7.Sehun at Wendy House

He Make Us Separated.
Sehun sit on the chair full with angry feel in his mind.This all because the accident that happened to him untill he can't walk anymore.Suddenly,his door were knock with someone.Its Wendy,Hyemin Bff who had save him before from the worst accident that can make he already died. 'So,how do you feel now?'ask Wendy with smile.Actually,Wendy were really in love with him but Sehun just treat her as a bestfriend not more than that.Luhan and she were actually are the one who was made a plan to kill Sehun,but Wendy betrayed Luhan at the back.She save Sehun and make him stay with her because to Wendy,if Sehun can't accept the love that she trying to give at least Sehun still love she as a friend. 'Wendy,If i got my healthy back i will make sure Hyemin know everything about who are Luhan actually in her life.'said Sehun full with angry mood. 'I knew,but still you must know your condition first.You want to see Hyemin like this?'ask Wendy. Sehun sighed. 'I will practiced,walk then.Em,Wendy.'Sehun hold Wendy's hand. Wendy feel akward and shy at the same time when Sehun look at her. 'Thank you for help me,I just does'nt know how to repay your kindness to me for all the time.Wendy,althought you are Hyemin friend but now i really want to treat you like my bestie'said Sehun and he hug Wendy. At Hyemin House 'How about this wedding dress?I think it really suited with you'said Luhan mother.Hyemin just smile and look at the dress.Yes,it really beautiful but She had promised with Sehun that she will wear it in their wedding day.Now everything were changed suddenly,She are not going to marry with Sehun but Luhan.Sehun's Brother. 'Hyemin!'Luhan waved to her.Hyemin look at Luhan hands. 'Is that flower...'Luhan smiled when he noticed that Hyemin exactly look like attract to the bouquet flower that he brough today. 'Take my flower my Beauty bride'said Luhan while kneel down.Hyemin feel so embrassed with Luhan because he were doing infront of both their parent. 'Ya,Luhan oppa!'said Hyemin.She knew that she were blushing now. 'Hey,Don't fight,both of you will married with each other 3 months more.Behave yourself'said both of Luhan and Hyemin mother.While the Dad just smile with their childish behaviour.