Honey, I'm Perfect For You

윤아, 태민 (Yoona, Taemin)

2 Years Earlier...

"Taemin, come on now I can't see!" Yoona said as she stuck her hands out trying to feel around.

"You're not supposed to be able to see!" Taemin said. Taemin had blindfolded Yoona with an orange scarf so that she would not see. They were still in their school uniforms and it was May 30th 2011, Yoona's thirteenth birthday.

"This, so far is the weirdest birthday of my life!" She said while pouting.

Taemin rolled his eyes at her although she couldn't see it. He ran a hand through his then black hair and sighed. "Sometimes you can be a real party pooper!" 

"So you are throwing me a party?" Yoona percked up and she almost slid down on her pink converse. "Hmmm, weird party, there's dirt." She said feeling the ground a bit.

"Stop it! You'll ruin the surprise Yoon!" Taemin whined. It was a pretty spiring day and Taemin was leading Yoon through a small green forest trying to get to the lake.

"Yah, be nice I am older than you!"

"Pshhh, you're born in May, I was born in July big difference." Taemin said pushing her closer to the destination.

"Lee Taemin are you pushing me?!"

"Yeah because you're a slow poke and it would take us forever to get there if you kept on going at your pace!" He snapped.

"Maybe I wouldn't have to go slow if you would take this stupid blindfold off of me!"

"The blindfold would ruin the surprise!"

"What surprise?! I'm pretty sure we're in East Jesus No-Where!"

"Aigoo Yoona, stop being angry and just enjoy what I'm doing for you!" Taemin's voice calmed down and Yoona felt bad for yelling at him.

"Mianeh Taemin, I just don't like this blindfold, I feel like I'm going to get scared!"

Taemin chuckled. "That's why I picked orange instead of black. We're here."

Taemin stopped pushing Yoona and removed her blindfold.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONA!" Said a bunch of friends from school on a big, wooden floating boat. The boat was a large square with a table full of food, blankets, and lots of twinkling lights on the canopy, and a little stero playing music.

"Taemin!" Yoona smiled. "You did all of this?"

"Minho, Yuri, and your parents helped too." Yoona looked and saw her dad and BoA on a boat next to them.

"Kamsamnida!" Yoona yelled to everyone. She ran up to her parents boat and hugged them really tight, and then she went to the party boat and hugged all of her friends and attacking Yuri and Minho.

She turned to Taemin. "Komawo Taemin!" She hugged him deligently. Before letting rope go off the boat and they set sail. 

"Anything for you Yoonacorn." He said. Yoona punched his arm playfully at the childhood nickname he had for her since they were todlers.

The party of the raft consisted of good food, which Yoona was happy about. Dancing which again Yoona was happy about. And presents which anybody would be happy about. All of which she did with Taemin.

She got a lot of presents and opened Taemin's last. It was a bright blue HD camera. "OMO Taemin!" She screetched showing off her aligator smile and hugging him tightly. "Komawo! Komawo! Komawo! This is great, I've always wanted one of these." She said. She unwrapped it. 

"We must take a picture of us all now!" Yuri said as Yoona took it out. As Yoona set up the camera Yuri whispered "You and Taemin are so perfect for each other!" Which resulted in Yoona lightly elbowing her.

Yoona placed the camera on a table and set the timer for ten seconds. Everybody gathered around and the camera snapped the perfect birthday photo.


A/N :

This chapter has been on hidden forever and from writers block :/ I'm sorry guys this story hasn't been updated since August. I'll try to keep the chapters more consistant from now on now that my writers block has been better. (Also like if you get the SNSD reference of the chapter.)