Chapter 6: Kidnapped!!!

One Supernatural Day

Author’s P.O.V

AT THE COUNCIL’S PLACE


    “Today we will capture Mikaela”, said the Vamp Leader. “Okay Troops go and get her”, said the Wolf Leader. All the wolfs howled and the vamps just hissed.


Mikaela’s P.O.V.

   

    Today I went to school with only Zelo Oppa because Angela, Exo and B.A.P. Oppas had to go train with my grandma. They didn’t want me to go to school alone so I had to go with Zelo Oppa.  The rest of my morning classes went by pretty fast. Then came time for lunch and I had to sit with Zelo Oppa and the kingkas again and until forever and every time the queenkas will always be mad at me. But this time the other kingkas gotten sick this week so it was just me and Zelo Oppa. It was very weird, just the two of us and we barely talked. Then came over a few people started talking to Zelo Oppa and he said, “I got to go the principal wants to talk to me, bye see you in class”, he said. He left and then now I can breathe, I wondered why was so hard to talk to him.


I heard something in the forest so, I went to see what it was. ‘Maybe Angela ran away from training and tried to scare me’, I thought. I went behind the tree and BAM! I was knocked out unconscious. When I woke up I found myself in a cage. “What, what I am doing here! Is anyone there? Hello? help me!” I screamed. “We have been waiting for you, Mikaela”, said two voices.


Zelo’s P.O.V.


    The principal just wanted to tell me that I should stop skateboarding in the hallways if I was late to class. I went to class looking for Mikaela, but she wasn’t at her seat. I tried to go out and find her but the teacher came in and told me to sit in my seat. I couldn’t focus in class at all, all I could think about was about Mikaela and where she could be. I thought that Angela ran away from training and brought Mikaela with her.


    At the end of school I went to Mikaela’s grandma’s house to see if Hyungs were there and if Mikaela was too. When I came in I didn’t see Mikaela so i thought her and Angela went somewhere. Then Angela came in, “So, Where is Mikaela, did you leave her behind again?” she asked. “What I thought she was with you”, I said. “Why, would she be with me?” she said. “Zelo did you leave Mikaela somewhere alone?” asked Yong Guk Hyung. “Um- Yeah the principal had to tell me something, why?” I said still clueless. “Do you know that The council is after her?” HimChan Hyung asked. “Yes”, I said. Everyone looked very mad at me, “This is why we told you not to leave her, now they got her”, said Angela.


Then everyone ran out, expect Mikaela’s Grandma, “I sure hope The Council didn’t do what they did to her parents to her. Zelo please save her”. “Okay, bye”, I said running to the rest.


Hoped you guys liked this chapter and story. sorry it was short. I promise I will update the next chapter soon. And if you liked this story here is another story from me you could read while waiting for the next chapter of this story. Here s the title    A New Girl Group to TS?. THANKS FOR READING COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING!!!!!!!!!!