasen't really you, now they are trying to find you. I have all of you here because I want all of you to protect Mikaela, even if you two are rivals(Exo and B.A.P.) I want you to work together. She is the secret to save the world from 'The Coucil'", Grandma said. I was crying know understanding anything then Angela told me. "Mikaela do you know what Werewolfs and Vampires are?", Angela asked. "Yes, they are real aren't they?"I asked like a little child. "Yes and I am a Vamp. Exo are Wolfs and B.A.P. are Vamps. and your Grandmother is a witch and you are um- all three", Angela said. "What", I said my eyes wide ever since I was little I aways pretended to one of those and now I was really all of them.

 


Hi everyone did you like this chapter? Is it turning exciting? tell what you thinks. and thanyou for reading!!! and everything for Mikaela are turning out really complicated. And who was that vamp boy she shared eye contact with?

And thanks to My first subscriber!!!!