Telling Friends

윤아, 태민 (Yoona, Taemin)

I don't see my family when I come into the house, I just go straight up to my room. My room mostly consist of random junk, posters, and other things of my liking. Plus a bed. It's not clean or messy, it's just how I like it: controlled chaos.

I dial her number right away.

"Yo yo yoboseyo." Yuri chimes through the phone.

"I'm in a real big crises." I blurt out.

"Yoona?"

"No it's Junsu from the convienece store wanna hook up? Neh it's me!" I say sarcastically.

"Hahaha, very funny. So what's up?"

"I'm pregnant."

Pause. "It's probably just a food baby Yoon."

"I took three pregnancy test and they were all positive."

Pause. "How did you even generate enough pee for that?" She was shocked.

"I drunk a whole gallon of banana milk! Anyway I'm telling you this and your acting shockingly nonchalant." I roll my eyes.

"Is this real? Like real real?"

"Neh."

There was gasp. "OMO! Oh my ing god! Holy ! Aigoo Yoona does Taemin know?"

"That's what I was expecting you to do the first time. And how'd you know it was Taemin?"

"Please, like everyone at school doesn't already know you drink his banana milk!"

"First of all ew. Second did he tell you?"

"Nope, it's just obvious." I flop onto my blue and purple bed and pout.

"Yuri, I need help."

"Well abortion is illegal unless you want some quack- doctor and risk all kinds of disease."

"Gee Kamsamnida for that interesting fact. I can't tell my parents!"

"Tell Taemin!"

"He'll freak the out!"

"Yoona, it's his baby too."

I put my palms on my face. "Can you tell him for me?"

"YOONA!" She yelled through the phone appalled.

"Arasso, arasso!"

"I'm going to call him to come over, you're going to come over and you'll tell him. Okay?"

"Arass, that's fine." I sigh.

"Leave your house now. I'm calling him."

***

Lee Taemin was the cutest thing Yoona had ever seen. He had a cute, youthful face with wide brown eyes that were full of sweet treasures. He was tall, extremely thin even though he loved eating and an amazing personality. At first Taemin can come off shy, but when you get to know him like Yoona does he's full of life and jokes.

On one boring summer night the duo were on Taemin's couch watching some boring movie, and then Yoona got even more bored and just threw a random idea out.

"Let's make out," Yoona said smirking at the boy.

Taemin widened his eyes. "Wha-what?" he stutterd.

"Let's make out." Yoona repeated. She scooted closer to Taemin. His wide-eyed shocked face made her laugh a bit.

"You never kissed a girl Minnie?" Yoona knew the answer because they were each others first kiss. "You're close with Minho. Ever kissed him?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Minho and Yuri are in a relationship! Why would I? I'm not gay."

Yoona scooted closer, now her and Taemin's thighs were touching. "Yuri and Minho are back off by the way."

"Again? I swear those two are the definition of a rollercoaster relationship."

"Let's not talk about Minho and Yuri." Yoona nuzzled her nose against his collerbone.

"You brought it up." Taemin said bluntly.

"Well, now I'm bringing it down." Yoona kissed Taemin's collerbone.

Bark! Bark! Bark!

***

I was driven out of my memory when Key's, Yuri's next dorr neighbor, dog started barking.

"Comme Des shut that barking up!" Key yelled from across his porch swing. "It's Yoona, you love her." He waves at me and I wave back. I pet Comme Des furry brown head as she calms down.  I look up and notice Sooyoung sitting on the porch swing right next to him as she waves to me. I give her a smile and wave.

Comme Des smells my stomach, I wonder if she smells the baby.

"Yoona! A-yon Yoona!" I hear Taemin's voice behind me, I turn to where I was walking a few moments before and see Taemin running towards me. "Oh, hey Taemin." I say cheerfully trying not to make eye contact with him.

"Anyoung Key and Sooyoung!" He waves at them and Comme Des jumps up.

"Hey girl." He ruffles her fur.

"Hey loosers get in my house!" We hear the familiar voice of Yuri yell from the oppisite direction.

We turn to the house right of Key's and sure enough there's Yuri standing outside of her home on her porch. She's wearing red short-shorts and a white wife beater along with her white house slippers. Her black hair is in a messy high pony tale.

"See you," Taemin and I both say at the same time to Key, Sooyoung, and Comme Des.

"Put some clothes on Yuri!" Sooyoung jokingly shouts.

"I'll put clothes on when you and Key stop eating each others faces in public!" She  sticks her tongue out playfully.

Minho pops up from behind the front door. He chuckles. "Yoona and Taemin have the same facial expression." I turn to Taemin and his face is like mine: nose bunched up along with his lips like me. We both admediatly relax our faces.

Minho wraps his arms around Yuri's waist and snuggles into her neck.

"Aish all these love birds..." Taemin says under his breath. We say our byes to Key and Sooyoung once again and go into Yuri's home.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Second chapter.

Yoona's memory of that night well play as transitions instead of having useless fillers so I think it's creative what about you guys?

Hope you liked this chapter.

Please comment and subscribe!

~Parki

P.S. VERY IMPORTANT INFO!!!!

This poll is to determine who will wind up being the adoptive parents ofr the baby (don't think I'm giving anything away by saying the babies going to be adopted) If you have any other couples you would like to suggest outside of the poll, leave a comment down below and I'll look those over. So VOTE or I'll decide on my own.