10.The Truth

He Make Us Separated.
1 Year Before, 'Shut up,Why are you so mean?'said Sehun to Luhan 'You get her too.Why i can't?'ask Luhan. Sehun feel angry with Luhan secret. He likes Hyemin. 'Just give me a chance to be with her!I'm not asking you to lend me some money!'Luhan yelling to Sehun 'She is My girl!Who are you to take her from me?'Sehun really mad with Luhan confession about Hyemin. Luhan sighed.He really does'nt have a time to be a good brother for Sehun anymore.He want Hyemin in his live.Just once.Because He can't live any longer after this.He had a brain cancer. 'Tell me now,Why you want Hyemin?'said Sehun.Curious 'I just love her,Sehun.That's all'Luhan stare at Sehun's eyes. Sehun doing a fake laugh. 'Hyung,are you crazy?'ask Sehun. 'No,Im not.I just want Her once in my life.When i'm die,she will go to you.'said Luhan with Serious tone. 'Do you think she is a toy?No,i will never give her to you,Hyung.Forget it.'said Sehun and He went out to meet Hyemin at her House. Luhan silent.He still want Hyemin no matter what will happen.Because,He really wanted to die on her arm one day and when the time comes He will return Hyemin to Sehun back. A few month after that. 'Take this,and you can go.'said Luhan 'He's already death or not?'ask Wendy.Afraid. 'I guess,if he not die yet.Wendy,you should take Sehun and get him far a way from me and Hyemin.If everything its okay when i'm dying you should tell them everything'said Luhan. Wendy hold Luhan hands 'Just tell,Sehun that you will die soon.I'm sure he...'Luhan cuts Wendy words 'I can't control myself to take Hyemin with smooth way.I must use a rough plan for being fast in this situation.I don't want Sehun give Hyemin to me because his feel truly poor with my ill.'said Luhan. Wendy nodding. 'I will help you then,Luhan oppa.'Luhan smile and shake hand with Wendy when she said that. 'I'm going to Hospital a last few day'said Luhan 'What Doctor said?'ask Wendy.Really feel curious with Luhan. 'I had about 4 or 5 months to live on this beautiful world,Wendy.And after that Sehun will got back His Hyemin's'said Luhan with bitter smile.