Chapter 5:The Council's Plan and a fun morning

One Supernatural Day

Author’s P.O.V.

The Council’s place:

    “We must get Mikaela now, and those Wolfs and Vamps.”, said the leader of the Vamps., “They know to much about Mikaela now”. “Tomorrow night send out the wolf knights and vamp knights”. said the Wolf leader. “They must be stopped before they find out that Exo, B.A.P. and Mikaela are all bounded and their power will be able to destroy us”, said the leaders.

 

Mikaela’s P.O.V.

    “I have a weird feeling Angela”, I said, “I think someone is trying to plot something on me”. “Don’t worry it is just the Queenkas”, Angela said. “What do you guys want to eat?” Angela asked B.A.P. and Exo. Then they said various things. “We’ll just make Steamed buns instead”, Angela and I said. Then Zelo tapped my shoulder and asked, “Can I cherry tomatoes too?”. “Sure, you know for someone who is older than me, you are pretty cute”, I said pinching his cheeks. ‘Whoops, why did I just do that’,I thought while I was blushing 50 shades of red and so was Zelo.

 

“Yah, Mikaela come help me”, Angela called madly and dragged me in the kitchen. “Okay, Sorry”, I said whining. A Hour later the Buns were done and in a few moments they were gone, well except for me and Angela’s were still in our hands. “Eating with Wolfs and Vamps are hard especially when they are boys”, Angeal said. “Sorry”, They all said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                       The Next Day

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    “Yah, Angela wake up”, I yelled, somethings never change, “I thought you would always wake up early now”. She finally got up in fifteen minutes. “What I never said that I would ever wake up early it was only a one time thing”, she answered, I throw a pillow at her. Then I went downstairs to find 18 boys on the floor sleeping. I was scared at first but I realized it was just Exo and B.A.P. oppa. I tried to go through them carefully, but we all know i was so clumsy I can’t even stand up. So I  tripped and fell on Zelo and he woke up by the fall. “Yah!” he yelled, but everyone was still asleep. “Sorry, Sorry”, I said over and over again and I turned super red, so did he.

 

We stayed like that for a few moments, when we heard Angela coming down and quickly got up and away from each other. Zelo was pretending to be sleeping and I was trying to cook food. “Yah Mikaela, why are they all on the floor?” Angela asked, “and why didn’t you tell me they were on the ground?” “I don’t know”, I said. “Well how do we wake them up?” She asked. “You can figure it out”, I said.


Then she went outside and got a hose. “What are you going to do?” I said. “Hose them down, with very cold water”, She said. “Sure, can I help?”I asked. “Yup, Here”, She said as she handed me another hose. “3, 2, 1----GO!!!”We yelled spraying water at the sleeping people. Then we heard yelling and they grabbed the hose from us and sprayed us.


How you guys liked this chapter and Zelo and Mikaela are getting more close to eachother. Well Thanks for reading

THANKS!!!!!!