Fany's Advice (Featuring Tiffany)

윤아, 태민 (Yoona, Taemin)

***

"Yoona..." Taemin moaned when Yoona placed her soft, baby pink lips on his neck.

"Hmmm?" She removed her lips and moved her hand to his shirt. In one swift motion his yellow t-shirt was on the floor revealing his torso.

"YOONA!" He panicked.

"Relax you look great." She placed small kisses on his chest and neck.

Yoona removed her pink and purple plaid shirt revealing a white tank top. It was then, her and Taemin had a full blown french kiss, and while he shared the passionate kiss, Yoona had other plans ahead.

***

Yuri! Yuri!" I said as I ran down the hall to Yuri's locker.

"Don't run Yoona! Not good for the _"

"Shhhh keep it down!" I whispered cutting Yuri off.

"Baby," she whispered. "Speaking of TaemYoon what are going to do with he/she?"

I raise my eyebrows questioning her.

"It's the baby's nickname." She whispered.

"I think it has to go Yuri. I thought about it alot last night. It's the only option." I lean against the locker looking down at my feet.

"Bwow! Why?" The bell rang and we went to the cafeteria.

"I can't take care of it. Taemin can't take care of it. Our parents definately won't take careof it."

"Oh come on Yoona!" She said grabbing her bento box from her back pack while we sat on the ledge out side.

"So I should just give birth to a baby who will more than likely be underprevagleged, unhappy, and struggling?"

Yuri pursed her lips. She said nothing regarding the baby after that.

"Anyoung," Taemin and Minho said sitting beside me and Yuri. Taemin took out his banana milk and started sipping on it. Yuri pecked Minho on the lips.

"So um..." Taemin starts "have you made any decision on our little chingoo in their?" He points to my stomach.

"I think it's best to just do the alternative." I raise my eyebrows for emphasis.

Taemin frowned. "Oh..."

"Mianeh, but if we keep it then, it's not going to be happy Minnie."

"I understand, but it's illegal." I could tell it was more than the law that was upsetting him.

"I know but it still happens." I look down at my turky and cheese bento box. They were cut into shapes like little bunny's and ducks. Suddenly I wasn't so hungry anymore.

"All I have to say is research what happens when you have it." Minho said all of a sudden. Taemin and I said nothing else throughout the rest of lunch.

 

"Do you want to research with me?" I asked Taemin during break. He nodded solemly.

"Let's go to the library."

"What should we type in?" I asked as we sat down in front of the computer.

"Un... I don't know." Taemin shrugged, but eventually we just typed "What happens during an abortion?" And clicked on a random video.

When the video was done I was 1,000% sure abortion was not the option for me.

"Well abortion is off the list." I sigh.

"So, what happens now?" He asked me focusing those large brown eyes on me.

"I... I don't know. Their has to be some other way we can handle this without killing it."

"We'll figure something out, Yoona." He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a hug.

***

That night I sit on my bed tapping my phone wondering who I should call. Then a person comes into mind that I know I can trust and I hurridly type in her number.

She picked up after the first two rings.

"Hello Hwang residence." She said in her peppy fluent English.

"Hello Fany-Unnie! It's me Yoona." I say happy to hear her.

"Oh my gosh Yoona!" She squeals. "It's sooooo nice to hear from you!"

"You too Unnie. Hows the states?"

"Everythings great, I can't wait to come back to Korea and see you guys again.  How have you been?"

"Fany Unnie, I need your help." The phone was shaking in my grasp, no my hand was shaking the phone.

"What's wrong?" She asked, her voice sweet and concearned.

"I'm pregnant."

"*gasp* Oh my god," she says under her breath. Then she whispers: "Hold on." I heard shuffling and then a door close through the phone.

"You're pregnant?" Her voice was shocked but concearned.

"Neh. I mean yes!"

"Oh my... Yoona who's the father?"

"Taemin."

"Tae_Taemin?! Lee Taemin?! Taemin Lee?!" She almost sounded as if she were holding in a laugh.

"Yes. What's so funny?"

"Nothing! I wasn't laughing." She sounded nervous/hysterical now.

"Well you were holding in one!"

"Nevermind that! Have you decided what you're going to do?"

"I was considering the...alternative. But now anymore! No Fany I will not! I just can't."

"Do your parents know?"

"No. Not yet."

"YOONA!" She whinned.

"I'm waiting for the right moment."

"Hmmm... Oh! I know!" Her voiced perked up.

"What?"

"Here in the U.S. there's a website you can go to called thecradle.com. It gives you info on adoption! Maybe you could give your baby up for adoption?"

My eyes grew wide. "That's perfect Unnie! I can't believe I didn't think of this before!"

"Well you better start looking now."

"I'm going straight over to Yuri's tomorrow morining!"

"How is Yuri by the way?"

"She's fine. Her and Minho are back on."

"Oh brother." I could see her rolling her eyes all the way in California.

"Oh and Sooyoung and Key are dating now!"

"What? Sooyoung and Key?"

"I know! I was shocked too. I'm going to go now Unnie. Take care. And thanks so for everything." I say.

"You too Yoona, and your welcome."

"Anyoung."

"Bye, bye."

I hang up the phone and lay on my bed. Now that I know what I'm finally going to do, I can finally relax for a bit because tomorrow is parent hunting time!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Hello, Hello!

What up, so a bit of a turning point in the story is happening.

Oh and I wrote this a few weeks ago, and it's a coincidence that I was in reach of a computer on Fany's Birthday!!!

So what better day to update with a chapter featuring Fany on Fany's birthday? August 1st.

Hoped you liked this chapter and be sure to whish Fany a happy birthday :)

~ Parki :)

*Side note the red stars means something a little mature might happen. The pink stars meant FANY TIME! Lol See you next update and hopefully in Sunny Bunny and Hoot (009).