Homecoming

윤아, 태민 (Yoona, Taemin)

During homecoming everyone is either representing school gear to the max or dressing in the themes. So all throughout the week everyone was dressed in school spirit wear and school colors all leading up to the game, where people either dressed up real quirky and cool or in full blown school spirit wear. Our school colors are blue and white so some boys ran around in full blue and white bodysuits even covering up their faces. To be honest it's kind of creepy but still cool looking at the same time.

The first homecoming game is basketball, our schools prized team next to football and soccer. So everybody went to the basketball game, and we screamed while blowing each others earbuds out because everyone knows  that the jocks at our school aren't the streotypical ones you see on TV. In fact, their some of the coolest and nicest people in our school believe it or not. Half time buzzed and the cheerleaders came out in blue and white uniforms doing their routine.

"WE ARE COUGARS! YES WE ARE! COO! GARS! FIGHT! TING! COO! GARS! FIGHT! TING! GOOOOO COUGARS!" They shouted. Jessica is the cheer captain and Yuri is co-captain. They do their dance routine, flips, twist, back-hand springs, and finally a pyramid. Jessica is a recently-turned-blonde. Really pretty, although some call her the Ice Princess she is actually quite nice and funny once you get to know her. 

I remember the last year of middle-school when Jessica was the new girl from America. Everyone thought she was mean because she barely talked or socialized with anyone, and also they thought she was stuck up because she was fromt the States. But I took the chance and introduced myself to her, along with Taemin, Yuri, and Minho and before we knew it Jessica was super popular. Especially amongst the boys. Even though Jessica is a cheerleader, she does well in sports, she's on the girls basketball team and track team and even does well in table tennis.

I remember going to dance class with Taemin afte school and meeting Kim Hyoyeon who is one of the best dancers I've ever met in my life with her popping and locking skills and confidence in whatever she does. Taemin and I were stoked to find out that she was transferring to our school in the second year of middle school and she quickly became aquianted with everyone. Then came Lee Hyukjae, AKA Eunhyuk, our first year of high school and good-googly-goo did they go coo-coo for each other. I swear not only do they make one of the ultimate dancing couples but the way the got together was just hilarious. But that's another story for a different time.

Einstein and Einsteinette in the making, Onew and Taeyeon taught me chess. My father once told me that chess makes your brain smarter so therefor I wanted to learn chess really badly. Onew had no problem teaching me, until Taeyeon scolded him saying that her method was way better than his, which lead to the ultimate battle of chess teachers in the first year of high school as well. They were going neck-to-neck trying to test out their methods so quick on me that it became like a competitive sport. Who would have though that during that competition they found love and are now the "Nerdy Couple"?

I could go on and on about primary and middle school memories and how they somehow landed us all in our positions in high school but it would take forever, so for now:

"COO! GARS! FIGHT! TING! COO! GARS! FIGHT! TING!"

The girls said their final cheers, bowed, and then went back infront of the bleachers resting their pom-poms. Then the basketball teams came back out, the school we were playing against we were actually on friendly terms with even though we were crushing them. So it seemed more like they really were doing this for the goofy fun of it rather than an intesne appoinent. We'd be seeing them again in March when the new school year starts.

Minho is co-captain of the team and I swear his height can make him reach any shot. Jonghyun is the first captain, and don't let his height fool you becaus he's captain for a reason. Then there is Zelo who even though is a first year I can see being the captain someday, Taeyang, Kyuhyun, Kai, Yongguk, Zico, Kris, Thunder, Donghae, Xiumin and Luhan (don't let their baby faces fool you!) 

I'm sitting next to Taemin and we're both in our school hoodies and jeans. Hald of his face is painted blue, and i drew blue and white stars all over my face. We were in the third bleachers watching as our team made the winning shot. 

We all roard in unision as the team celebrated the win, we decided to go down to where the players were and wish them congradulations.

"These stairs sure do get slippery after a game." I say feeling the wet and sticky of the stairs from the bottom of my converse.

"I know right, be careful. You don't want to fall." Taemin said taking my hand, his hand is very and comforting, a big contrast from the chilly weather inside the bulding.

"Neh, I don't want to hurt the baby, or me." I smile whle looking into his wide brown eyes. 

When we get down there Yuri was already hugging the crap out of Minho.

"You were so great yeobo!" She says pecking his lips. 

"Gross." Taemin and I say jockingly say. Taemin makes a gagging sound and I point my index finger to my throat.

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Just because you pabo's are an anti-affectionate couple doesn't mean others aren't, especially those two." She jest her head to the left where Jonghyun and Jessica are eating each other's faces. 

Taemin and I both look at each other and twist up our faces at this sudden scene.

"We aren't a couple." I say crossing my arms facing Yuri.

"Not a couple?" Zelo asked almost choking off his water from laughter.

Kai who was wiping sweat off of his brow spoke up. "What are you guys? Friends with benefits?" He chuckled along with the team.

"Aish, lay off guys we're just friends." Taemin said.

Zico smirked while taking a seat. "Hmph, okay." 

"EVERYONE, AYO!" Jonghyun suddenly yelled and the whole stadium turned our attention to him. He had taken a break from his makeout session with Jessica.

Everyone exploded with exitement because Jonghyun's parties were always off the chain and if his parents weren't there, then it was even more daebak.

Taemin looked at me with worried eyes. "Do you want to go?" He asked nervously.

"What's wrong?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"What if something crazy happens? Or someone brings alcohol or drugs?" He wasn't scared he was more worried.

I widen my eyes. "I won't drink or do drugs Taemin! I'm not stupid, besides if things get a little crazy then we can always leave." I give him pleading eyes.

"We'll go for a little bit, but not for too long okay? I don't want to harm the... baby." He whispers the last part lower than how we were whispering.

"Neither do I. So we'll leave in an hour?"

"Works for me."

Just then Yuri runs up to me and grasp my arm. "Are you going?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Just for a bit." 

"Okay, well then come with me to my house so we can change!" She jumps up and down.

"Taemin is it okay? And you can ride with Minho and I'll just meet you there." Taemin nods as Yuri drags me away slowly, and he begins joking with Minho.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Yo yo yo!

Hey everyone so another update. For those of you who don't know most Korean schools start the new school year in March after their Labor day. So when I say "Summmer Break" I mean the break they have in the middle of the school year. You'll see what I mean when I get into the Winter months of the story. Hopefully I can be of some sort of help :)

~Parkie :)