Pregnancy Test(s)

윤아, 태민 (Yoona, Taemin)

FALL

Yoona's POV:

"Banana milk by the gallon?" I chuckle to myself as I step out of the convinince store. "Taemin would go crazy over this... Let's not talk about him." I think. I stand outside of the store and start chugging the drink down. When I check out my reflection between sips. Translucent white, porceline smooth skin, wavy just past my shoulders brown hair, brown doe eyes, pink cheeks, and bright pink lips. I fix the smiley face button on my boxy denim jacket and countinue to chug.

I take a look around and notice the leaves starting to fall down in colors of orange, red and yellow looking like colorful snow. I take in the banana milk one last time as a gulp the last of it and whipe my upper lip. Okay that did it! I really have to go now.

Junsu, the cash register sighed. "Back for another test I see." I smirked.

"Neh," I say walking to the isel, picking up a random test, "the plus sign sort of looks like a  Jesus cross so I remain unconvinced." As I reached for the bathroom key Junsu takes it and holds it close to his chest.

"It's supposed to look like a Jesus cross." He growled.

"Lestin Xia! I just drank my weight in banana milk and I have to go now!" I grit my teeth as I spit my words.

Junsu pokes his lips out. "Fine, you know where the bathroom is. Bali blali!" He hands my the bathroom key and I dash to the bathroom, zip down my pants and pee on the stick.

I step out of the bathroom staring at the test.

"What's the dish Yoona, plus or minus?"

"I don't now it's not done testing yet."  I shake it. Junsu places his shoulder on the counter anticipating the outcome. Then the results came and I furrowed my brows at this news. "Yup there it is, a little blue plus sign is so unholy!" I say shaking the stick.

"That's not an etch-N-sketch Yoona. This is one doodle that cannot be undid." He gives my sympathitic eyes.

I pout and roll my eyes. "Here you go," I hand him the money and part my ways.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Yup, I started this.

Sorry if it's short and all :/

But hey this is just the begenning, I have ALOT written down it's just getting to a computer where people aren't all up in my fanfiction buisness (i.e. family members) Hope you enjoyed.

~ Parki