3.Luhan is Sehun brother?

He Make Us Separated.
Hyemin was amazed from the first sight she look at him.Are this called dejavu?Why he look so exactly same with Sehun? 'Hi,my name is Luhan.Nice to meet you'said Luhan with smile while Hyemin begin feel weird because Sehun parent's were here too. 'Mr Oh and Miss Oh...'Hyemin said their name with so many questions in her mind now.Why they are here?Who is Luhan?Why they smiling?But now no one can answer that questions exactly.Miss Oh hug Hyemin tightly and smile. 'Hyemin,are you ok right?'ask Miss Oh 'Yes,im okay but what are you doing here Aunty?'ask Hyemin.She knew that Luhan eyes only look at her now and her eyes always catching his stare. 'Hyemin,Do you know that Sehun had older brother?'ask Mr Oh.He hold Luhan shoulder and push it slowly to stand up infront Hyemin.Hyemin shook her head. 'Of course,Oh Sehun stay at Korea while Luhan were staying at Beijing it about 6year already.But sometime Luhan have come to Korea before to spend time withh Sehun.'said Miss Oh.Luhan nodded. 'Don't you remebered him as your childhood friend?'ask Hyemin father. 'Really im not remember,that i've know Luhan oppa before'said Hyemin.She really can't stop her heartbeat from beating so fast now. 'You will know him more,after you married with him.Hyemin can you accept him like you accepted Sehun before?'ask Miss Oh with hope. Hyemin sighed.She silent for a while. Luhan POV She still can remember that stupiq guy?Why she just don't meet me first before Sehun.How can he get everything that he want in this world?.But,it's too late Oh Sehun.I promise that you will not get her back after This.Because She is mine Luhan POV end. 'Can all of you give me a time to know him first?'ask Hyemin. 'Sure,You can.'said Miss Oh with happily expression. 'Be friend first?'Luhan shook his hand with Hyemin. 'I hope i can know you more Luhan Oppa'said Hyemin with her force smile.