Telling Taemin

윤아, 태민 (Yoona, Taemin)

"Does Minho know?" I whisper to Yuri as we make our way through her home. She nods and I breathe easier, just one person to tell. That person is the father but still. We go into Yuri's bedroom and she locks the door.

"What's up?" Taemin asked running a hand through his dark hair.

"Yoona wants to tell you something." Yuri said. "Would you want Minho and I to step out and give you two some privacy?" I nod slowly. "Okay," She puts a hand on Minho's shoulder. "Let's go froggy." Minho picks Yuri up bridal style as she giggles as they walk out.

Taemin eyes me. "Somethig wrong Yoona?"

Just tell him straight. Just tell him straight. Just tell him straight. "I'm pregnant." My mouth said the words before my brain could register. Like all of a sudden I had a one track mind and everything I just said worked off of impulse.

Taemin's already wide eyes grew wider until they looked almost animated, and full moon esc.

"Like... with a baby?" His voice was lower than normal.

I nod. "That's what happens when your pregnany... a baby."

There was a pause that seemed like it lasted forever until he finally regained himself.

"What do we do?" He ask worried as if he were a lost puppy.

I shrug. "Abortion is illegal. Plus I don't think I could do something like that..."

"Neither can I." He says. "Do your parents know?"

"Ani. No one but Yuri, Minho, Junsu, and you know this."

"Junsu? The funny convience store guy? How does he know?" He looked almost on the edge of laughter.

"I bought pregnancy tests from his store today and we anticipated the outcome."

"Oh. Wait! Prengnancy tests? As in plural? As in more than one?" He raised his eyebrows in amazement.

"I took three."

"Damn! That's a lot of pee Yoona. How did you do that?"

"I drank my weight in banana milk. They sell them by the gallon now at Junsu's store."

Taemin his lips adorably at the though of gallons of banana milk. But then shaked his head as if he were comming out of trance. "Back to the baby," he says. "If we tell our parents their going to make us... get rid of it." I look down at his statement. "Maybe we could never tell them!"

"Then we're going to have to hide a lot, I mean we're  going to hide a pregnancy, birth, and a growing infant from our four parents."

"Okay, bad idea."

"Can we please just figure this out anoter day. I mean I just found out I was pregnant like an hour ago,  and I'm sure you're shaken up."

Taemin nods his head vervely. We'll figure this out soon.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Hey guys!

A bit of a shorter update today, but still. I didn't want this to be a huge freaking out session, because Taemin is usually a calm person, MOST of the time. Plus I wanted it to be similar to Juno in a way so I hoped you enjoyed :)

The poll is open until the chapter they decide to give the baby up for adoption, and expect more day by day updates because my laptop should be with me in a few days. So I can update ALL of my stories because I will have my OWN computer so YAY!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

~Parki