Chapter 9

One Supernatural Day

Mikaela’s P.O.V.


    When I woke up I found Zelo Oppa right next to me, and I mean REALLY close. He also woke up, “What are you looking at”, he sleepily said. Then my eyes widen when he kissed me. It was sweet, short one. My face turned really red, like 1000000000000 times redder than ever.


“MIKA”, Angela yelled from outside the door, “Your grandma wants to tell you something”. “Okay I be right down”, I yelled back. “Sorry oppa I got to go”, I said. Then ran down stairs.


“Hi grandma”, I chirped. “Hi Mika, I have to say that the council is thinking of just keeping you. But you must not tell anyone who you really are just say you are a vamp. Arraso”, She said. “Okay”, I said.


Council’s P.O.V


    “So the Plan is to let them know they can trust us, then we get the girl?”, said the Wolf leader. “Yes, but you idiots can’t ruin it”, THe Vamp leader sneered, “Or I’ll have your head for breakfast”. “Okay”, The wolf answered.




.................................TO BE CONTINUED.................


AWWWWWWWW IT's over. BUT NOT YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AND TELL ME IF I SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!XDXDXD THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY. HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!