Yuri's Plan

윤아, 태민 (Yoona, Taemin)

I put on my boxy jean jacket with all the pins and my black Addidas before heading downstairs.

"Yah, where do you think your going without breakfast?" Says my stepmom Boa. "Eat missy." She points with a spoon to the table with a giant silver spoon, I'm about to politely refuse when I remember I'm not the only one who has to eat.

My stepmom,Boa, is one of sweetest but strict women I know. For instance she's very much like a mom should be, caring, inlighting, and heeling. But she's strict in terms of health, grades, and behavior. She's also quite beautiful in my opinion, fresh warm skin, sparkling eyes and long, wavy medium brown hair. Don't asked about my real Umma, her and my father still don't talk. The only way I know she's not dead is by the presents and occasional phone calls I get from her. 

I have a step-sister from BoA's first marriage, Joohyun, but we call her Seohyun they have the same hair and skin. She's in the same grade as me and a total sweetheart, we aren't super duper close but in the seven years of our parents marriage we've more than just warmed up to each other. She doesn't like talking about her dad much, but she has a better relationship with him than I do with my mom.

Our dinning room was changed and arranged by Boa and thank god for that. In fact, almost everything in the house has changed since the divorce, appa and I have know complaints on that. Boa was skeptical at first, she was ver concerned about it because she thought that I'd feel like I was intruding on the home but I assured her that wasn't the case, and that she could go to town with decorations. So me, Seohyun, Boa, and appa all got together re-arranged most of the house, symbolyzing a new beggining and start in our lives. Proud to say that it actually helped a lot.

So we went for a more authentic feel with a large rectangular wooden table, wooden chairs with cushions built in, white tile, granite counter-tops, wooden cabinates, and an island.

I sit down and see that Boa made rice, beef stew, along with banchans like kimchi and a variety of vegetables. Boa like to cook big breakfastes everyday because her and Seohyun are crazy about health, in fact she owns a health-food store.  Seohyun comes down in her yellow and purple pajama's with her frizzy bed hair in a pony tale yawning. 

"Joeun achim!" she said sleepily. She glanced at me with sleepy puppy eyes. "You're already dressed? Date with Taemin perhaps?" she giggles as she sits down. 

"He's not my boyfriend!" I say sitting down across from her.

"That's not what everyone at schools saying." 

"I swear the rumor mill sure is dangerous right Umma?" I turn up to Boa and she just laughs. 

Seohyun takes a buttload of vegetables, a small bowl of rice, some kimchi and a little bit of the beef stew. I take a bowl of stew, rice, some kimchi, and loads of vegetables. 

"Yoona you eat more than usual! And that's saying a lot." Boa laughs as she sees me stuff my face.

"I guess I'm more hungry than I thought." I giggle between bites. Goodness, the baby's going to pick up my eating habbits like Taemin did. He used to be a real picky eater but eventually he got a large appetite like me.

"Yoona's always been a big eater." My father as he walks in with his work uniform on.

My father's Yunho, a bit of a more serious man but his funny moments balance that out completely, sometimes his funny side weighs more. When you first see him you don't really know what to think of him unless he has an obvious expression. When you see him with his work suit on and his straight face he seems serious and determined because his dark eyes will seem intense. If he's smiling that cheek pushing smile then you'll think he's a bit more of a goofball.

My dad pats my shoulder and sits down and starts sipping his tea.

"Going somewhere Yoon?" He asks.

"I'm going to meet up with Yuri, Minho, and Taemin." He say once a swallow the kimchi. I sip some water.

"Aigoo, if you keep hanging out with Taemin like that it's just going to add more juice to the rumor mill." Seohyun says.

"Who starts these rumors anyway?" I asked.

"What rumor? There's a rumor about you Yoona?"

"It's nothing appa." I say sitting my cup.

"Yoona." He says in his stern voice.

"People think me and Taemin are dating."

"Are you?"

"Aniyo, it's just a rumor. I don't care thoguh, rumor's don't really matter that much to me." I turn to him with a bright smile.

"That's good, keep it that way. We don't need another daughter being bought into high school drama." He says chuckling at Seohyun.

"I'm only concerened about Yoona, appa." Seohyun says appauled.

"I know, I know. I'm just kidding kiddo." He says patting Seohyun's head.

I scrap the last of my rice bowl and dash to the sink to place my bowls in.

"Well," I say gulping the last of my water. "I'm off I'll be back not too late. Anyounghi-geseyo." 

"Anyoung." They say waving. I step out of the door and begin walking towards Yuri's house.

 

"Hey Yoona." said Sooyoung and Key waving from the porch swing.

"Anyoung Sooyoung and Key." I say waving. Comme Des comes up and I pet her on the head before going into Yuri's yard and ringing her doorbell.

"Yoona!" She says smiling. She opens the screen door and leads me her room.

"Spill." She said.

"I can't do it Yul, couldn't do it. There's suffocation and... a beating heart that goes bump, bump, bump."

"Woah. I hear the baby has fingernails too."

"Fingernails? Interesting... I'm staying pregnant Yul."

"Shhhh, keep it down! My moms in the back and she doesn't know we're ually active!" she whispers.

Ugh. I hate it when people use the term "ually active." What does that even mean? If you can be ually active can you be ually inactive as well? They never metion that possible aspect, it's like you're either a or ually active, it just seems really blandly explained in my opinion.

"So what are you going to do?" She moved her head to the side.

"I talked to Tiffany Unnie, and she said that adoption is becoming popular in the states. So that's what I'm doing, I'm going to give this baby the parents that can give it everything it needs." 

"That's a pretty daebak idea Yoona. Who are you giving it to?"

"I don't know yet."

"Yoona!" She complained.

"I'll figure it out! Trust me, I will."

Yuri sighed. "You realize you're going to have to tell your parents that you're pregnant right?"

"I'll keep a secret as long as I can."

Yuri swung her legs over the bed and place her chin on top of her knees. "So how did it feel? Humping Taemin's bony bod?" she laughed quietly.

"Yuri-ah!" I laughed doing the same with my legs only I wrap my arms around them.

"Just tell me!"

"What? You and Minho have never done it?"

"We've done it loads of times. I'm just asking about you and Taemin."

"I'll have you know it was quite magnificant! That's all I'm telling you for now. What about Minho?"

"Huge. That's all I'm telling you."

"Oh god Yuri! I just had to ask."

Suddenly Yuri's eyes grew wide and her already glowy tanned skin seemed to glow even brighter.

"Seoul times." she said.

"What about it?"

"They have adoption adds! You could look there for some parents. It's next to the adds for fitness equiptment and puppies. It's real leggit."

I get up from the bed and stand up. "Call up Minho and Taemin. We'll get the papers."

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Yo!

Expect a double update today as celebration for my new laptop!

The winners for the poll will be announced next so stay tuned!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

~Parki :)