2.New Guy

He Make Us Separated.
It's already 10.00am in the morning.Hyemin get up and walking to her bathroom for taking the shower.After that she dry her hair and try to choose what she must wear today,she pick up her mind and wear T-shirt couple that she use to wear with Sehun before.But today are totally different for Hyemin because Sehun are not longer by her side as usual.She sighed and try to act strong infront of the mirror with smile. Suddenly,she heard her mother call out her name 'Hyemin,They are here!'said her mom from downstair Hyemin feel weird with her mother words.What are the mean that 'They Are Here'said Hyemin in her mind Tok Tok 'Hyemin don't you here me?'and now she can guess that her mom already stand infront of her room while knock her door.Hyemin walking lazily to opened her door room 'Hurry up,Luhan is here.'said her mother again Hyemin feel shocked and look at her mother eyes 'Mom,That guy name is Luhan?'ask Hyemin a little bit curious because seem she already knew about 'that guy' 'Yes,Can we...hold on Hyemin are you wearing this couple shirt with Sehun name again?Don't you have a respect to show your future husband with..'Hyemin cut her mother words 'Is there any problem if i wear this T-shirt?I don't think so that i can forget Oh Sehun this day and marry with someone that i never love before!'Hyemin dissapointed with her parents decision.Really. 'You will be happy with him.Don't worry.He can heal your pain and replace Sehun place'said Hyemin father suddenly. Hyemin make a fake laugh to her Dad 'We will see if i can be happy with him...'said Hyemin and walking down to meet that new guy family.