9.The New Sehun

He Make Us Separated.
After 3 Months, Sehun were always training how to walk and stand perfectly untill he can walk by himself.Then,Sehun call out Wendy name to show his improvement in walking. 'I really can walk now.'said Sehun.Happily. Wendy can't believe that Sehun already can stand up and walking around infront of her now. 'You are really hardworking,i'm not expect that you can walk in the short time'said Wendy.Suprised. 'Yes,I am.'said Sehun and continue walking to Wendy. Wendy smiled and feel happy for him. 'This is power of Love,Wendy'said Sehun to her. 'What?'Wendy does'nt undestand what Sehun saying to her. 'It's mean,I can't walk before and just want to give up in my life.But when i'm thinking about Hyemin,It give me a spirit.I'm really want to be with her,walk with her in the future.'said Sehun. Wendy silent when she heard that words come from Sehun. 'Im sorry,I'm really sorry Oh Sehun'said Wendy. 'Why?What happened?'ask Sehun worriedly to Wendy. 'Luhan and i are the one who make you involved with that accident actually.'said Wendy. 'You...what?!'Sehun got shocked.He really can't believe this. Hyemin House 'So,Everything already prepared?'ask Luhan father. 'Yes,dad'said Luhan with a smile. 'You future wife is so kind,please take care of her,Arasso?'said Luhan mother and Luhan just keep nodding when his mom said that to him. 'Everyone!We can go the Church now.'said Hyemin mother while fixed Hyemin crown on her head.Luhan smiled to Hyemin and Hyemin smiled to him too. 'Hey!Both of you stop staring each other.Hyemin,don't you remembered me?'ask Wendy that just arrived at Hyemin house. Luhan feel panicked and look at Wendy face. 'Where are you going in this 3 month?I really miss you!'said Hyemin and hugged Wendy tightly. 'I'm going to study abroad,sorry forgot to tell you'said Wendy,but still her eyes on Luhan eyes.