1.He is gone

He Make Us Separated.
Hyemin crying over Sehun grave while her Bff Wendy were there to comfort her. 'Sehun is not dead,he still alive im sure'Hyemin crying over and over again.Wendy sighed and feel pity with her Bff but she just a human and not an angel that can make him 'back' to Hyemin. The weather was so cool and Wendy hold Hyemin hand.They should go now before day getting more dark 'Bye Sehun,i will see you again,my love'said Hyemin with bitter smile. Suddenly Wendy hp were ringing 'Yoboseyo,ah...ahjushi ne!Hyemin is with me now don't worry'said Wendy.Hyemin just sighed when Wendy stop talking with her father. 'He want you go to home,Your mother also.'said Wendy 'If i go back are you sure that they will canceled my wedding with a guy that i don't know?'ask Hyemin and then a she walk a way,leave Wendy alone. At Home. 'HyeMin,why you come a late again?'ask her mother.Hyemin just silent and ignore what her mother said to her. 'Im going to Oh Sehun grave's'said Hyemin coldly. Her mother sighed 'You must face a reality that,Sehun already dead and mom had make a decision to marry you with my friend son's that study at Beijing.'said Hyemin mother with strictly face. Hyemin feel angry and run to her room.